Author Topic: PBT4 FULL SETS (COMPLETE)  (Read 383975 times)

Offline Stabilized

Re: PBT4 FULL SETS (CLOSED - in production)
« Reply #1250 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 06:43:04 »
Yeah, but a quick update wouldn't hurt (that's assuming he is using his good arm).

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1251 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 08:25:45 »
Every time I see a notification for this thread in my email i literally start praying that I'll see Ivans name......haha i know it's just a matter of time yet I want these like yesterday :p

Come back to us Ivan we need your GB leadership to lead us to dyesubbed salvation in these dark pad printed times   :))

Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline chozn1

« Reply #1252 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 23:55:09 »
Anyone else see that the "What did I order?" order list has been removed? How long has it been down?

Offline oomph

« Reply #1253 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 17:37:40 »

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #1254 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 18:02:14 »
Anyone else see that the "What did I order?" order list has been removed? How long has it been down?

been down for atleast a month

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline ceflame

« Reply #1255 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 19:06:36 »

been down for atleast a month

Much longer than that. It's been down for a long time.. >6 months I think?

Offline chozn1

« Reply #1256 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 21:26:20 »
Oh okay that's good haha!

Could anyone help me figure something out? I'm ordering a board online and it is asking me if my space bar and caps lock are going to be either majestouch or cherry layouts. I'm pretty sure I ordered a cherry profile for this group buy, not really thinking about it. Would that mean if I ordered the board with the majestouch layout in mind since a lot of the sets I buy are like caps that would fit on a tkl filco, it would mean that the caps lock stem wouldn't be centered and wouldn't fit on the board? Thanks and I hope my question makes sense lol.

Offline Vintage

« Reply #1257 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 21:35:58 »
I would think that majestouch is the standard layout with a 6.25x spacebar and the cherry layout is the one with a 7x spacebar.

This set has support for both layouts, so you should be good.
CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1258 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 22:00:52 »
Oh okay that's good haha!

Could anyone help me figure something out? I'm ordering a board online and it is asking me if my space bar and caps lock are going to be either majestouch or cherry layouts. I'm pretty sure I ordered a cherry profile for this group buy, not really thinking about it. Would that mean if I ordered the board with the majestouch layout in mind since a lot of the sets I buy are like caps that would fit on a tkl filco, it would mean that the caps lock stem wouldn't be centered and wouldn't fit on the board? Thanks and I hope my question makes sense lol.

I would think that majestouch is the standard layout with a 6.25x spacebar and the cherry layout is the one with a 7x spacebar.

This set has support for both layouts, so you should be good.

I imagine that you are ordering off winkeyless?

The difference between the cherry and the majestouch is in the capslock position - while the keycap as a whole is in the same position in both layouts, cherry layout is not a centered stem design as it is meant for stepped caps lock keys while the majestouch is a centered stem for non-stepped caps lock keys

Cherry/Majestouch only refers to the caps lock position and nothing else - bottom row should read something like the following options:

1.25+1.25+1.25+6.25+1.25+1.25+1.25+1.25 (for modern standard layout)

1.5+1+1.5+7+1.5+1+1.5 (for older style winkeyless layout)

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1259 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 13:43:02 »

Joking aside, The longer it takes, the more excited i get, as it could mean a better chance of them shipping soon.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1260 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 15:24:31 »
In case you were wondering, I'm the guy in the pink hat on the left.   ^-^

Offline Stabilized

« Reply #1261 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 16:29:00 »
In case you are wondering, I'm the guy in the pink hat on the right.  :-*

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1262 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 16:38:25 »
What surprise me is after all the group buys we've been through there're still people raging about waiting.

ooh I forgot, hardly any big 2015 GB completely finished anyway.

but seriously, this is Ivan's like, 10th buys (right?) so chill...
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1263 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 18:02:19 »
just a friendly thread bump.

I'm not in any big rush, really thinking about taking the board i have planned for these caps and swapping from blacks to reds anyway.

Offline oomph

« Reply #1264 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 11:15:57 »
What surprise me is after all the group buys we've been through there're still people raging about waiting.

I wouldn't call it rage. It's because Ivan hasn't posted in two months. You tryin to say Ivan can't get on gh with a broken arm?

Haha I'm sure he's a bro, but a broken arm doesn't sideline you from the internet.

