Author Topic: [IC] GMK BLOT /GB TODAY  (Read 50924 times)

Offline JQ27

Re: [IC] GMK BLOT / VENDORS ANNOUNCED
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 14 February 2023, 08:09:16 »
This set is fire.

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 14 February 2023, 08:10:24 »
US TBA  :'(
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline dcsenjoyer

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 14 February 2023, 08:31:44 »
Count me in

Offline proelio

« Reply #53 on: Tue, 14 February 2023, 15:14:32 »
Great color, latin alphas would be appreciated. Hope to see an alpha kit or even an extra latin basekit.

Offline Nuap

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 14 February 2023, 23:33:01 »
I'd really like a latin alpha child kit, and I'd be willing to pay for it.

I understand the theme, but never really vibed with runic sublegends.

Offline herfalerf

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 15 February 2023, 00:17:00 »
yeah this looks really nice.  hopefully good us vendor and good price.

Offline aamo

• aaaaaaaaaaaaamo
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 15 February 2023, 03:19:28 »
Does this mean no wuque pbt blot? Was hoping to get a set in the next few months not 2 years and change

Offline CyCo

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 15 February 2023, 04:02:16 »
The color is amazing, i wish you would carry over splatter into some of the novelties or artisans

Offline heresy

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 15 February 2023, 08:44:12 »
I'm a sucker for red and I love the icon mods, nice set!

Offline WoobEC

• Eloquent Clicks
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 16 February 2023, 05:28:30 »
Latin Alpha kit has been added.

Offline giuliano.cz

Re: [IC] GMK BLOT / LATIN ALPHAS 16/2/23 UPDATE
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 16 February 2023, 07:29:31 »
I'm joining the GB regardless, but I'd really appreciate if some more keys could be added to the spacebar kit, considering I'll have to pay for the child kit just to use the set on an Alice board. I'd add another 2u and maybe a 6u off-centered spacebar, like Polybius did, or add 2.25u and 2.75u spacebars to the base kit.
That's literally my only complaint, I absolutely love the color and the theme behind the set!

Offline Patty

• do u like my cat yes or no
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 16 February 2023, 12:07:58 »
In for those latin alphas, looks amazing

Offline fzlo

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 16 February 2023, 14:15:18 »
I'm joining the GB regardless, but I'd really appreciate if some more keys could be added to the spacebar kit, considering I'll have to pay for the child kit just to use the set on an Alice board. I'd add another 2u and maybe a 6u off-centered spacebar, like Polybius did, or add 2.25u and 2.75u spacebars to the base kit.
That's literally my only complaint, I absolutely love the color and the theme behind the set!

You are a legend listening to the ppl! So awesome

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 16 February 2023, 15:17:54 »
Does this mean no wuque pbt blot? Was hoping to get a set in the next few months not 2 years and change
Tf is a wuque?
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.

Offline Neely_12

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 16 February 2023, 21:50:57 »
Tf is a wuque?
They're a vendor. Wuque Studios

Offline GMK83

« Reply #65 on: Fri, 17 February 2023, 05:50:22 »
In for Latin Alpha.  I’d buy r5 if it was a child kit also.

Offline Friendship

« Reply #66 on: Fri, 17 February 2023, 08:17:06 »

quality demands patience.

side note - loving the Latin alphas kit, will be getting that as well.
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 February 2023, 08:18:41 by Friendship »
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline WoobEC

• Eloquent Clicks
« Reply #67 on: Fri, 17 February 2023, 17:05:34 »
We wanted to have the best product possible, and UV printing was not working as expected

Offline Freed

« Reply #68 on: Sat, 18 February 2023, 13:54:26 »
Thanks for the Latin alphas kit  :thumb:
It's amazing !!

Offline TheGreenLion172

« Reply #69 on: Mon, 20 February 2023, 00:59:12 »
So happy to see latin alphas ;D
Looking forward to pairing another 188c board with this
GLWIC!

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 20 February 2023, 11:30:11 »
yo update the 2021 gmk hate comments pls, things have changed

immensely glad to see regular alphas being offered, buying those too.

Offline ankit

• Formerly ankit-sachdeva
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 05:49:18 »
not sure to take this keycap set seriously when you clearly show no regard for other designer's original work. would probably be a good idea to at least take down photos/sales posts of clone gmk sets before selling your own...

