Author Topic: [SPRiT] MX ALPS Springs/ LSS Lube/ Stabilizers/ Cherry RGB Clear (CLOSED!!!!!!!)  (Read 1287671 times)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
-   5 kinds of different weight, each 65pcs will be offered for free, for the Blind Test w/o labeling.
-   All the Testers' Reports will be posted simultaneously, to prevent possible influences from other Tester's
-   Criticism on the weak points (cons) will be encouraged than the favorable flattering (pros) -  For our members' sake.
-   Some aspects of Evaluation will be categorized and shown as Numbers & Charts.
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 August 2016, 12:32:31 by sprit »

Offline nateth

<SPRiT> MX ALPS Spring / LSS Lube/ Stabilizer / Cherry RGB (ALL FREE SHIPPING*)
« Reply #1901 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 12:08:01 »
I'd love to test out the springs, but I'm kinda new to the forum compared to others.

I've modded a lot of Matias switches, and I have experience with Alps SKCM Orange, Cream, Blue, Cream Dampened, Green (rare DocuTech), Brown, SKCL Lock, SMK White, Matias quiet click, Matias click.

My personal favorite is Matias click with a dampened stem from a Matias quiet click. It's almost like a blue with a more tactile click.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
I'd love to test out the springs, but I'm kinda new to the forum compared to others.
I've modded a lot of Matias switches, and I have experience with Alps SKCM Orange, Cream, Blue, Cream Dampened, Green (rare DocuTech), Brown, SKCL Lock, SMK White, Matias quiet click, Matias click.
My personal favorite is Matias click with a dampened stem from a Matias quiet click. It's almost like a blue with a more tactile click.
Pleasure to have You on behalf of us!   :thumb:

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
We need more volunteers to Test !

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout

We need 2-3 more Testers! 

Offline maximm

Hi!

For some reason i got two acrylic triangles with holes in them? What are those?

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ

We need 2-3 more Testers!
I can test if you still need more people, i've got plenty of Alps boards.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Hi! For some reason i got two acrylic triangles with holes in them? What are those?
Hello  Its the KryTox bottle Holders  (FREE Items)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Happy to have You for us!  itzmeluigi    :)  
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 August 2016, 04:29:39 by sprit »

Offline jswill

Long time lurker here,
I'd love to be an Alps spring tester, I have a couple of alps boards, and a few spare switches laying around to test.

Would love to be able to do some comparisons

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Long time lurker here,
I'd love to be an Alps spring tester, I have a couple of alps boards, and a few spare switches laying around to test.
Would love to be able to do some comparisons
Honor to have You!   I know You have been testing MX springs a lot.  Thanks for volunteering!

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Alps Age Returns?   

As the Alps had been dominant for two decades from 1980' - 1990', there are hugh amounts of varients, clones more than we can imagine.
Even Alps Japan had overseas factories and foreign partners everywhere in Korea, Taiwan, China, Mexico, America, Costarica ... 
So genuine Alps Switches were from many different factories,  some collectors insist some delicate differences exist.

Anyway, we are going to bring the History back to life!
We see all the different Cherry MX Clones are everywhere now,  Why Not for the Alps?
When a fellow Korean member Duck borrowed my Alps boards, as he got none of Alps, to measure the dimensions for his Duck mini v2, three years ago in April,
I started preparing for the wider range of Alps custom springs and parts beyond my personal taste.
Happy Day!    I am going to bed!  GN!
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 August 2016, 22:18:01 by sprit »

Offline nateth

Parts eh? Ever thought about creating something like what i-Rocks is putting together. I'd love to be able to buy these switches to try out, mod, and hopefully use.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Yes! I am for that concept too!  These ones existed for some period in Japan and Taiwan 1980' - 1990', yes? 
The Deskthority WiKi is a good source.
i-Rocks  is a Taiwanese maker decades in business, i will contact them later in October, when it gets cooler.
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 August 2016, 22:03:22 by sprit »

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
Parts eh? Ever thought about creating something like what i-Rocks is putting together. I'd love to be able to buy these switches to try out, mod, and hopefully use.

Show Image

Show Image

Wow is that an MX-compatible Alps switch? That's super cool! They have the Cherry dimples on the bottom though, so it won't work with any Alps PCBs right? Is it possible to use the sliders in an original Alps switch housing I wonder?
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout

Show Image

Show Image

Wow is that an MX-compatible Alps switch? That's super cool! They have the Cherry dimples on the bottom though, so it won't work with any Alps PCBs right? Is it possible to use the sliders in an original Alps switch housing I wonder?

