geekhack Marketplace > RAMA WORKS

AMERICA TRIP! BOOKED!!!

<< < (5/6) > >>

KingRama:

--- Quote from: robbles on Fri, 27 January 2017, 10:36:23 ---
--- Quote from: KingRama on Thu, 26 January 2017, 03:36:20 ---Thank you to everyone who has helped me out, I honestly cannot thank you guys enough for all the support you have provided me with.
--- End quote ---

You make great stuff and you're really nice, which helps. Hoping this hobby turns into something more serious for you. The Seattle meetup will be my first and I'm stoked to see everyone.

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much mate, really appreciate it! And I definitely want to turn it to something more, but, slowly :)

Super excited for the Seattle meetup! Gonna get some limited edition things to give away exclusively at the meetup! Gonna be lots of fun :) Can't wait to see ya mate!

BaconEggandCheeseBagel:
Hey man, forgot to post earlier, but if you need a place to stay on the east coast (if you are planning on coming by this way) - let me know!

KingRama:

--- Quote from: BaconEggandCheeseBagel on Wed, 15 February 2017, 18:41:20 ---Hey man, forgot to post earlier, but if you need a place to stay on the east coast (if you are planning on coming by this way) - let me know!

--- End quote ---

Hey man!! Thanks heaps for the offer, very much appreciated - but it will be a west coast this time around :( Main focus is the Seattle meetup.

I really really wanted to head over to the west, but my budget won't allow and America is so big that I think it'll be a tour of it's own next time :)

Cheers!

robbles:
Any update on the bead blasted XO caps?

KingRama:

--- Quote from: robbles on Fri, 03 March 2017, 17:20:01 ---Any update on the bead blasted XO caps?

--- End quote ---

Hey man! Latest updates are posted here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=87149.msg2374570#msg2374570

So, caps will be arriving to manufacturer this week, I've been setting up a DHL account for shipping & and the past week I've been packaging the extra gifts I'm including with the orders :)

All coming together now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version