geekhack Community > Meetups

[IC] Detroit, MI Meetup?

<< < (5/6) > >>

Emqubed:
If someone is willing to connect in the metro Detroit area to partner with me, I have the means and some folks who could help to set this up! I work and live in Detroit so I'm partial but I will say it'd likely be easier and cheaper to organize a small meetup in the area.

I have only been in the community for about a year and a half but I know how rare meetups are so I would love to help set this up for MI folks. If this hasn't already happened of course!

BurroWingOwl:
Also live and work in Detroit, MI, would very much love to help arrange a local meetup!

mangopud:
If you're interested in attending and maybe organizing, please fill out this Google Form: https://forms.gle/9bTPFtdsY2J3raKc7!

Once there are 10 interested people and 2 people willing to organize, I'll send out an email.

Little4Real:
On second though, Ann Arbor would make for a better meetup destination. It's much easier to navigate and more central to visitors than Detroit would be; especially for those who are coming from SW MI, northern MI and UP, the Toledo area (yes I said Toledo), as well as people who may be making their way from NE Indiana.

marcusant:
Looking forward to the meetup!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version