Me same!  I am interested in i-Rock's Slider stems, 2nd leaf.
Will ask them to sell inner parts too . 
Or visit and buy direct from DongGan city, near Hongkong, where Kailh, Gateron, Alps clone factories are packed. 
Too Hot to sleep but i am going back to bed! GN!
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 August 2016, 18:43:56 by sprit »

Offline Spaceman1200

i could test springs for you, i have a at101w that can be played with.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
i could test springs for you, i have a at101w that can be played with.
Pleasure to Have You, sir! 

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
WANTED!  -  ALPS Spring Testers 

-  The Alps springs are under Sample production, will come to me in 7 working days.
-  Need 10 - 15 Testers for the pre-Evaluation for us, before start the mass production in mid September
-  Candidates will be Who has long term experiences on Alps keyboards
-  5 kinds of different weight, each 65pcs  100pcs will be offered for the Test w/o labeling.

-   All Testers' Reports will be posted simultaneously, to prevent the possible influences from other Testers 

-   Criticism on the weak points (cons) will be encouraged than the favorable flattering (pros) -  For our members' sake. 
-   Some aspects of Evaluation will be categorized and shown as Numbers & Charts  -  will be prepared by Testers 

-   I will pay $10, a Tester pay $10 for the EMS Express Delivery (2-3 days) for the faster progress
-   Please Reply to this, who wants to be one of  'The Very First ALPS Custom Spring Testers in the World'   

-   E2E , duynguyenle , tjweir , SJHL , Magna224,  nateth,  itzmeluigi ,  jswill ,  Spaceman1200 ,  Hasu ,  JDCarpe,  Nubbinator  -  have accepted.  Happy to have You ! 
-   I d like to invite  jacobolus ,  njbair,  Proximity,  CPTBadAss  -  Messaged or Emailed! 
-   Lets share ideas and debate !
-   This Alps GB special pricing will be cheaper than MX springs  -  $6 /100pcs Standard,  $10/100pcs Gold,   FREE Shipping Worldwide over $30 Buy
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 August 2016, 20:05:56 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Re: [SPRiT] MX ALPS Spring/LSS Lube/Stabilizers/ Cherry RGB (ALL FREE SHIPPING *)
« Reply #1919 on: Sun, 14 August 2016, 21:01:39 »
Appreciate All The Testers Joined!    :thumb:

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Re: [SPRiT] MX ALPS Spring/LSS Lube/Stabilizers/ Cherry RGB (ALL FREE SHIPPING *)
« Reply #1920 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 03:57:10 »
The Wind of Change
it gets cooler!  under 28 Celcius last night at 1 AM in Korea, i slept like a baby.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 August 2016, 20:09:20 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1921 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 10:01:26 »
Projects in Progress  -  Aug 15

-  Alps Custom Springs   -   Mass production starts in mid September  -  $6 /100pcs Standard,  $10/100pcs Gold,   FREE Shipping Worldwide over $30 Buy
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2241488#msg2241488     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2244406#msg2244406

-  Cherry MX RGB Switches       -   $0.30 - 0.40 pc  in the coming GB, Under preparation   
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2217502#msg2217502     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2215575#msg2215575     
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2221092#msg2221092   

-  MX Clear Tactile, New Transparent Clones  from Kailh and others, Better stability than Gateron  -  $0.12 - 0.15 pc   -   Under Sampling,  Preparing the contract     
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2243557#msg2243557     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2220423#msg2220423     
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2236931#msg2236931     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2237692#msg2237692   

-  6u MX Stab Wires   -   Under Production by Aug 30.   $1 pc for Stainless, incl Tax, GST, Handling Fees     
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2230411#msg2230411     

-  Colored, White, Transparent Stab Plastics  -  Under Quote,  Sample Tests, will be produced from the major kbd Factories   -   $4-5 /5pcs set  incl 5pcs wires, Customs Tax, GST, Handling fees
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2218829#msg2218829     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2234124#msg2234124   

-  Order   <<SNIP>>

Mod Edit: removed order link.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 December 2016, 19:20:12 by infiniti »

Offline XMIT

• formerly jsoltren
« Reply #1922 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 12:11:30 »
I'd like to be a part of the Alps springs group buy. It looks like these are still under production. I'll check back here in a couple of weeks to see if sales are open yet.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1923 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 18:48:54 »
Alps Springs GB