More

glwic  :thumb:

collection:
More
  Daal, Emp Mini, HHKB x5, Horsey, Prophet, RS60, Seis Cero, Unikorn, Pixy Mini

Offline KeyBros_

« Reply #72 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 06:05:35 »
not sure to take this keycap set seriously when you clearly show no regard for other designer's original work. would probably be a good idea to at least take down photos/sales posts of clone gmk sets before selling your own...

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

« Last Edit: Thu, 23 February 2023, 03:51:39 by KeyBros_ »

Offline ankit

« Reply #73 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 06:11:22 »
More

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hi Ankit, it's very nice to see one of your posts here. Before I became a designer and worked for Eloquentclicks, I used to build keycaps for people who could only spend a limited amount of money on their keycaps. These people would ask me to build keyboards with different keycaps, including clones, which I would tell them what they were and why they were considered clones. That said, I don't regret my past at all, I was dedicated to give people with few resources keyboards with the keys they liked, being these same people who would never buy an expensive set. I myself, as an individual person, do not defend clones, but, in my personal case, if someone buys one of the sets in which I have participated as a clone because he has lost the GB and extras period or because he cannot afford it, I am not going to criticize him or expose him publicly. Although I know that you already have experience in that of exposing and bulling publicly.

cool story bro... except the posts show you selling an in-stock board with clone sets???  :-\
collection:
More

Offline KeyBros_

« Reply #74 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 06:13:52 »
More

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hi Ankit, it's very nice to see one of your posts here. Before I became a designer and worked for Eloquentclicks, I used to build keycaps for people who could only spend a limited amount of money on their keycaps. These people would ask me to build keyboards with different keycaps, including clones, which I would tell them what they were and why they were considered clones. That said, I don't regret my past at all, I was dedicated to give people with few resources keyboards with the keys they liked, being these same people who would never buy an expensive set. I myself, as an individual person, do not defend clones, but, in my personal case, if someone buys one of the sets in which I have participated as a clone because he has lost the GB and extras period or because he cannot afford it, I am not going to criticize him or expose him publicly. Although I know that you already have experience in that of exposing and bulling publicly.

cool story bro... except the posts show you selling an in-stock board with clone sets???  :-\
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 February 2023, 03:52:52 by KeyBros_ »

Offline ankit

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 06:15:11 »
if they can't afford it.... or if you want to boost your socials with a giveaway?

collection:
More

Offline KeyBros_

« Reply #76 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 06:19:22 »
if they can't afford it.... or if you want to boost your socials with a giveaway?

Show Image

« Last Edit: Thu, 23 February 2023, 03:53:07 by KeyBros_ »

Offline ankit

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 06:25:26 »
Sounds good, if I was your friend I would tell you to stop replying after you have been caught lying publicly as well. :thumb:
collection:
More

Offline OMLesh

« Reply #78 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 06:26:39 »
Latin Alpha kit has been added.

Awesome!!

Offline Laur

• Formerly dudeship
  • gmk retro runic
    • wip
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 06:42:35 »
More

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

i don't know why you're trying to vilify Ankit here. he's entirely right. you've been caught in a lie. you're being the ass. get a grip lmao. maybe delete this xx.

« Last Edit: Tue, 21 February 2023, 06:52:59 by Laur »

Offline hali

• hali.studio
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 06:58:15 »
a whopping 3 of the novelty designs are original

Offline KeyBros_

« Reply #81 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 07:02:43 »
The hypocrisy is heinous. This dude claims he doesn’t defend clones, which in a way is true as he endorses them and profits off sell them.

He claims he’s a “designer” now but on his non-keyboard Twitter constantly mocks the artistic integrity of keyset designers, inferring they are simply changing/picking colors.

Community is based on respect, for which this guy clearly has absolutely none. Conduct all the business you want but pretending to care is as disrespectful as it gets. I for one, would be ashamed to have you drag my company’s name through the mud with such childish behaviour on this platform. Shame to see a vendor’s reputation damaged by someone who can’t control themselves or their blatant lies.

Show Image

That's literally a meme I made for fun about how after covid Im working on making keycaps and working for a vendor, It's not anyone else or having fun about any other person aside of myself.

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
  • https://sxmdesigns.com
    • Website
« Reply #82 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 07:49:24 »
The hypocrisy is heinous. This dude claims he doesn’t defend clones, which in a way is true as he endorses them and profits off sell them.

He claims he’s a “designer” now but on his non-keyboard Twitter constantly mocks the artistic integrity of keyset designers, inferring they are simply changing/picking colors.

