geekhack Marketplace > Clueboard

Thank you Skully

(1/3) > >>

BunnyLake:

Just wanna say a huge thanks to skully who was incredibly accommodating throughout the entire experience of ordering this board

He was a pleasure to deal with start to finish and the board he has created is amazing

Incredibly intuitive design and very well thought out PCB, was a joy to build and an excellent starter board for anyone considering learning to build

Couldn't be more impressed and cant wait to order from you again in the future

<3

romevi:
The colors are outstanding. Can't wait to get order a Clueboard.

BunnyLake:

--- Quote from: romevi on Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:41:42 ---The colors are outstanding. Can't wait to get order a Clueboard.

--- End quote ---

id strongly recommend it, outstanding value

yinzer:
When I was building my Clueboard, Skully and I exchanged more messages than I care to count. And I couldn't be more pleased with the end result.

I'm excited to see more of these out in the community. With all of the customization options and affordable pricing, I think it could become a community staple, especially for US builders.

That said, I think we may need a Clueboard gallery thread.

pwade3:

--- Quote from: yinzer on Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:57:58 ---I'm excited to see more of these out in the community. With all of the customization options and affordable pricing, I think it could become a community staple, especially for US builders.

--- End quote ---

Seriously, so many layout options, case options, and now lighting options, at a great price with great customer service from skully.

I'm so close to finishing my board up and I can already tell skully is working hard to figure out my issues.

The fact that some customs get kinda "samey" could be an annoyance to some, but I don't see Clueboard suffering that issue any time soon. You really can personalize the hell out of these boards, I don't think I've seen 2 of the same board yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version