geekhack Marketplace > The Keyboard Company

New Filco Arrival

(1/4) > >>

Bruce:
We had another big orange lorry round today with a few more boxfuls of joy from Diatec.

There is Tenkeyless NKRO in 104 style. We've got Cherry Browns and Cherry Blacks in this shipment.

Apart from that, we've stocked up on accessories.
For the keyboards there are:-
Blank Black Keysets.
WASD keys in lavender blue.
Roofs
Leather Wristrests for standard and Tenkeyless.
Velcro cable ties in black and white.
Keypullers
And we have those great little USB connections with the ball joint.

The news on 105 Key layouts is that we're all systems go and hoping for a landed date late November. That will be full size, NKRO with Blues, Blacks and Browns.

sixty:
Great news. I was looking to get my hands on a roof but the shipping costs from the US or Japan have so far made it quite uninteresting.. however I can't find the products on your website yet? Did you not list them yet or am I simply blind.

Lenny_Nero:
I have been looking at your FKBN87Z/EB-Y boards, but as I understand it they are only USB native and PS/2 with an adapter.

I take it that these are the only style you have in stock ? and is this the same with your G80-3000's ?

My KVM's and or OS'es ...I have yet to 100% work out if its the Aten or the OS that are the problem, and or why they do not like USB/PS/2 adapters.

InSanCen:
105 key with blues and blank keys... possible?

Any projections with regards to pricing?

As long as it's not wallet-rapingly bad, I want.

Bruce:

--- Quote from: Lenny_Nero;119929 ---
My KVM's and or OS'es ...I have yet to 100% work out if its the Aten or the OS that are the problem, and or why they do not like USB/PS/2 adapters.
--- End quote ---

We've come across this with KVM switches. I seem to remember some only work with default PS2 devices. I think we know of a KVM that doesn't suffer this, i'll need to check.

InSanCen.

We've got Blue Cherry 105 models on order. Should be with us some time in November.
We've got blank sets for 104s already - so I would say possible, Yes.

I'm using a Blue Cherry 104 at the office this week and I can thoroughly recommend it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version