geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[Closed] EnjoyPBT Hangul & Cyrillic Sets

<< < (3/5) > >>

Bob:

--- Quote from: jchan94 on Wed, 13 July 2016, 00:41:23 ---
--- Quote from: Bob on Tue, 12 July 2016, 18:42:36 ---Oh, I just noticed the Hangul sets don't have a backslash on the | ₩ key
Will the backslash be added in the final production?

--- End quote ---

I looked at this, and realized that all sets from enjoyPBt in hangul are the exact same :\. Sorry.

--- End quote ---

No problem. I'm guessing they do it this way because when you have the OS set to Korean, backslash comes out as ₩ even when you're typing in English. Confused the heck out of me when I used my parent's-in-law computer the first time. I was asking more out of curiosity; it's not a deal-breaker  :thumb:

impsy:
Does anyone have one of the red sets they want to sell? (Hangul)

yomammary:
Is my order one of the 2 that hasn't been shipped? Order 1762.

Bob:

--- Quote from: yomammary on Wed, 10 August 2016, 06:27:05 ---Is my order one of the 2 that hasn't been shipped? Order 1762.

--- End quote ---

It might be. I received my purple/black Hangul set 2 days ago (and it looks awesome on a black keyboard!) and I'm in Australia if that gives you any indication of the timeline you could expect. I was actually surprised mine arrived so quickly. You should probably contact jchan directly via email if you haven't already done so.

yomammary:

--- Quote from: Bob on Wed, 10 August 2016, 23:08:45 ---
--- Quote from: yomammary on Wed, 10 August 2016, 06:27:05 ---Is my order one of the 2 that hasn't been shipped? Order 1762.

--- End quote ---

It might be. I received my purple/black Hangul set 2 days ago (and it looks awesome on a black keyboard!) and I'm in Australia if that gives you any indication of the timeline you could expect. I was actually surprised mine arrived so quickly. You should probably contact jchan directly via email if you haven't already done so.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I guess :)
Did you get a tracking number by email or not?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version