geekhack Marketplace > zFrontier

[Status Update] Starry Night DSA

<< < (11/13) > >>

bhgemini:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (11277) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
Alex Lin (zFrontier)
Apr 30, 00:03 PDT
Hi *********,

Again, we apologize for the long wait on the Starry Night keycaps.

Keyreative is still working on them and will finish production in late May. Once we receive them, we will set out for shipping immediately.

Best,

tex_live_utility:

--- Quote from: bhgemini on Mon, 29 April 2019, 09:44:47 ---I honestly believe that after the first delay, that Alex Lin's business model is now just a Ponze scheme that got out of hand. He and zfrontier have no intention of delivering product and just keep loading up on GBs. With 33 open GBs, no delivery, no response to refund requests, and stringing everyone on delays until after Paypal's 180 day dispute, then radio silence. I went back and looked at responses from their support and sure enough, responses up until about 190 days after I paid, then nothing.
I've now sent an email every week, and even made sure it is short and sweet for the translation in their office. Things like 'Update of Order #XXXXXXXXX' and now just 'Refund on Order #XXXXXXXXX' and still no response.

They should be banned from all MKB GBs and sites going forward.

--- End quote ---

If you paid using a credit card, a lot of vendors will open disputes on your behalf even after Paypal's 180 day window. I did it and got a refund the same week. I'd urge people in this GB to pursue that option.

bhgemini:

--- Quote from: tex_live_utility on Sat, 04 May 2019, 15:37:58 ---
--- Quote from: bhgemini on Mon, 29 April 2019, 09:44:47 ---I honestly believe that after the first delay, that Alex Lin's business model is now just a Ponze scheme that got out of hand. He and zfrontier have no intention of delivering product and just keep loading up on GBs. With 33 open GBs, no delivery, no response to refund requests, and stringing everyone on delays until after Paypal's 180 day dispute, then radio silence. I went back and looked at responses from their support and sure enough, responses up until about 190 days after I paid, then nothing.
I've now sent an email every week, and even made sure it is short and sweet for the translation in their office. Things like 'Update of Order #XXXXXXXXX' and now just 'Refund on Order #XXXXXXXXX' and still no response.

They should be banned from all MKB GBs and sites going forward.

--- End quote ---

If you paid using a credit card, a lot of vendors will open disputes on your behalf even after Paypal's 180 day window. I did it and got a refund the same week. I'd urge people in this GB to pursue that option.

--- End quote ---

Thank you. I'll try and see which card I used with this paypal and request if they don't ship in the next few weeks.

bball2:
New project update:

https://en.zfrontier.com/blogs/project-updates/project-updates-may-27-2019

Starry night says Mid June, so... maybe a small chance it ships out in 2019?

Ajax:

--- Quote ---HI,

This is Alex from zFrontier and we would like you to know that Starry Night R2 is finally shipping.

We just finished shipping out all the Chinese orders today and will proceed to ship all international orders next week.

Let me know if you need to update your shipping info.

Sorry for the long wait and thank you for your support!

Best,
--- End quote ---

Received that email three days ago; looks like they'll be shipping soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version