-  Hearing opinions  :  by the end of July        [IC]   https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71357.0 
-  Final Sample production by Aug 20, I am funding the sampling fee $1,200 plus Gold plating costs. 
-  Express Ship to Testers (2-3 days)    https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2239559#msg2239559   
-  Test Reports by 15 Members  :  Aug 30 - Sept 4      [Testers]   https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2239559#msg2239559
-  Open GroupBuy on Aug 31 - Sept 11,   You can Pay After the Production!
-  Candidates to produce  -  Actuation force  40cN, 45cN, 50cN, 55cN, 60cN, 65cN, 70cN, 85cN, 100cN, 125cN, 150cN etc

-  Mass Production   :  Sept 12 - Sept 30
-  Inspection and pack  :  October 3 - Oct 16
-  Ship to the Proxies or direct from SPRiT  :  October 17 - Oct 31      -  The End  -
-  Special GB Price  -  $6 /100pcs Standard,   $10/100pcs Gold,    FREE Shipping Worldwide over $30 Buy!   You can Pay After the Production!

-  My References  :   Apple Model 0110, AEK, AEK II, IIgs,  Alps Metal SW,  Dell AT101,  SGI,  Wang 725,  NorthGate Blue,  OmniKey,  NCR Alps,  Focus 2001,  Zenith Green Tree,  LeadingEdge 2014, 3014,  NeXT Black by Steve Jobs   
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2211254#msg2211254     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2213940#msg2213940
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 August 2016, 22:10:01 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1924 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 19:40:21 »
Reserved
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 August 2016, 19:56:36 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1925 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 18:57:19 »
NOTICE

The Alps Final Sample springs

are coming to me on 19th Friday, each 5,000pcs,  I will pay the sampling fee $1,200 + Gold plating cost.
The half of them will be Gold plated, and 5 packs of Each 100pcs Springs labeled as - A B C D E - will be sent by EMS Express(2-3 days) to the Testers! from 23rd Tuesday.

Dear Alps Testers!
-   Please Send Your Address thru the Order form in this topic first page,  Please Comment   -  Alps Tester!
-   For the rest of provisional Testers invited, I will pm & email by Sunday.
-   For The Objective Tests, We may need some 'common principles and methodology' to do Tests  -  Need You Guys Suggestions!    :o

(11 Testers sent the Address for the EMS and have Paid shipping, so far)   Gracias!  Kamsa!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 August 2016, 04:05:46 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1926 on: Wed, 17 August 2016, 00:23:03 »
Reserved
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 August 2016, 22:44:32 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1927 on: Wed, 17 August 2016, 22:45:31 »
Alps Testers

-   E2E , duynguyenle , tjweir , SJHL , Magna224,  nateth,  itzmeluigi ,  jswill ,  Spaceman1200 ,  Hasu ,  JDCarpe  -  11 members have accepted.  Happy to have You !

-   I d like to invite  jacobolus ,  njbair,  Proximity,  CPTBadAss,  Nubbinator  as They have been exlploring on Alps -  Messaged or Emailed! 
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 August 2016, 22:47:41 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
New MX Clears from Kailh  -   Smooth, Tactile, Transparent 

GB Price  $0.12 - 0.15 pc

-   Much better Stability & QC  than the notorious crappy Gaterons. 
-   I am going to sign up the Exclusive Contracts w Kailh and Others.
-   I will add several modifications to the Stem, basically from the Cherry original MX Clear designs in 1989 - 1995,  and Current Users needs.
-   And add my SPRiT Ergo Spring designs into it,  for You For FREE.

-   There will be Blues, Browns, Linears too, obviously.
-   I will Not do absurd overcharge for the common general parts,  As Its not my own genuine design.
-   The details will be updated regularly.    https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2241134#msg2241134 
-   Thanks Guys!   非常感谢 !
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 August 2016, 04:51:47 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 August 2016, 02:25:23 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1930 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 04:35:44 »
The World First Alps Custom Springs  -  Arrived 

145924-0
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 August 2016, 22:10:35 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
145926-0   145928-1

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1932 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 09:18:39 »
Testers!  Do you want,

1.  Standard 5 packs? 
2.  Gold version 5 packs?
3.  Standard + Gold = 5 packs?

*If no reply, i will send you the standard 5 packs.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 August 2016, 06:44:48 by sprit »

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #1933 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 09:29:34 »
Alps Testers

-   E2E , duynguyenle , tjweir , SJHL , Magna224,  nateth,  itzmeluigi ,  jswill ,  Spaceman1200 ,  Hasu ,  JDCarpe  -  11 members have accepted.  Happy to have You !