Hopefully it's JUST a broken arm and he's ok.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1265 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 11:21:01 »

I wouldn't call it rage. It's because Ivan hasn't posted in two months. You tryin to say Ivan can't get on gh with a broken arm?

Show Image

Haha I'm sure he's a bro, but a broken arm doesn't sideline you from the internet.

Hopefully it's JUST a broken arm and he's ok.

Maybe he'd rather make actual progress than spend all day responding to people questioning him.  ;)  (Yes I understand that a simple "I'm working on it" is incredibly easy to post, but then you lose the backlog of thread responses that may require individual attention, etc. It's sometimes easier to just wait and address it all when you're able.)

Offline justnits

« Reply #1266 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 03:43:05 »
obviously people would start getting restless and paranoid if the gb organizer goes offline for 2 months.
yes of course there is risk involves for buyers to join groupbuys, but at the same time, the buyer should be responsible.
ivan has been responsible and has been doing a great job all this while.

but to brush off the fact that he's been quiet for 2 months with "oh he's a good guy, he'll come by, don't worry." or "take a chill pill, it's ivan's xxth groupbuy." is not the way.

i know somehow that even with his injury, he is still able to come online and type, either with his other working hand or have someone to type it for him.
he posted himself that he got injured due to a fall/crash from his bmx on the 1st september.
he posted about that on his groupbuy pages, pbt r4, pbt dark waves, gmk miami.
he posted about shipping the following week on the 14th september.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=10346

i didn't like how the situation looks like at the moment, until we know what's happening from ivan himself. :(
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline Stabilized

« Reply #1267 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 04:07:55 »
I think there is a amount of time that people are willing to wait before assuming they are being scammed. Even then, there is nothing really that we can do about it. Two months seems like a long time in other contexts, but in the amount of time taken in GB it doesn't seem too bad.

I guess I still side with optimism, as being pessimistic about this seems a bit pointless as all I can see becoming of that is anger and frustration. Still, I check back nearly everyday hoping to see a new post from Ivan...  :'(

Offline justnits

« Reply #1268 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 19:28:40 »
I think there is a amount of time that people are willing to wait before assuming they are being scammed. Even then, there is nothing really that we can do about it. Two months seems like a long time in other contexts, but in the amount of time taken in GB it doesn't seem too bad.

I guess I still side with optimism, as being pessimistic about this seems a bit pointless as all I can see becoming of that is anger and frustration. Still, I check back nearly everyday hoping to see a new post from Ivan...  :'(

it might or might not be a scam.
i am ok with 2 months of delay as long as there's steady communication from the organizer.
but 2 months with no communication is a different thing altogether.

i'm still hanging on the optimistic side, the part where i say i don't like how this is going are more towards something else might happen to ivan that renders him unable to put his mind towards the groupbuys at the moment, meaning something else might have happened that requires his immediate attention that outweighs the responsibility towards his groupbuys.
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue

Offline Altis

« Reply #1269 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 10:13:27 »
I don't think it's a scam simply because it looks like the keycaps were actually made. If he were going to scam, it wouldn't make much sense to spend the money on the keycaps rather than just keeping the money.

WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline chozn1

« Reply #1270 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 15:30:13 »
I don't think it's a scam simply because it looks like the keycaps were actually made. If he were going to scam, it wouldn't make much sense to spend the money on the keycaps rather than just keeping the money.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. But what about other buys, did he have any going on that just completed the payment phase?

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1271 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 15:58:33 »

hey everyone... chill.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1272 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 16:15:29 »
Reasons I don't think "scam"

1. Ivan
2. IMSTO shipped
3. Key caps are made
4. No photos have popped up of the sets on other forums

don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1273 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 16:22:17 »
Reasons I don't think "scam"

1. Ivan
2. IMSTO shipped
3. Key caps are made
4. No photos have popped up of the sets on other forums
confirmed spoke to imsto caps were shipped and I think even picked up by Ivan ! For whatever reason he has not been able to ship them yet he could be waiting for other gb to near completion to ship everything at once I don't know whatever his reasons are Ivan has the caps and has ALWAYS come through in the past even 13 plus months later.

