Author Topic: [IC] 2X3X4 cyan LED  (Read 33581 times)

Offline Fnzzy

Re: [IC] 2X3X4 cyan LED
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 11:14:10 »
Those sky blue LEDs look amazing. I will definately get some!

Offline Motan22

« Reply #151 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 02:35:21 »
Really digging the cyan LEDs! Think I will pick some of these up but it might just work out easier for me to buy these direct as I am in the UK.  :thumb:

Offline elton5354

« Reply #152 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 16:18:27 »
I just received my "cyan" LEDs..I bought 2 packs (200 pcs), but only received 1...

If they can't even get a small order right, how would they get a group buy right?
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 September 2014, 16:22:09 by elton5354 »

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #153 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 16:21:37 »
I received one large pack of 500. (I thought I had ordered 600 but will check)

I will have to talk to the seller about this.

Will let everyone know once I have done that.

Colour is great.

thank you for your patience but this will be converted to a GB soon.

Offline elton5354

« Reply #154 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 16:23:10 »
I thought they might've done that, but I counted 100.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #155 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 17:49:43 »
It seems like they're pretty bad about getting the order number right.  Looks like there's more incorrect orders than right ones.

Offline elton5354

« Reply #156 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 19:13:13 »
Oh, nevermind.  The guy sent me 2 separate packages..

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #157 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 00:20:15 »
just clipped one and put it in my lightsaver (capslock)

sip sockets are great.

Colour is a great bluegreen. My phone pictures of it are all too blue. I really like the colour and will likely swap out the whole KB to it when I have time.
on my monitor, cflame's pictures are a little more "blue" than I see on my KB.

again: will contact them about orders and shipping and counting and all that.

edit: package is labelled 500 and that's how many I was billed for, so they printed it right.

I just need to spend all my life counting 500 loose LEDs to make sure they counted it right. Ugh.
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 September 2014, 00:21:59 by dorkvader »

Offline Lpwl

• lpwl.bigcartel.com
    • My O-ring Store
« Reply #158 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 00:59:30 »
I just need to spend all my life counting 500 loose LEDs to make sure they counted it right. Ugh.

It's not that long by having them count off in 3 or 5 - Good luck :p

(from the guy who counted 5k O-rings by hand).

Offline Jixr

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 11:00:15 »
I'm still waiting on my order to come in, I ordered these from the site about a month ago, and still nothing ( and the singapore post tracking isn't showing anything )

Starting to think about just ordering some more else where and seeing what happens.

Offline ceflame

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 16:08:13 »
It looks like they also unlisted the sky blue and cyan leds from their store front, are they just preparing for the large buy or are they not selling it anymore? I'm assuming it's for preparation.

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #161 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 16:53:58 »
It looks like they also unlisted the sky blue and cyan leds from their store front, are they just preparing for the large buy or are they not selling it anymore? I'm assuming it's for preparation.
I will check.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #162 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 17:04:10 »
Might be interested in some Cyan and Pink ones to match Miami. :D
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #163 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 17:08:02 »
I watch those skyblues *_*

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #164 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:13:05 »

Really really hope they're just prepping and they haven't run out of stock.  I need mah LED's for upcoming builds. :(

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #165 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 21:53:26 »

Really really hope they're just prepping and they haven't run out of stock.  I need mah LED's for upcoming builds. :(

I guess they will just relist it like you have to do on eBay sometimes. I will be getting a note from them with what they have and how they can deliver it. I guess I'll be ordering at least 10,000 LEDs in various types / colours so I hope they'll accommodate me.

Offline ceflame

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 21:59:26 »

I guess they will just relist it like you have to do on eBay sometimes. I will be getting a note from them with what they have and how they can deliver it. I guess I'll be ordering at least 10,000 LEDs in various types / colours so I hope they'll accommodate me.

That's good to hear. Looking forward to it.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #167 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 22:09:07 »
10,000...sounds like an impressive number but I have a feeling it'll be even more than that. :eek:

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #168 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 07:10:37 »

Sign me up for 100 Skyblue LED's   ;)

Offline deci

« Reply #169 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 14:13:19 »
Put me down for 100 sky blue as well.  :D

Sky blues came in yesterday.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hey Lastpilot, what keycap set is that? (Is it Originitive Classic Beige - Blue?) And where did you get that blue shift key?
It looks very sexy  :thumb:

« Last Edit: Wed, 24 September 2014, 14:16:11 by deci »

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #170 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 14:21:59 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hey Lastpilot, what keycap set is that? (Is it Originitive Classic Beige - Blue?) And where did you get that blue shift key?

That is an Olivetti set from I would assume imsto but it could be tai hao
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #171 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 14:37:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

don't think it's taihao.  :)
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline deci

« Reply #172 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 15:01:54 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The vintage Olivetti i think has extra legends for euro languages.
The Olivetti that people currently talk about (and that I've seen sold in classifieds) is usually the Originative Classic Beige set I think.

Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #173 on: Mon, 29 September 2014, 15:51:34 »
I ordered these nearly a month ago, nothing, says they shipped, but tracking isn't showing anything.

So, order with caution.

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #174 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 23:09:20 »
I ordered these nearly a month ago, nothing, says they shipped, but tracking isn't showing anything.

So, order with caution.

with aliexpress I think you can get a refund if they get lost in the mail. I think you have to wait a little longer first though. Check your account.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #175 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 10:46:56 »
I actually just saw that they arrived in the US yesterday, so I guess I'll have them monday or tuesday  of next week.

Offline margo baggins

• Dungeon Dweller
  • * Maker
  • Get back to work!
« Reply #176 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 11:28:42 »
I can't seem to find the 2x3x4 pink on there - could you link me?

I have an account with aliexpress as I buy a bit from there anyway.
I got boards.

Offline ceflame

« Reply #177 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 15:21:48 »

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #178 on: Fri, 03 October 2014, 02:26:50 »
How well do these LED's fit onto the keys? I'm using thick keycaps so I'm hoping there isn't any interference.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #179 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 12:20:29 »
Just got my LED's in, put them in my board, and am kinda disapointed, deffinately more green than blue, basically, a mint green. Was hoping for more of a light blue

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #180 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 17:50:46 »
Just got my LED's in, put them in my board, and am kinda disapointed, deffinately more green than blue, basically, a mint green. Was hoping for more of a light blue

was that the sky blue or cyan ?
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline ceflame

« Reply #181 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 19:29:56 »

I'm guessing cyan. The cyan leds are definitely more green than the advertisement on aliexpress shows.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #182 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 19:34:33 »

I'm guessing cyan. The cyan leds are definitely more green than the advertisement on aliexpress shows.

I see. I've ordered it recently as well. I'll see how it looks like when it arrives.

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #183 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 07:40:52 »

I see. I've ordered it recently as well. I'll see how it looks like when it arrives.
When it comes do take pics ^^

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #184 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 07:41:32 »
Anyone have some more closeups on the sky blue LEDs?

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #185 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 12:15:57 »
How well do these LED's fit onto the keys? I'm using thick keycaps so I'm hoping there isn't any interference.
They fit better than T1 (3mm) LEDs, but not as well as 1.8mm LEDs. They are fine under my keycaps, but under some very very thick keycaps you might have to file them down a little.

Yeah, but I don't blame them: I couldn't get a picture to show the right colour anyway. It all looked too blue on the screen. I still really like the colour though.

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #186 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 12:59:35 »
I guess the greener color would suit my keycap? :D

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 15:13:57 »
They fit better than T1 (3mm) LEDs, but not as well as 1.8mm LEDs. They are fine under my keycaps, but under some very very thick keycaps you might have to file them down a little.

Yeah, but I don't blame them: I couldn't get a picture to show the right colour anyway. It all looked too blue on the screen. I still really like the colour though.

any idea how long do they take to ship after payment ?
been 5 days that my payment went through but nothing has changed whatsoever  on their site. hmm

Offline ceflame

« Reply #188 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 15:20:37 »

been 5 days that my payment went through but nothing has changed whatsoever  on their site. hmm

Yeah they do take some time to process. I think it took 4-5 business days for me with my first order.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 15:22:45 »
More

Yeah they do take some time to process. I think it took 4-5 business days for me with my first order.

hmm alright, msg them regarding it tho. hope everything works out.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 15:50:09 »
Put me down for 100 cyan please!  :thumb:

Offline evolveS

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #191 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 16:13:34 »
Any updates on this? Still holding out for that group buy..
"money comes and goes, but doubleshots are forever"
-a petty thief

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #192 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 00:11:35 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Sky blue looks nice.

Do you have more pictures of it with the whole board? Love the colour theme

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #193 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 00:15:36 »
I wonder what's up with this GB and how dork is doing. I hope they are currently in the talks as my new keyboards to be assembled are arriving at my doorstep next week.

Offline ceflame

« Reply #194 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 00:28:14 »
The sky blue LEDs are lighter in shade than I thought. Finally mounted them onto a board, here are the best pictures my phone could take to capture the color.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #195 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 00:56:20 »
Interested. Why not. :)

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #196 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 01:26:34 »
hmm, I like the sky blues enough. I'm in

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #197 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 03:16:25 »
The sky blue LEDs are lighter in shade than I thought. Finally mounted them onto a board, here are the best pictures my phone could take to capture the color.

Show Image

Show Image

that... is beautiful...  :eek:

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #198 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 09:07:28 »

Show Image

Show Image

just wondering how many days did it take for it to arrive from the date they ship it off ?

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #199 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 10:19:51 »

Show Image

Show Image

OMFG I JUST SAW THIS THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

edit: Is that gmk classic beige or...?