Author Topic: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] END EXTRAS UP  (Read 68672 times)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
This will be for the GB for Gateron PBT Ghost Whites AND GH Mousepad Checksheets.

Order form here: http://goo.gl/forms/xnEhO87WVk

Keycap add-on packs unavailable, ghost white full PBT sets are still available!

Form for missing keys (PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW I LABEL THE ROWS, HOW YOU LABEL IT DOESNT MATTER): http://goo.gl/forms/AaE5aiVvjr

Order GH pad extras using the form (4 remaining), order pieces below through PM

GB run pads with creases (3 remaining) - $20 shipped (+$2 registered tracked)
Blank pads proper (21 remaining) - $18 shipped (+$2 registered tracked)
Thinner first-run sample with smudge (9 remaining) & blank pads with creases (9 remaining) - $15 shipped (+$2 registered tracked)

Smudgey

Blank

See original GB text
More
Gateron offered two whites, one was blindingly white white which hurts my eyes to look at (imagine hardcore white CC) and the other was normal white which can be likened to pure milk white.

This GB has the blindingly white white, manufactured by Gateron, distributed by enjoypbt.

Keysets are $40/set with normal mail shipping included all over the world. (pricing is different from previous GB due to distributor side changes)

Windowed Key Packs are $15/pack with normal mail shipping included all over the world.

Mousepads are $35/pad with normal mail shipping included all over the world ---- $5 donated to GH per mousepad

Tracked shipping at +$2/item -- registered w/tracking and signature on delivery.

No GB fees, only 4% for PayPal. Shipped as USD10 gifts.

Orders and invoicing close Sept 30 open until I close it.. PM me for extensions for whatever reasons. PM me for edits.

ETA late-Oct. Note that they will ship out separately as I need to package them differently.

Keysets ship 20 Oct, Mousepads ship 25 Oct, Keypacks ship 30 Oct. (estimated)

Can anyone help me to spread the news on DT & Reddit?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures of the blindingly white ghost white vs the usual white:

Ghost white on the right for both pictures.

Each set is a single color and includes the following:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures of the windowed keycaps (keyset has 4x 1u, and 1 of each capslock):

Pictures of the mousepad checksheet (colours one first one is off due to the sunlight, and I can't get it to rotate properly........):

The mousepads are custom made for this one-time GB to get some funding for GH's IT infrastructure

Mousepad is 50cm by 30cm, 3mm thick. The pad weighs around 260g each.

The surface feel is around that of a Razer Goliathus Speed, kind of good quality.

The design is custom and is drawn to scale, the 7x spacebar is really 7x in length.

Offline Phirr

• If you don't work you die.
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads & Gateron Ghost White PBT GB
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:29:07 »
I'm interested in the keyset.

I don't know where you're sourcing the mousepads from but that pricing is kind of crazy. You can high quality custom mousepads done for ~ $10, and that's just for a single pad, there's probably a size discount or something.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:36:11 »

I don't know where you're sourcing the mousepads from but that pricing is kind of crazy. You can high quality custom mousepads done for ~ $10, and that's just for a single pad, there's probably a size discount or something.

I don't have any experience with custom pads, but this one is oversize, which might account for some of the difference. Keep in mind that the price also includes worldwide shipping and a donation to GH.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline ika

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:53:02 »
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 September 2015, 16:24:01 by ika »

Offline joey

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:56:18 »
Can you tell us more about the windowed keycaps please!

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 16:15:03 »
Can you tell us more about the windowed keycaps please!

Offline Phirr

• If you don't work you die.
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 16:15:18 »

I don't have any experience with custom pads, but this one is oversize, which might account for some of the difference. Keep in mind that the price also includes worldwide shipping and a donation to GH.

Oh duh, forgot that it was oversize. I don't know of they're already made, but if not Shadovved or whoever's in charge might want to look at Inked Gaming (no affiliation) They make 18 x 16 customs for under $20. I've used them for a custom playmat and the quality was great.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 16:21:16 »
S**t. I was gonna jump on two of the mousepads until I saw the price. I was thinking $15 ($20 w/ GH donation) before clicking on the order form.

I may jump on it anyway. What is the quality like? I would use it as a TKL pad with an extra to spare when the first gets ruined.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 17:52:45 »
Let me get back to you guys later in detail.

But still waiting for pics for the windowed keys.

It's actually 4x R4 1u, one full touch caps, and one stepped caps.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 18:08:07 »

What each caps looks like, this is light grey color.

