Author Topic: Burp  (Read 3026 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Burp
« on: Fri, 03 February 2023, 04:27:55 »
peeps who dun' know how to burp.

how do ya'll drink soda ? without the pressure release.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
Re: Burp
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 03 February 2023, 04:41:59 »
I used to know how to burp on command, but I wouldn't do it so much involuntarily.

Now I'm burping constantly and loudly without any control, and in fact can no longer do it on command.

My stomach is weird Oo .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 03 February 2023, 04:52:35 »
tp4 can do on demand. swallow a slight bubble of air to open up diaphram,  timed correctly, right before the diaphram closes, reverse teh flow pressure = burp ..

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 03 February 2023, 09:40:30 »
TBH I need some kinda physical restraint to keep me from soda. I go through a 12 pack of Dr Pepper every week and if I keep it up I will eventually die.
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 03 February 2023, 10:44:37 »
TBH I need some kinda physical restraint to keep me from soda. I go through a 12 pack of Dr Pepper every week and if I keep it up I will eventually die.

it's pretty acidic.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 04 February 2023, 13:21:52 »
Tbh, from what I've seen when I was there, this seems on the low side for an American. The giant-ass cups you get in any establishment and unlimited refills looked like they're equivalent to a 12-pack at just one meal Oo .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 04 February 2023, 13:47:05 »
Tbh, from what I've seen when I was there, this seems on the low side for an American. The giant-ass cups you get in any establishment and unlimited refills looked like they're equivalent to a 12-pack at just one meal Oo .

it's about 2 cans worth, but only big boys drink the whole thing, refills. most people with the ice drink maybe a can and a half total.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 04 February 2023, 14:23:50 »
I can't remember when I had a carbonated beverage besides seltzer water or beer. It has been at least a couple of years.

In my 30s and 40s my preferred carbonated drink was tonic (quinine) water. When I cut out excess sugar I also stopped drinking tonic water, the artificially sweetened versions are abominable.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 05 February 2023, 01:05:17 »
gotta try all the flavors @ the super market.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 10 February 2023, 14:36:33 »
Getting the last bit of soda out of the can always makes me cough because you inhale at it and it hits the lungs.

There must be a better way ...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 10 February 2023, 15:43:43 »
Pour it into a glass.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 10 February 2023, 17:30:04 »
Something weird I have acquired from all the "LAN parties"* I attended as a kid, is a taste for stale, room-temperature Coca Cola from which the fizz has evaporated. We often bought it in 2 litre bottles and rented cheap places without a fridge, so that is what happened.

*: I'm older than that, we didn't have networking: we swapped diskettes, but it was basically the same
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 February 2023, 17:34:36 by Findecanor »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 10 February 2023, 18:10:30 »
Something weird I have acquired from all the "LAN parties"* I attended as a kid, is a taste for stale, room-temperature Coca Cola from which the fizz has evaporated. We often bought it in 2 litre bottles and rented cheap places without a fridge, so that is what happened.

*: I'm older than that, we didn't have networking: we swapped diskettes, but it was basically the same

good ol' days. i remember installing windows 95 from 10 floppies.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 10 February 2023, 20:53:07 »
I remember when DOS 2 fit on one floppy, the kind that were actually floppy.