I want these as bad as the next dyesub freak but considering we are only waiting on sorting and shipping I do t think it should be to much longer

Deep breaths  :p
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline justnits

« Reply #1274 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 00:49:43 »
did anyone manage to get any details from imsto about ivan?

well, seeing there's reports from imsto, things are looking better now :)
| | | |

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1275 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 04:31:14 »
did anyone manage to get any details from imsto about ivan?

well, seeing there's reports from imsto, things are looking better now :)
not other then the caps have been made sent and picked up

Offline kr0w

« Reply #1276 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 23:40:31 »
Just ordered a NovaTouch TKL Barebone on sale to use with the Cherry 98's!!!

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #1277 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 00:44:00 »

Offline Kira

• <3 <3 <3 <3
« Reply #1278 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 20:34:20 »
I'm sick and tired of all these people saying that Ivan scammed everyone almost every day. Can you all just relax?

Ivan PM'd me on February saying that I should have the keys in 3 months. It is now December. You do the math. This is my FIRST GB and you don't see me complaining. If you haven't noticed but most GBs take over a year to get shipped. Now sure Ivan had an accident and after that he made one post talking about the accident. Haven't you guys ever wondered why he would only post once and not a single time after that??

Here is my theory:
Ivan had an accident and broke his arm. God forbid he is no longer about to type anymore. Now I'm pretty sure that we are ALL typing enthusiast here, ok maybe some of us just want nice keyboards. Whatever the case, I believe Ivan has suffered from not just physical trauma but mental trauma.

Can you imagine what would happen to someone if they were suddenly unable to type again? I know most of you guys are going to say well hey he made a sentence talking about his accident. Well guess what maybe he had to type that whole statement with two fingers!

I want you guys to put yourself in his shoes. What if you couldn't type anymore with your fingers. How would you feel? Would you feel like getting on geek hack and get reminded about all those good times? I don't think so.

Now last case scenario lets just say that he DID scam us. Um okay we all lost 150 bucks. So f****ing what!! Grow up people when you enter into a GB there is NO guarantee at all that you will receive anything at all. We can only look at track record and Ivan has always been spot on.
And for you eve players out there, here is what I'll put out there. Harden the f*** up ;)

Oh BTW I had to type all this TWICE because the wifi on the plane sucks. Ok well business class isn't bad but still, that's getting a bit off topic XD

« Last Edit: Tue, 01 December 2015, 20:39:27 by Kira »

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #1279 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 22:51:46 »
I'm sick and tired of all these people saying that Ivan scammed everyone almost every day. Can you all just relax?

Ivan PM'd me on February saying that I should have the keys in 3 months. It is now December. You do the math. This is my FIRST GB and you don't see me complaining. If you haven't noticed but most GBs take over a year to get shipped. Now sure Ivan had an accident and after that he made one post talking about the accident. Haven't you guys ever wondered why he would only post once and not a single time after that??

Here is my theory:
Ivan had an accident and broke his arm. God forbid he is no longer about to type anymore. Now I'm pretty sure that we are ALL typing enthusiast here, ok maybe some of us just want nice keyboards. Whatever the case, I believe Ivan has suffered from not just physical trauma but mental trauma.

Can you imagine what would happen to someone if they were suddenly unable to type again? I know most of you guys are going to say well hey he made a sentence talking about his accident. Well guess what maybe he had to type that whole statement with two fingers!

I want you guys to put yourself in his shoes. What if you couldn't type anymore with your fingers. How would you feel? Would you feel like getting on geek hack and get reminded about all those good times? I don't think so.

Now last case scenario lets just say that he DID scam us. Um okay we all lost 150 bucks. So f****ing what!! Grow up people when you enter into a GB there is NO guarantee at all that you will receive anything at all. We can only look at track record and Ivan has always been spot on.
And for you eve players out there, here is what I'll put out there. Harden the f*** up ;)

Oh BTW I had to type all this TWICE because the wifi on the plane sucks. Ok well business class isn't bad but still, that's getting a bit off topic XD

Doesn't mean you can't be upset about what is transpiring.

I mean if it makes you sick and tired you can just do what Ivan does and not check up on the thread lol.

Offline kareed44

« Reply #1280 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 09:12:07 »
I understand that Ivan has a great track record but you are letting loyalty cloud your better judgement. Stop defending something that is clearly unacceptable. A quick update is so little to ask, injured or not. It would assure all of us. The organizer assumes an obligation once they accept people's money and I feel those of us hoping for an update are being more than reasonable.