Ignore the weird return key, it's probably a mold failure  :))
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 18:31:22 »
S**t. I was gonna jump on two of the mousepads until I saw the price. I was thinking $15 ($20 w/ GH donation) before clicking on the order form.

I may jump on it anyway. What is the quality like? I would use it as a TKL pad with an extra to spare when the first gets ruined.

I am tempted by this mousepad, but I would also like some description of the quality.  Some specifics would be appreciated as well, such as size, thickness, and friction coefficient (about how slick is it?). 

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 00:02:52 »
Could you list the exact dimensions of the mouse pad?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 00:23:09 »
Ya gonna make your own?!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 00:26:08 »
Ya gonna make your own?!

Uh no.  Would just like to know how big it is.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 00:43:44 »

So there is no ISO Enter like in Ashdar' pic?

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 01:38:32 »
In for one of these awesome looking mousepads. Probably going to use it as a keyboard mat, hopefully it fits an SSK on top of it. :)

Is the print large enough for the mousepad to function as a real checksheet? If so, it looks like it could fit a fullsize keyboard on top no problem.

Thanks for the awesome GB Shadovved!  ;D

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 05:37:03 »

I am tempted by this mousepad, but I would also like some description of the quality.  Some specifics would be appreciated as well, such as size, thickness, and friction coefficient (about how slick is it?). 

The surface feel is around that of a Razer Goliathus Speed, kind of good quality.

Price wise, postage is included, and this thing is kinda hefty...as well as the funds to be channeled to GH.

The design is custom and is drawn to scale, the 7x spacebar is really 7x in length.

The mousepad can definitely fit a 104 with no problems.

Show Image

Yes, 4 of the 1u windowed keys, one full-touch capslock, and one stepped capslock. Nothing else.

I was not given access to the ISO enters.....I suppose they want to peddle it themselves.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 05:42:22 »
If I missed out any queries feel free to just ask again, I'll try to answer them as best as I can :thumb:

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 06:12:48 »
Yes, 4 of the 1u windowed keys, one full-touch capslock, and one stepped capslock. Nothing else.
I was not given access to the ISO enters.....I suppose they want to peddle it themselves.

That's a shame about the ISO enter keys. Would have made the set complete.

Without them the window kit is too expensive for me. I mean the entire set was only 28$...

If you can get the Enter keys at a later point in time I will definitely join  :thumb:

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 06:21:23 »

That's a shame about the ISO enter keys. Would have made the set complete.

Without them the window kit is too expensive for me. I mean the entire set was only 28$...

If you can get the Enter keys at a later point in time I will definitely join  :thumb:

Yea, the windowed keys have their price controlled distributor-side too, I guess they don't want the prices to plunge.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 13:03:47 »

Price wise, postage is included, and this thing is kinda hefty...as well as the funds to be channeled to GH.

Excellent, this is exactly what I needed to know.  I'm in.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 13:09:59 »

Show Image

Fantastic. Submitted an order for one mousepad only, because the price is still a bit steep. If I were to want one more can I change it on my form or do I have to contact you?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 14:46:01 »

Show Image

Fantastic. Submitted an order for one mousepad only, because the price is still a bit steep. If I were to want one more can I change it on my form or do I have to contact you?

Just drop me a PM to edit your order.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 20:59:20 »
The keypacks are available in all 5 colors:

Dark grey
Light grey
Beige
White
Ghost white

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 09:28:19 »

Confirming the confirmation of the scale.  Note that there is some wiggle room.

Here's a potato pic with a GMK Esc on Delete, Bob on Home, SP Esc on End, and a Gateron R1 dark gray blank on  Pg Up:

110379-0

I'm in for those windowed keys!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 05:53:36 »
In the midst of attempting to reduce the shipping portion for the mousepads...

Hopefully I can get it reduced slightly.

I understand that the cost for the GHpad is a big concern for quite some people. What would be a better price?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 07:39:41 »
Pictures of windowed keypack updated thanks to Azhdar  :-*

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT GB [$40]
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 03:39:38 »
That's a really cool mousepad and if it can help GH I'm for at least one. Good job Shadovved on this new GB. ;)

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline nephiel

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 08:15:07 »
I'm signing up for a windowed set to match my dark grey Gaterons.
But where could I get a matching ISO Enter?
Stop wasting space! Chop your spacebar into bits!
NPH60: a custom 60% w/TrackPoint & split spacebar

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 08:33:19 »
I'm signing up for a windowed set to match my dark grey Gaterons.
But where could I get a matching ISO Enter?