Community is based on respect, for which this guy clearly has absolutely none. Conduct all the business you want but pretending to care is as disrespectful as it gets. I for one, would be ashamed to have you drag my company’s name through the mud with such childish behaviour on this platform. Shame to see a vendor’s reputation damaged by someone who can’t control themselves or their blatant lies.

Show Image

That's literally a meme I made for fun about how after covid Im working on making keycaps and working for a vendor, It's not anyone else or having fun about any other person aside of myself.

WTF is this explanation?
Weren't you recommended not to comment any more??

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #83 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 08:21:48 »
This is so confusing. It says it's designed by eloquent clicks, then you have keybro posting as if they designed it, and then you have EloquentCoat, who if they're not an employee of EC then that's a pretty funny coincidence.

Offline LaminarDesigns

• General crackhead
« Reply #84 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 08:31:47 »
[deleted]

Whoops I can’t read apparently.  ;D
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 February 2023, 08:34:50 by LaminarDesigns »

Offline blunt

« Reply #85 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 08:33:51 »

Didn't even bother changing the colors for this set! :thumb:

Offline WoobEC

• Eloquent Clicks
« Reply #86 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 08:35:48 »
When I first met Manu (Keybros) at a keyboard meetup in Barcelona, he stroked me as a kid full of energy, optimism, and almost an obsession for keyboards. After chatting, it became clear that keyboards are his passion and that working for a keyboard vendor would be a dream come true.

As ELOQUENT CLICKS expanded, it became clear that I needed help, especially if we wanted to maintain a good reputation and awesome customer support. Because of this, I decided to give him the opportunity to work with us.

If I am honest, I was not aware of Manu's past in regard to these clones. As a vendor, we do not sell, condone, or support clones, and never will.

I have always hated drama. All I want to do is to work on what I love to do. Nonetheless, this is something that must be addressed and I will try to find a way to remedy this in whichever way I can.

Offline Alessio

• YT Channel
« Reply #87 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 09:20:42 »
Love the novelties! Works beautifully with the set design, who designed them? Colorway is right up my alley so i'm hyped for this  :thumb: GLWIC  :cool:

Offline bitbot

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 09:56:22 »
Perestroika but much better, in :thumb:

Offline CountKeepo

« Reply #89 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 11:20:37 »

Out of curiosity, if the rest are not original, where are they copied from?

Most certainly not from GMK Norse Novelties, seeing as there's not a singular novelty from that set present in the Blot novelties.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #90 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 12:01:01 »
rich socal trust fund baby really hit 'em with the "lol you can't afford it" comeback

Offline YoungManKim

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 12:02:03 »

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Well, it looks like they deleted their Instagram account!

Offline SxM Designs

• * Esteemed Elder
  • https://sxmdesigns.com
    • Website
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 12:18:19 »

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Well, it looks like they deleted their Instagram account!

No more evidence! Let go back home kids. Partys over!

Offline Oni

« Reply #93 on: Tue, 21 February 2023, 16:13:37 »

Out of curiosity, if the rest are not original, where are they copied from?

Most certainly not from GMK Norse Novelties, seeing as there's not a singular novelty from that set present in the Blot novelties.

The ISO Enter is the Brand of Sacrifice from Berserk

Collection: Special Whale, Montage, Infinitum, Kei

Offline PeppyToad

« Reply #94 on: Wed, 22 February 2023, 00:15:02 »
Latin alphas, nice!

Offline NightFox99

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 22 February 2023, 02:29:01 »
Keybros past and Eloquent Clicks present are two different things now. Modify novelties kit if you want but keep the set and so the ESFR kit that a lot of people including me would hate to loose because of some personal score-setting among designers.

Offline lucka33

« Reply #96 on: Wed, 22 February 2023, 06:16:08 »
Thanks a lot for including ESFR kit. Insta-buy.

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #97 on: Wed, 22 February 2023, 09:28:10 »
I absolutely support the set.
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #98 on: Wed, 22 February 2023, 10:27:08 »
I really can't support this after the blatantly stolen brand of sacrifice on the novs and the ****show above.

Offline NightFox99

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 23 February 2023, 02:47:21 »
See no reason to punish the whole set for the ressemblance of the novelties. Ignore the novelties if you wish.

Everyone who wants to see the first GMK Spanish and French kits become real please absolutely support the set and don't fall into this between-designers score setting sh*t.