geekhack Marketplace > The Keyboard Company

To Bruce: Filco Tenkeyless enquiry

<< < (2/6) > >>

wellington1869:

--- Quote from: jkkhop;115062 ---Guess what.. I do not have a job at the moment, unlike like many people here do. So I don't deserve my Filco keyboard if I don't pay 210 dollars and try to shave some unnecessary costs off of it so I don't have to eat crackers for rest of the month?
--- End quote ---

dude, you're only encouraging him. you dont have to defend your finances to anyone here.

InSanCen:

--- Quote from: jkkhop;115062 ---Guess what.. I do not have a job at the moment, unlike like many people here do. So I don't deserve my Filco keyboard if I don't pay 210 dollars and try to shave some unnecessary costs off of it so I don't have to eat crackers for rest of the month?
--- End quote ---

Erm... if you don't have a job, what the hell are you doing buying Top end keyboards? (Much as I would like Bruce to get the business).

The Dole must be paying well these days...

Bruce:
We are planning on getting Tenkeyless with Blues, Browns and Blacks.
All within the next month or so. They will be USA layout only for now though.

jkkhop:
InSanCen: it's enough to get by with, though I'm not buying keyboards, only a keyboard.

Great news Bruce! The ANSI layout is fine.

Bruce:
Pre-Orders are good for me. Thanks. Just PM me or email me at the office.

If we get firm interest in anything Filco we will always be happy to see what can done. Diatec are very helpful and supportive, they are keen to see that Europe is as well served as anywhere else and we are committed to this also. It's my job to see that this is all done properly and in a sustainable (Alright - profitable) way so I am having to string it out a little, but the Filco range we hold in stock will widen over the coming months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version