That would fall to some other retailer...

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 14:33:14 »
What supplier are you using for the mouse pads?  Could I get some contact information?  I am interested in a bulk order of stitched mousepads with custom logo printing.
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 16:02:40 »
What supplier are you using for the mouse pads?  Could I get some contact information?  I am interested in a bulk order of stitched mousepads with custom logo printing.

PM me the details. I might be able to get them done for you :thumb:

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #32 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 15:11:35 »
I'm in for 1 mousepad  :p Looks like skidata tho

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:29:06 »
Orders closing in 5 days. Better hurry ;D

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 05:16:02 »
Last 3 days!

Invoices going out. :thumb:

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 05:31:35 »
Last 3 days!

Paid!  :p :p
However I've just moved to Hungary, if there's some problems w/ the custom procedure I may have to change the shipping address to my family in Vietnam. Is it ok? I'll send you a PM if that happens.

Offline krbuck

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 16:35:13 »
Last 3 days!

Paid. I actually thought I decided not to order this when I got my invoice. Still, I'm actually looking forward to the pad and keys.

POK3R - Brown Cherry MX

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] LAST 3 DAYS
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 19:16:44 »
Sheet I hope I'm in with this Group Buy.

Really want this Mouse Pad, the BEST looking one thus far  :thumb: .

Offline nephiel

Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] LAST 3 DAYS
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:01:29 »
Windowed set paid.
Still on the hunt for a Gateron dark grey ISO Enter...

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:16:26 »
Just got my bill at this restaurant and have paid it in full  8) .

Looking forward to seeing this unique Geekhack Mousepad, the first mouse pad that may be quite useful compared to all the other ones I've bought over the years.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 04:08:34 »
Last 3 days!

Paid!  :p :p
However I've just moved to Hungary, if there's some problems w/ the custom procedure I may have to change the shipping address to my family in Vietnam. Is it ok? I'll send you a PM if that happens.

No problem. But I think it's gonna be smoother sending to Hungary than VN AHAHAHA

Offline Ralph Furley

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 01:47:24 »
Hello!
First post, first mechanical keyboard of my own and I'm planning to throw a set of these on a Planck.
I completed the order form a few hours ago listing myself as a lurker and thought maybe I should join in.
Thanks for organizing this Shadovved.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 03:45:44 »
I was looking for this last night and couldn't find it! I was afraid I had missed it. Glad I got in on time. Got a mouse pad and full ghost white set :) gonna be going on a pok3r, possibly mixed with a mint colored set of pbt caps. We'll see how it comes out!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 09:06:40 »
I was looking for this last night and couldn't find it! I was afraid I had missed it. Glad I got in on time. Got a mouse pad and full ghost white set :) gonna be going on a pok3r, possibly mixed with a mint colored set of pbt caps. We'll see how it comes out!

Glad you made it :thumb:

Hello!
First post, first mechanical keyboard of my own and I'm planning to throw a set of these on a Planck.
I completed the order form a few hours ago listing myself as a lurker and thought maybe I should join in.
Thanks for organizing this Shadovved.

I'll add your account name into the spreadsheet ;) AND welcome to Geekhack

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 23:45:23 »
Payment submitted! Sorry for the delay.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 23:48:35 »
Whoa, I was gone all month and completely missed this. Am I too late for a mousepad???
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --

Whoa, I was gone all month and completely missed this. Am I too late for a mousepad???

Form is still up. So place an order!

If not, I'll hook you up with one

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder

Form is still up. So place an order!

If not, I'll hook you up with one

I'm leaving the order open a few more days until most have paid their orders.

So feel free to catch up if you havent ordered...

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
Paid! Sorry for not paying yesterday, didn't check my e-mail  :blank:

Thanks! I can't wait for this!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Paid! Sorry for not paying yesterday, didn't check my e-mail  :blank:

Thanks! I can't wait for this!

It's alright, I'm waiting on the factory side as well....I forgot first week of Oct is like a holiday in China :(

So I'm leaving the form still open.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
It's alright, I'm waiting on the factory side as well....I forgot first week of Oct is like a holiday in China :(

So I'm leaving the form still open.

Great, for those wanting a proper mouse pad for key-set checking, and I know there are vast numbers here buying into all sorts of key-sets from SP, GMK, BSP and now JT Keycaps.