I won't assume all group buys are like this but for my first one this is an awful start... comon

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #1281 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 11:33:59 »

OK, I know I posted something in response to this yesterday, and if a mod deleted it, I would appreciate an explanation (PM is fine) because I don't see what possible rule I could have violated. Anyway, here is the basic gist of what I wrote:

If I were in his shoes, I would still make every effort to keep people apprised of what is going on. If I couldn't type, I would use text-to-speech to post. Alternatively, I could call/text/email a moderator/other senior member of this forum to post on my behalf. If all else failed, I would even see about asking a friend or family member to come over and post for me.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1282 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 11:35:29 »

OK, I know I posted something in response to this yesterday, and if a mod deleted it, I would appreciate an explanation (PM is fine) because I don't see what possible rule I could have violated. Anyway, here is the basic gist of what I wrote:

If I were in his shoes, I would still make every effort to keep people apprised of what is going on. If I couldn't type, I would use text-to-speech to post. Alternatively, I could call/text/email a moderator/other senior member of this forum to post on my behalf. If all else failed, I would even see about asking a friend or family member to come over and post for me.

There was some problem with the forum database (or something like that) and a rollback was done, tons of threads and posts from yesterday were lost as a result.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1283 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 11:42:59 »

There was some problem with the forum database (or something like that) and a rollback was done, tons of threads and posts from yesterday were lost as a result.

Yeah, no reason for us to randomly delete posts.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1284 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 16:29:48 »
Sorry I have not been around for awhile. SORRY for the super long delay!

I just would like to let you know things are still in the works. Please be patient. Sometimes things can take longer than what was initially expected.

If you can PLEASE stop initiating paypal disputes I would really appreciate it. I simply don't have the money to be refunding everyone as it is tied up in product.
If you have an urgent inquiry, please simply send an email. Starting paypal disputes to send a question is not helpful.
THANKS.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1285 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 16:30:58 »

I just would like to let you know things are still in the works. Please be patient. Sometimes things can take longer than what was initially expected.

If you can PLEASE stop initiating paypal disputes I would really appreciate it. I simply don't have the money to be refunding everyone as it is tied up in product.
If you have an urgent inquiry, please simply send an email. Starting paypal disputes to send a question is not helpful.
THANKS.

Glad to see you posting. :thumb:

Offline SL89

« Reply #1286 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 16:34:55 »
Thanks for the update.

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #1287 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 16:35:53 »

THANKS.

Thanks for the update Ivan, good to see you back. Hope the arm is healing up nicely.   :thumb:

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1288 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 16:37:14 »

THANKS.

yay, great to see you're back

just shot you a pm about address change :thumb:
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #1289 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 16:37:27 »
I'm more concerned about the Paypal disputes hurting his rep.

Take it easy Ivan, looking forward to the set.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1290 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 16:54:04 »
Thanks for the update, Ivan! Hope all is well!

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #1291 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 17:35:59 »
People already filing disputes? Jesus.

Offline Stabilized

« Reply #1292 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 17:42:04 »
People already filing disputes? Jesus.
I believe there is a cut off date for filling a dispute, which is soon depending on when you paid. So not sure of I get your point, as if you don't dispute now you might miss your chance.

Nice to see Ivan posting, just hope he doesn't pull a Sprit on us...

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1293 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 17:46:36 »
This is an Ivan GB, there is truly zero reason to even begin humoring the idea of filing a dispute. Ivan is as legit as they come, you would have to be a complete dumbass to think Ivan won't deliver.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #1294 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 17:52:26 »
Thanks for the update, I'm super excited for these  :)

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #1295 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 17:56:40 »
I understand the deadline part for paypal disputed. Its the thought of people actually disputing on an Ivan groupbuy

Offline Stabilized

« Reply #1296 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 18:02:18 »
I understand the deadline part for paypal disputed. Its the thought of people actually disputing on an Ivan groupbuy
Ok, sorry it was my mistake.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1297 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 20:49:58 »

THANKS.

Ivan  :)
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Vintage

« Reply #1298 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 21:00:35 »
Awesome! Thanks for the update Ivan.
CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #1299 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 21:13:11 »

THANKS.

Sound great. Thanks Ivan!