-   I d like to invite  jacobolus ,  njbair,  Proximity,  CPTBadAss,  Nubbinator  as They have been exlploring on Alps -  Messaged or Emailed! 
For the Testers! Do you want,
1.  Standard 5 packs? 
2.  Gold version 5packs?
*If there is no reply, i will send you the standard 5 packs.  Thanks!

Standard is fine, save the gold ones for when I get in the GB  :thumb:
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Alps Spring Test  -  Essential elements (A simple Suggestion by SPRiT) 

-  Specify the type of Alps switch, board, keycaps and plate used in each tests
-  Cross comparisons between each Alps switch types and custom springs, in detail
-  Pics, Extra videos, sound files, if possible
That all! I want.    Appreciate!  :)

Too hot Everywhere, but might Not for the down under Southern hemisphere Geeks :)

As the Alps had been dominant for two decades from 1980' - 1990', there are hugh amounts of varients, clones more than we can imagine.
Even Alps Japan had overseas factories and foreign partners everywhere in Korea, Taiwan, China, Mexico, America, Costarica ... 
So genuine Alps Switches were from many different factories,  some collectors insist some delicate differences exist.

Anyway, we are going to bring the History back to life!
We see all the different Cherry MX Clones are everywhere now,  Why Not for the Alps?
When a fellow Korean member Duck borrowed my Alps boards to measure the dimensions for his Duck mini v2, three years ago in April, as he got none of Alps, I started preparing for much wider range of Alps custom springs and parts.
Happy Day!    I am going to bed!  GN!
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 August 2016, 05:05:29 by sprit »

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
Stab Wires under Production,  3u  4u  5u  6u  Wires

Standard $1 / Gold plated $3, incl Tax, Handling Fees

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this - any chance of 6u ALPS stab wire, etc? I have a HHKB plate board from the groupbuy and don't know where to get one to fit :/ Definitely intrigued by what you're doing with ALPS!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Stab Wires under Production,  3u  4u  5u  6u  Wires

Standard $1 / Gold plated $3, incl Tax, Handling Fees

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this - any chance of 6u ALPS stab wire, etc? I have a HHKB plate board from the groupbuy and don't know where to get one to fit :/ Definitely intrigued by what you're doing with ALPS!

Are you sure about the size of the wire?

As far as I know all the buys for HHKB like ALPS or MX layouts have had 7u space bar not 6u. Also, they use to sport Costar stabs, is that what you meant by ALPS stabs?

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter

it's a 6u spacebar for sure.

Offline Spaceman1200

« Reply #1938 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 13:14:49 »
Alps Testers

1.  Standard 5 packs? 
2.  Gold version 5packs?

Standard + gold please,  curious to see if there is much of a difference

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Show Image

it's a 6u spacebar for sure.

Right, it is. Where did you get that plate? What GB was that?

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Hello!  Thanks for asking!   :thumb:

6u  MX Stab wires      -  Under production, will come to me on August 26th
6u,  6.25u,  6.5u,  7u   -   Alps Stab wires  -  Planning to produce in ealry October
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 August 2016, 18:55:16 by sprit »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
WANTED!  -  ALPS Spring Testers 

-  The Alps springs are under Sample production, will come to me in 7 working days.
-  Need 10 - 15 Testers for the pre-Evaluation for us, before start the mass production in mid September
-  Candidates will be Who has long term experiences on Alps keyboards
-  5 kinds of different weight, each 65pcs  100pcs will be offered for the Test w/o labeling.