Nothing worse is you paid several hundreds for your key-caps and suddenly finding out they short changed you by using this GH Checksheet Mouse-pad, don't be a fool and miss out on your future orders, get this mouse pad NOW  8) .

Offline Dee1

I forgot all about this! I guess I got lucky with that holiday in China. :D

Joined! I can't wait to get these. :)

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐

Great, for those wanting a proper mouse pad for key-set checking, and I know there are vast numbers here buying into all sorts of key-sets from SP, GMK, BSP and now JT Keycaps.

Nothing worse is you paid several hundreds for your key-caps and suddenly finding out they short changed you by using this GH Checksheet Mouse-pad, don't be a fool and miss out on your future orders, get this mouse pad NOW  8) .
[/quote]

This is really such a badass mousepad that will be beyond useful... Not to mention that it matches several recently released sets/GBs. The order form is still open, I will be signing up tomorrow!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
I'm closing the GB for the keypacks, leaving the ghost white and pads one open as I have ordered a few extras :thumb:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

This is really such a badass mousepad that will be beyond useful... Not to mention that it matches several recently released sets/GBs. The order form is still open, I will be signing up tomorrow!

So TRUE.

If you are partaking within some Group Buys here on Geekhack Central, then make sure what you have paid for has indeed arrived to your front door.

Nothing worse then realizing as you start placing the caps onto your keyboard, that a key is missing or worse several have not turned up, with this mouse pad that will all be in the past. 

Get smart, get one of these Key-set Checksheet Mouse pads as soon as possible.

Offline Ralph Furley

Is there a Black as Black as these White keys are White? This is not a theoretical, cultural or moral question. Just looking for a complement to these keys. Gloss Black or Metal?

Offline KaminKevCrew

Is there a Black as Black as these White keys are White? This is not a theoretical, cultural or moral question. Just looking for a complement to these keys. Gloss Black or Metal?
I mean, you could try to get some keys made out of Vanta Black...

Offline McPwned

Got my set today.  Looking good on the NovaTouch.

Had to shave the crap out of the superfluous spacebar stems, though that was to be expected.

Thanks, Shadovved!

Offline edel781

Got my set today.  Looking good on the NovaTouch.

That was fast  :eek:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Wait, they're shipping already? Have the pads been sent out?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Wait, they're shipping already? Have the pads been sent out?

I had some ghost whites, so I fulfilled some orders already. The pads will be arriving soonish.

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
Ghost whites still available?
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 October 2015, 16:41:47 by Cindori »

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
Great, placed an order.

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
Do you have any clear switch tops left over?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder

Clear tops no. Switches yes.

And invoiced.

Offline Delirious

Ghost white is still in production right?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Ghost white is still in production right?

Yeap. Should arrive by this week.

Offline Cindori

• My Blog

Clear tops no. Switches yes.

And invoiced.

I've not received an invoice. Did I misspell my email?
I've sent it again through PM

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Dear all,

Stuff has arrived. Everything is fine except the GH mousepads.

The mousepads are printed wrongly and I am having them remade....So sorry for the trouble.

The PBT blanks and extra kits will go out first within the next two weeks! :thumb:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Dear all,

The mousepads are printed wrongly and I am having them remade....So sorry for the trouble.

The PBT blanks and extra kits will go out first within the next two weeks! :thumb:
Blah. Well, at least I know I'm getting a grade-A mouse pad!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Dear all,

Yea, the mousepads are good alright, they printed only the GH logo LOL.

Offline 3K

Dear all,

Only the logo? How much for one pad?

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Dear all,

You mean the wrongly printed one? I'll get rid of them later at a massive discount :(

Offline KaminKevCrew

Dear all,

You mean the wrongly printed one? I'll get rid of them later at a massive discount :(
Could you perhaps post a picture of the misprints? I might be interested in one for my mouse. (I'm planning to have the keyboard one sit under my keyboard, and I still need a large amount of room for my mouse, since I roll with 400dpi.)

Offline 3K

Dear all,

Yes, the misprinted ones. I just sent my order some minutes ago but I might be interested!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
Also might be interested in the misprints

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] STILL OPEN
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 20:45:46 »
Dear all,

Yes, the misprinted ones. I just sent my order some minutes ago but I might be interested!

I'll put them up for sale after I get the correct ones. I have 30 of the problem ones...Probably gonna let them go at slightly less than half-price* shipped.

