Author Topic: [Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset  (Read 280467 times)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Re: [Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset
« Reply #800 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 08:48:02 »
I received a shipping notice. However, I'm not sure what it's for, as I'm waiting for this set, as well as some other items I bought from him. Being that he hasn't responded to my last email regarding the latter, I'm thinking it might be these.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #801 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 08:59:33 »
I received a shipping notice. However, I'm not sure what it's for, as I'm waiting for this set, as well as some other items I bought from him. Being that he hasn't responded to my last email regarding the latter, I'm thinking it might be these.

That notice some of us have been getting? Yeah that's a message saying he PRINTED the label. Not that it's actually been received by USPS or whomever. But hey, apparently that qualifies as "shipped" these days.

[ANGER]

Cheers,
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #802 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 09:06:57 »
He replied to my post on the originative Facebook page and said I should have gotten a shipping email, but I definitely never did. :confused:

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #803 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 09:13:24 »

That notice some of us have been getting? Yeah that's a message saying he PRINTED the label. Not that it's actually been received by USPS or whomever. But hey, apparently that qualifies as "shipped" these days.

[ANGER]

Cheers,

Well, it does mean "paid for shipping" anyhow.  I'll be pleased to receive at least that.

Cheers back at you!

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #804 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 09:20:26 »
Some of you may have changed your address.  What I have done is use Stamps to ship your packages, so everyone should receive an e-mail.  If I do not get a reply within 2 days about it, then I will just ship the packages.  If you reply, then I will cancel the shipping label.  When I confirm your new shipping address, then I will print another shipping label which will be shipped right away.

This might be the reason for a delay after you receive the shipping notification.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #805 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 09:26:54 »
Some of you may have changed your address.  What I have done is use Stamps to ship your packages, so everyone should receive an e-mail.  If I do not get a reply within 2 days about it, then I will just ship the packages.  If you reply, then I will cancel the shipping label.  When I confirm your new shipping address, then I will print another shipping label which will be shipped right away.

This might be the reason for a delay after you receive the shipping notification. 

Yet, after 5 days, I still have seen ZERO movement. Still can't follow his own timetabels :rolleyes:

Cheers,
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2013, 09:31:06 by OrangeJewce »

Offline turtle

[Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset
« Reply #806 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 09:45:58 »
Hey guys I just got an email confirmation with a tracking earlier this morning. Originative LLC are the ones who are shipping it out. I got an email from  sheraton@originativeco.com. I also got first class mail for my set. So maybe he's expediting our orders? Hopefully everyone will get there soon. Will post pictures when u get mine.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #807 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 11:58:34 »
I just received my caps in the mail.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Bar81

« Reply #808 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 12:05:10 »
Still waiting.

Offline megnin

• Topre, or not Topre? That is the question.
« Reply #809 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 13:28:22 »
Here, just for something to look at while you wait.  ;)

“The only difference between me and a madman is I'm not mad." -- Salvador Dali

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #810 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 14:35:41 »

Show Image

This is justification for a swift kick in the.... when it's this time next year I'd hide your set cause angry people won't want to even see it.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #811 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 14:46:48 »
I don't know. I still enjoy seeing it. I mean, that's why I bought it. I'm just tired of seeing it in pictures when I want to see it under my fingers.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
Re: Re: [Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset
« Reply #812 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 14:58:49 »

Show Image

This is justification for a swift kick in the.... when it's this time next year I'd hide your set cause angry people won't want to even see it.
I'd sell it as leftovers to OrangeJewce.
<3

Offline megnin

« Reply #813 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 15:53:31 »
I'm seeing more people reporting that they've just received an email from Originative or just received their keycaps; three on the previous page, so it seems like Sherriton is starting to get more shipped out.  Progress is slow, but at least there is progress.  If he is only able to get a small number of orders sorted packed and shipped every few days, that would explain the pace.  Still, he should say so.  Much would be forgiven, with just a few words from him.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #814 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 15:56:46 »
^Much probably would've been forgiven, had he said a little something earlier. But at this point, with all the rabbling, do you think it makes a difference if he says anything? Maybe he's decided that it would be all the same to just get the things shipped and move on?

Offline suprsmo

• Sydney, Australia
« Reply #815 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 17:32:08 »
I can relax now. My mate (Metalspawn) just received his notification from stamps.com last night./yesterday.

They are en route finally!
Poker
QFR

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #816 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 18:38:32 »
Guys, I will re-emphasize.

The notification from stamps.com DOES NOT mean your caps were shipped. It means the LABEL to ship them with was printed. This is very important. I got my notice 7 days ago now, and have not seen any sign that USPS has actually received the package in question.

Cheers,

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #817 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 18:45:34 »
Isn't this being run by two people, technically?  Why hasn't hazeluff said anything either?  Are they the same person?

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #818 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 18:54:34 »
With all this ****storm I'm happy I decided not to participate in the GB.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #819 on: Wed, 27 March 2013, 19:04:10 »

Doesn't much change what you get in the mail FROM the group buy!
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #820 on: Thu, 28 March 2013, 06:59:42 »

Doesn't much change what you get in the mail FROM the group buy!
You're right but I would rather not receive the set if I had to go through all this to be honest.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #821 on: Thu, 28 March 2013, 07:16:09 »
But I think your opinion is biased in that regard, because I feel you didn't want to receive the set at all being that you didn't even try to get into the group buy. Some people really like the set, and even though it's been a pain in the buttocks to get the thing, it doesn't deter from how much they'd like to have it.

