geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post your clacks!

<< < (4231/4240) > >>

Sifo:

--- Quote from: reaper on Thu, 22 February 2024, 20:07:06 ---
--- Quote from: Sifo on Thu, 22 February 2024, 19:47:25 ---
--- Quote from: reaper on Thu, 22 February 2024, 19:24:04 ---
--- Quote from: Sifo on Thu, 22 February 2024, 19:10:35 ---what colorway is this, I can't even tell if that's like gray or black or blue

--- End quote ---
I believe it's Ionospheric Blue but i'll have to double check to be sure.

--- End quote ---

That'd be weird cuz my F8 and F9 are supposed to be iono, this looks more like historic or the more recent dark sharkette but I haven't seen that one in person to be sure.

--- End quote ---
I can take a better picture tomorrow with natural light.

Edit:Sorry, today is also overcast so now I'm not sure which one.  ^-^
Show Image

--- End quote ---

wild

qriousgabriel:
Collection so far, fell in this rabbit hole last year and I've completed fallen for it. Thanks to all the friends who helped along the way!

Sifo:

--- Quote from: qriousgabriel on Mon, 18 March 2024, 10:42:18 ---Collection so far, fell in this rabbit hole last year and I've completed fallen for it. Thanks to all the friends who helped along the way!
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

Very impressive for a 1 year journey, dang. nice shots too

reaper:

--- Quote from: qriousgabriel on Mon, 18 March 2024, 10:42:18 ---Collection so far, fell in this rabbit hole last year and I've completed fallen for it. Thanks to all the friends who helped along the way!
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---
Yup, nice collection there and don't fall too deep into the rabbit hole like the rest of us.  ^-^

Rhienfo:

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

It's always a treat to see your photos, awesome progress.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version