*I had to pay 50% of the price to get them to remake the pads, it is kinda unreasonable but it seems like the only way

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] STILL OPEN
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 20:56:53 »

I'll put them up for sale after I get the correct ones. I have 30 of the problem ones...Probably gonna let them go at slightly less than half-price* shipped.

*I had to pay 50% of the price to get them to remake the pads, it is kinda unreasonable but it seems like the only way

If I buy one, I wouldn't mind paying the 50% you paid. Seems fair.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #79 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 21:40:42 »

If I buy one, I wouldn't mind paying the 50% you paid. Seems fair.
Yeah. I'd definitely do that. I'd even pay shipping on top!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #80 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 21:57:18 »
Dear all,

What kind of defects do the misprint mouse pads show?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #81 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 23:44:21 »
Dear all,

They only printed the GH logo, the entire keyboard portion is missing/blank.... :\

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #82 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 23:48:07 »
Dear all,

They only printed the GH logo, the entire keyboard portion is missing/blank.... :\
I'm still baffled as to how they did that.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #83 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 23:51:09 »
Dear all,

I requested 30 to be made, and ONE of them to have only the logo. It was for the GH project thingy, then the manufacturer made them all into blanks.

Obviously they didnt read the instructions, but they still insisted that I need to pay another 50% to remake everything...

Probably still profitable for them at 50%.... :(

Offline 3K

« Reply #84 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 01:02:39 »
Not surprising at this price.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #85 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 01:24:17 »

Dear all,

I requested 30 to be made, and ONE of them to have only the logo. It was for the GH project thingy, then the manufacturer made them all into blanks.

Obviously they didnt read the instructions, but they still insisted that I need to pay another 50% to remake everything...

That's so stupid

You shouldn't be taking the hit for their mistake >.>

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 10:00:25 »
What is the shipping status on the PBT's?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 20:53:28 »

Printing the labels for the PBT ghosts and the extra packs. Should be going out by Friday, latest Monday.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #88 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 21:53:39 »
Come to me mousey! :)

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #89 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 21:54:23 »

Printing the labels for the PBT ghosts and the extra packs. Should be going out by Friday, latest Monday.
Awesome!
Do we know when the fixed pads might ship? Also, I'd really like to take one of the messed up ones off your hands, if you might be able to throw it in with the pbt blanks ;)  (if that's not doable, that's totally understandable, but my PP wallet is standing by )
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 November 2015, 21:56:34 by KaminKevCrew »

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 09:01:09 »
Mark me down for one of those mouse pads. It will look great in my new office space.  :cool:

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 14:33:29 »
Mark me down for one of those mouse pads. It will look great in my new office space.  :cool:

Pics or your new office space doesn't exist   :p

Ps. Just paid my mouse pad invoice, cannot wait!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #92 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 01:34:11 »

Awesome!
Do we know when the fixed pads might ship? Also, I'd really like to take one of the messed up ones off your hands, if you might be able to throw it in with the pbt blanks ;)  (if that's not doable, that's totally understandable, but my PP wallet is standing by )

I'll be putting the messed up ones after I receive the corrected ones together with the extra pads on the thread.

Offline 3K

« Reply #93 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 12:02:25 »

Awesome!

I'll be putting the messed up ones after I receive the corrected ones together with the extra pads on the thread.

Will you make them available for purchase before shipping the ghost white caps? I already purchased caps, but I'd be in for 1 or more faulty pads.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 17:59:33 »

Awesome!

Will you make them available for purchase before shipping the ghost white caps? I already purchased caps, but I'd be in for 1 or more faulty pads.

The caps and pads will ship separately anyway, so no worries :thumb:

Offline Ralph Furley

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 21:45:13 »
Can you please get the company that printed the mousepads to ship the keycaps. I want to absolutely make sure they are blank.

Thanks again for setting this whole thing up Shadovved. We're on your side and in this thing together.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #96 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 23:17:42 »
Can you please get the company that printed the mousepads to ship the keycaps. I want to absolutely make sure they are blank.

Thanks again for setting this whole thing up Shadovved. We're on your side and in this thing together.

HAHAHA LOL. I'm sure the caps are blank :p

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #97 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 04:43:11 »
It arrived. Should be going out starting next Monday :thumb:

Will be putting the blank pads + thinner/lighter colour first run samples on for sale too, after I finish dinner....

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #98 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 06:19:36 »

What? What?

More

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 06:23:49 »

What? What?

