geekhack Marketplace > Bingecap Archive

[REBRANDING ALERT] The future of Bingecap - HungerWorkStudio

<< < (18/19) > >>

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: Binge on Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:11:13 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 22 December 2015, 10:43:31 ---Haha it's been awhile, Binge, I forgot!  :P  But you're right, the community picked the name and you ran with it.  Thanks for clearing that up.  :thumb:

Rebranding makes complete sense and I support it.  Would you be opposed to someone calling the caps that HWS produces Hunger Work Caps?  Or do you prefer Hunger Work Studio Caps?

--- End quote ---

I'm really not offended if people called a cap I made/make a bingecap, or if they want to be careful not to offend wifu a HWC, hunger work cap, hunger work studio cap... just be comfortable with what you choose and give credit where credit is due :)

--- End quote ---

ALL CREDIT TO HOFFMAN

btctopre:
HOOT ARMY, ASSEMBLE! LET THE PIDGECAP REVOLUTION BEGIN!

Binge:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:11:35 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 22 December 2015, 10:43:31 ---Haha it's been awhile, Binge, I forgot!  :P  But you're right, the community picked the name and you ran with it.  Thanks for clearing that up.  :thumb:

Rebranding makes complete sense and I support it.  Would you be opposed to someone calling the caps that HWS produces Hunger Work Caps?  Or do you prefer Hunger Work Studio Caps?

--- End quote ---

I'm really not offended if people called a cap I made/make a bingecap, or if they want to be careful not to offend wifu a HWC, hunger work cap, hunger work studio cap... just be comfortable with what you choose and give credit where credit is due :)

--- End quote ---

ALL CREDIT TO HOFFMAN

--- End quote ---

Our secret shadow employee may be e-mailed at hoffmanmyster@hungerwork.studio

drewba:

--- Quote from: Binge on Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:21:56 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ALL CREDIT TO HOFFMAN

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: btctopre on Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:18:17 ---HOOT ARMY, ASSEMBLE! LET THE PIDGECAP REVOLUTION BEGIN!

--- End quote ---

OMG Binge & hoffman are in ca-hoots! Ok that was terrible, owl leave.

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: drewba on Tue, 22 December 2015, 12:55:16 ---
--- Quote from: Binge on Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:21:56 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ALL CREDIT TO HOFFMAN

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: btctopre on Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:18:17 ---HOOT ARMY, ASSEMBLE! LET THE PIDGECAP REVOLUTION BEGIN!

--- End quote ---

OMG Binge & hoffman are in ca-hoots! Ok that was terrible, owl leave.

--- End quote ---

I giggled. Twice.  :))

If only I had the pull to make more Hoots!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version