-   All Testers' Reports will be posted simultaneously, to prevent the possible influences from other Testers 

-   Some aspects of Evaluation will be categorized and shown as Numbers & Charts  -  will be prepared by Testers 

-   I will pay $10, a Tester pay $10 for the EMS Express Delivery (2-3 days) for the faster progress
-   Please Reply to this, who wants to be one of  'The Very First ALPS Custom Spring Testers in the World'   

-   E2E , duynguyenle , tjweir , SJHL , Magna224,  nateth,  itzmeluigi ,  jswill ,  Spaceman1200 ,  Hasu ,  JDCarpe  -  have accepted.  Happy to have You ! 
-   I d like to invite  jacobolus ,  njbair,  Proximity,  CPTBadAss, Nubbinator  -  Messaged or Emailed! 
-   Lets share ideas and debate !
-   This Alps GB special pricing will be cheaper than MX springs  -  $6 /100pcs Standard,  $10/100pcs Gold,   FREE Shipping Worldwide over $30 Buy

I tried to PM you about the testing but, apparently, my PMs to you have been blocked. I don't know if your PMs aren't coming in or what it is.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
I tried to PM you about the testing but, apparently, my PMs to you have been blocked. I don't know if your PMs aren't coming in or what it is.
Hi!  Nubbinator
Its just set to accept from Administrators and buddies,  Not to answer All the questions from new members,  for now only. 
Would You like to test my crappy springs?  Please!   :)

OK! Appreciate!  We have Nubbinator.
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 August 2016, 20:09:26 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
How to do A Safer GB ?

-  I will invoice 30 persons at a time
-  When all shipped, I will invoice the next 30 persons
-  This might save my burdens and lead time to deliver
-  I am ready to listen to any suggestions!   Thanks Guys!
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 August 2016, 00:33:24 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Alps Springs -  Ready for the Gold Shop
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 August 2016, 07:30:13 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1945 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 01:25:47 »
Alps Springs GB  -  Aug 22

-  Hearing opinions  :  by the end of July    [IC]   https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71357.0   (Done!)
-  Final Sample production by Aug 20,  I am funding the sampling fee $1,200 plus Gold plating costs.  (Done!)
-  Express Ship to Testers (2-3 days)    [Test]  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2239559#msg2239559   (Preparing)
-  Test Reports by 15 Members  :  Aug 30 - Sept 5    [Testers]   https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2239559#msg2239559    (Preparing)
-  E2E , duynguyenle , tjweir , SJHL , Magna224,  nateth,  itzmeluigi,  jswill,  Spaceman1200,  Hasu,  JDCarpe,  Jbondeson,  Nubbinator  have accepted.  Happy to have You ! 
-  I d like to invite  jacobolus ,  njbair,  Proximity,  CPTBadAss ('Sorry, too busy at this moment') -   Will Message and Email agian  (Aug 22)   

-  Open GroupBuy on Aug 31 - Sept 30.   You can Pay After the Production!   
-  I will invoice 30 persons at a time,  When all shipped,  I will invoice the next 30 persons,  This might save my burdens and lead time to deliver
-  Candidates to produce  -  Actuation force  40cN, 45cN, 50cN, 55cN, 60cN, 65cN, 70cN, 85cN, 100cN, 125cN, etc

-  Mass Production   :  Sept 6 - Sept 20 (New Schedule)
-  Inspection and pack  :  Sept 21 - Sept 30
-  Ship to the Proxies or direct from SPRiT  :  October 1 - Oct 15    -  The End  -
-  Special GB Price  -  $6 /100pcs Standard,   $10/100pcs Gold,    FREE Shipping Worldwide over $30 Buy!   You Pay After the Production!

-  My References  :   Apple Model 0110, AEK, AEK II, IIgs,  Alps Metal SW,  Dell AT101,  SGI,  Wang 725,  NorthGate Blue,  OmniKey,  NCR Alps,  Focus 2001,  Zenith Green Tree,  LeadingEdge 2014, 3014,  NeXT Black by Steve Jobs    https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2211254#msg2211254     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2213940#msg2213940
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 August 2016, 09:37:34 by sprit »

Offline jswill

« Reply #1946 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 04:36:45 »
1.  Standard 5 packs? 
2.  Gold version 5packs?
Standard + gold please,  curious to see if there is much of a difference
Same for me please Sprit!  :D

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Got it,  JS!  :)

Offline E3E

« Reply #1948 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 06:41:23 »
The Testers! Do you want,

1.  Standard 5 packs? 
2.  Gold version 5 packs?

*If no reply, i will send you the standard 5 packs.  Thanks!

I would I will like to test Standard + Gold in order to get opinions and differences on both, Sprit.

I hope that's possible. Thank you. :)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1949 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 06:45:56 »
I would I will like to test Standard + Gold in order to get opinions and differences on both, Sprit.
I hope that's possible. Thank you. :)
Sure Mr.!  Possible Possible!
고마워 친구야 !