More
Show Image

Nice! Hope you are tall enough to see out that nice window  :thumb:

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #100 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 11:25:25 »
Unfortunately no. I'm only 5'8". I'll probably have blinds over it anyway.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 15:50:09 »
Unfortunately no. I'm only 5'8". I'll probably have blinds over it anyway.

Nothing wrong with darkness :) enjoy!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 21:37:06 »
Order form here: http://goo.gl/forms/xnEhO87WVk

Order GH pad extras using the form (4 remaining), order pieces below through PM

GB run pads with creases (3 remaining) - $20 shipped (+$2 registered tracked)
Blank pads proper (21 remaining) - $18 shipped (+$2 registered tracked)
Thinner first-run sample with smudge (9 remaining) & blank pads with creases (9 remaining) - $15 shipped (+$2 registered tracked)

Sorry if the prices look a tad high, trying to see if I can break even with all the shipping costs for these mistakes....

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] EXTRAS UP
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 03:45:16 »
Cool.

Any pics of the blank/misprinted pads?

And don't be sorry about the prices

Sorry you have do deal with the trouble. Hopefully you recover the money lost.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] EXTRAS UP
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 06:10:15 »
Cool.

Hahaha money lost or not, as long as the GB is done smoothly, no big deal.

Pictures here. Updated into OP as well.

Smudgey first-run samples

Blank

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #105 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 21:22:55 »
Cool.

Show Image
Show Image

Blank
Show Image

Still look pretty decent. Can't wait for the reprints though :)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #106 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 01:58:24 »
Cool.

Show Image
Show Image

Blank
Show Image

The reprints have already arrived, packed, and ready to go soon.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #107 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 02:59:14 »
Cool.

Show Image
Show Image

Blank
Show Image

Great! :)

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #108 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 07:45:40 »
I've been on the fence about this for a while. Just ordered an extra pad using the form. Hopefully they're still available.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #109 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 16:59:35 »

Can't wait for mine to finally turn up  8) .

Great to have a dual purpose mouse pad, something to move your mouse on plus checking sheet for bought key-caps.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #110 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 06:59:27 »
Bump. Still got a cartload of blanks to clear....

Anyone receive their mousepad yet?

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #111 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 18:53:33 »

Won't be home until the weekend, but have received the confirmation that it has been sent  :thumb:

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #112 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 19:20:43 »

Oh you shipped stuff?
I got tracked but never got a notice so i'm guessing mine hasnt been packed up?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #113 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 20:00:29 »

Oh you shipped stuff?

I'm going down to a packing materials shop today to find a bigger tube for you.....at worst I'll ship it in two tubes ;D

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 20:07:36 »

Oh you shipped stuff?

I'm going down to a packing materials shop today to find a bigger tube for you.....at worst I'll ship it in two tubes ;D

Haha. Sorry I'm such a problem

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 07:45:14 »

Oh you shipped stuff?

Alright. Two tubes it is.

I had only one label today, so I posted a tube of 3 first.

The tube of 2 will go out soon. Sorry for the delay!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 12:23:32 »

Oh you shipped stuff?

Alright. Two tubes it is.

I had only one label today, so I posted a tube of 3 first.

The tube of 2 will go out soon. Sorry for the delay!

Okay cool!

And no worries, I delayed myself for ordering so much :P

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 22:05:13 »
It has arrived :) now to flatten it out :)

118427-0

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 21:22:19 »

(Attachment Link)

Whoo. No creases. ;D

I was afraid it would crease...

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #119 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 21:43:07 »

(Attachment Link)

Whoo. No creases. ;D

I was afraid it would crease...

Not a single crease :)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #120 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 20:03:36 »
Just got delivery of my Check Sheet Mousepad, although the Mrs thought I bought something for her due to it coming in a 16inch long cylindrical tube  ;) .

Women are far more horny than us men, that's for sure.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #121 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 20:08:18 »
Just got delivery of my Check Sheet Mousepad, although the Mrs thought I bought something for her due to it coming in a 16inch long cylindrical tube  ;) .

Women are far more horny than us men, that's for sure.

Hahaha  :))

Offline Ralph Furley

« Reply #122 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 00:21:59 »
OK, got my keys today! Here are my thoughts ...

They're really white! The white is more pleasant looking than I had anticipated. Golf balls appear less white and almost more blueish grey than these keys.

They are indeed thicker than many stock keycaps. While not completely opaque it is likely that you can only tell because they are so white to begin with.

