geekhack Marketplace > Signature Plastics / PimpMyKeyboard

GB Site Updates & Upgrades

<< < (3/13) > >>

ideus:

--- Quote from: Excessive on Wed, 02 April 2014, 12:32:00 ---You can definitely add to your order. We will sort the orders during fulfillment so that they all ship together. It's only the canceling existing purchases that can potentially cause problems.

--- End quote ---

Alright, I just hope the icon modifiers pro set reaches MOQ, otherwise I will need changes in my order.

tbc:
is the 'commit to buy at x tier' feature in progress of being implemented for future buys, or has it been rejected?

Excessive:

--- Quote from: tbc on Wed, 02 April 2014, 22:43:17 ---is the 'commit to buy at x tier' feature in progress of being implemented for future buys, or has it been rejected?

--- End quote ---

Not at this time. Our team is looking into it as a possibility, but it we did it would be a significant rebuild of the entire system.

skuko:
hey Excessive, can you please find out whether SP could mark these as a gift in value of 25$ or so? right now, i think my macross set is being held by customs and they are GIANT PAIN IN THE ASS TO DEAL WITH :(

edit: or not gift, but a SAMPLE

rowdy:
I noticed the following when I was checking out the Granite set.  In Australia I live in the state of Victoria, which I configured in my profile.  But during the checkout process, both billing and shipping addresses switched to ACT (Australian Capital Territory).  I changed them both back to Victoria, and checked my profile, which still said Victoria.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version