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #822 on: Thu, 28 March 2013, 12:34:04 »
But I think your opinion is biased in that regard, because I feel you didn't want to receive the set at all being that you didn't even try to get into the group buy. Some people really like the set, and even though it's been a pain in the buttocks to get the thing, it doesn't deter from how much they'd like to have it.

I wanted the set  and I was going to purchase it. The whole thing was going slowly so I decided not to buy just before the GB started because I didn't want to invest on something that was going to take forever. Diablo III being a fail also helped though adn that's the main reason I lost interest :D

Now I'm seeing what happened and I'm happy because I made the right choice for me. Anyway don't want to keep this thread into OT so...

Just wanted to share my opinion.

Offline turtle

« Reply #823 on: Thu, 28 March 2013, 15:52:55 »

[ANGER]

Cheers,

You sure about that? It says 1-3 day delivery =[ what will we do now?! I was hoping I'd get my set on Friday... Got all hype up for nothing sigh

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #824 on: Thu, 28 March 2013, 15:56:58 »

[ANGER]

Cheers,

You sure about that? It says 1-3 day delivery =[ what will we do now?! I was hoping I'd get my set on Friday... Got all hype up for nothing sigh

Of course it's true. I can print a label via stamps.com or the usps site and mail it out whenever.
I've actually seen someone on Etsy.com who had a 14 month old label lying around and it still got the package to where it needed to go.
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 March 2013, 15:59:07 by Jocelyn »

Offline megaforce

« Reply #825 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 02:22:59 »
I'll add my name to the list of people who got their tracking number this week. Hopefully they'll arrive here by Saturday.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #826 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 10:31:22 »
Has anyone who's gotten the email actually had their keys shipped? (Excluding people who already have them)

Cheers,

Offline drdoooom

« Reply #827 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 11:24:17 »
gorgeous set!

Offline HoboBob

« Reply #828 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 14:12:52 »
Has anyone who's gotten the email actually had their keys shipped? (Excluding people who already have them)

Cheers,

Mine's been stuck in LA's facility for the past 3-4 days.

I dunno if I'll get a notification of it leaving LA or I'll just have to wait till the set arrives... sometimes it does not update for international orders.

Offline leeshjnn

« Reply #829 on: Fri, 29 March 2013, 21:27:24 »

Mine's been stuck in LA's facility for the past 3-4 days.

I dunno if I'll get a notification of it leaving LA or I'll just have to wait till the set arrives... sometimes it does not update for international orders.

Mine has been stuck in LA since 3/19...

Offline mkngrm

• mkngrm
« Reply #830 on: Sun, 31 March 2013, 21:34:03 »
Well I'm happy to say that I received my set yesterday.

All the keys are there, just waiting on a board to put them on.

I wish you all the best of luck, but I'm sure glad I don't have to wait any longer.

For those who haven't tried, I had my best results by posting directly on Originative's facebook page.
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 March 2013, 21:35:45 by mkngrm »

Offline megnin

« Reply #831 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 04:42:39 »
Congrats mkngrm!

Offline Lycoth

« Reply #832 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 05:02:48 »

I wish you all the best of luck, but I'm sure glad I don't have to wait any longer.

For those who haven't tried, I had my best results by posting directly on Originative's facebook page.

Glad to hear it. Sadly I tried posting on the Originative post and got no response.

Offline leeshjnn

« Reply #833 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 05:44:02 »
Got my set today. Good luck to all of you guys who haven't gotten their sets yet :).

Offline Slaughter

« Reply #834 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 09:25:27 »
And another week begins! Let's see if this will be my lucky week and I'll hopefully get a notification at the very least!

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #835 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 09:51:20 »
Still waiting on package to be actually shipped... :-/

Cheers,

Offline turtle

« Reply #836 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 14:12:50 »

Still waiting for my set.. Emailed Sheraton but no reply.. Guess ill try face book. I never tried so hard to get something I paid for already. Just saying..

Offline megaforce

« Reply #837 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 20:00:25 »
Still waiting on package to be actually shipped... :-/

Cheers,

Same here. I got over excited when I got the tracking number, but realized that it never actually shipped.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #838 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 20:08:05 »
If I didn't have a list of sets I'd rather organize, I'd repeat this set with blackjack and hookers.  In fact, forget the keycaps.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #839 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 20:29:00 »
Blackjack, hookers, and cocaine. I can't have hookers dealing me cards all night if they're sleeping!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #840 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 20:37:20 »
Blackjack, hookers, and cocaine. I can't have hookers dealing me cards all night if they're sleeping!

That's why you employ your hookers in staggered shifts.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #841 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 20:37:54 »
No no no. If they're on salary, they never get time off.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #842 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 20:39:10 »
No no no. If they're on salary, they never get time off.

Then, I suppose you'll have sleepy hookers.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #843 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 20:41:00 »
Thus the cocaine. That's like a business expense at that point, right?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #844 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 20:42:30 »
Thus the cocaine. That's like a business expense at that point, right?

Hmm, I'll allow it.

Offline i488

Offline kinruan

• SWAG=Specially Weaponized Asian Grandma
« Reply #846 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 22:19:54 »
Friday has come and gone...Still nothing on my side...
yes i have been waiting for so long. i will call 911 if someone know specifically who & where he is
If the world ends tomorrow, what should we have for dinner tonight?

Offline kinruan

• SWAG=Specially Weaponized Asian Grandma
If the world ends tomorrow, what should we have for dinner tonight?

Offline Slaughter

« Reply #848 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 22:39:56 »
Another Wednesday has come and gone... And still no word on my keys...

Offline voice

« Reply #849 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 03:24:58 »
6 months ago,6 months ago,6 months ago,6 months ago,6 months ago,6 months ago,6 months ago,6 months ago,6 months ago,6 months ago,