I'm set to put these on Gateron Clear switches because I want to try their clears, the whitish colour will be a good backdrop and these caps are actually Gaterons anyways. Is Gateron making 60% cases yet?

Thanks to Sadovved for all his work getting us these great keycaps for such a bargain. I'm not sure if I got 3 extra R2-1U's or if you get the option  of using R1's or R2's for the Insert/Home/Page Up keys. It really is a big job sorting through all the keycaps to make sure you've actually got the full set that you bought.

Somebody should really come up with some kind of practical community-branded tool and visual guide to help sort out your keycaps.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #123 on: Wed, 02 December 2015, 00:34:29 »
OK, got my keys today! Here are my thoughts ...

They're really white! The white is more pleasant looking than I had anticipated. Golf balls appear less white and almost more blueish grey than these keys.

They are indeed thicker than many stock keycaps. While not completely opaque it is likely that you can only tell because they are so white to begin with.

I'm set to put these on Gateron Clear switches because I want to try their clears, the whitish colour will be a good backdrop and these caps are actually Gaterons anyways. Is Gateron making 60% cases yet?

Thanks to Sadovved for all his work getting us these great keycaps for such a bargain. I'm not sure if I got 3 extra R2-1U's or if you get the option  of using R1's or R2's for the Insert/Home/Page Up keys. It really is a big job sorting through all the keycaps to make sure you've actually got the full set that you bought.

Somebody should really come up with some kind of practical community-branded tool and visual guide to help sort out your keycaps.
Indeed they are some very white caps! They are nice and thick, probably about the thickest that I've come across, although I haven't come across too many in my time with mech keyboards.

Anyway, I have some pictures of the caps that I thought I shared a few days ago, but I guess that never happened. Anyway, I'll give it another go!
Hopefully the pictures aren't too terribly large... (high bandwidth warning?)

Offline Johan

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 03:11:34 »
Skipped though the thread but can't see to find if the ghost white is ISO compatible(short left shift, one extra buttomrow key and 1u \| key, phat enter.)
Uh, stuff.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #125 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 03:38:09 »
Skipped though the thread but can't see to find if the ghost white is ISO compatible(short left shift, one extra buttomrow key and 1u \| key, phat enter.)
I don't believe it is. At the very least, I did not get an ISO enter key, and I don't see it being offered anywhere in the original post, nor do I recall it ever being an option...

Offline nephiel

« Reply #126 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 06:08:35 »
To fill an ISO board with these Gateron sets, you need:
  • 1 R3 1u (you can use one from the numpad if your layout doesn't have one)
  • 1 R4 1.25u (each set comes with 7 of these, so you'll be missing 1 for Left Shift unless your bottom row doesn't use all 7)
  • 1 R4 1u (each set comes with a few spares of these, so this one is probably covered)
  • 1 ISO Enter
I have windowed keys on the way, but no leads on the ISO Enter (other than TaoBao, which is too much of a hassle for a single key).

I'm using a DCS profile ISO Enter from Signature Plastics in the meantime.

Offline Johan

« Reply #127 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 10:11:13 »
To fill an ISO board with these Gateron sets, you need:
  • 1 R3 1u (you can use one from the numpad if your layout doesn't have one)
  • 1 R4 1.25u (each set comes with 7 of these, so you'll be missing 1 for Left Shift unless your bottom row doesn't use all 7)
  • 1 R4 1u (each set comes with a few spares of these, so this one is probably covered)
  • 1 ISO Enter
I have windowed keys on the way, but no leads on the ISO Enter (other than TaoBao, which is too much of a hassle for a single key).

I'm using a DCS profile ISO Enter from Signature Plastics in the meantime.

I was mostly concered with the left shift. But it looks like I'll be getting one and using it with a gmk set. Totally forgot that I can take keys from the numpad :D
Uh, stuff.

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 13:52:52 »
Received my pad  :thumb:
Looks like it'll nicely match with the incoming jtk sopho  :p

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #129 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 22:05:15 »
I didn't take a picture, so I didn't post about it in the "mail" thread.  However, I would like to remark that I got my mousepad in the mail recently and was very pleased with the quality.  As soon as it finishes uncurling, I will make it my daily driver.  Thanks for the cool GB.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #130 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 22:09:02 »
I got mine a week or two ago. I love it! I just have it under my keyboard/wrist rest/trackball. It's a wonderful mouse pad!

Offline McPwned