Author Topic: [IC]JRIS80 Update - WK/WKL Quick Disassembly Customize Keyboard, GB is now live!  (Read 32417 times)

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your enthusiasm and patience in waiting for the JRIS80 Group Buy!
We're excited to announce that the GB is live now!
Before we get started, please take a moment to review the following information about the JRIS80 GB.

JRIS80 Group Buy Information

JRIS80 GB Page

JRIS80 Purchase page

GB Time:
November 28th to December 14th   

Estimated Delivery:
Start packing and sending to vendors and Mykeyclub direct customers around three months after GB ends.

Vendor List:
- US: KeebsForAll 6 PM PST on Nov 28th
- US: Cannonkeys Morning EST on Nov 28th
- Canada: Ashkeebs
- UK: Prototypist 8 AM BST (GMT+1) on Nov 29th
- Germany: KEYGEM Evening CET (GMT+1) on Nov 28th
- Italy: Coffeekeys 10 AM (GMT+1) on Nov 28th
- AU: SwitchKeys
- South Korea: Geonworks
- Singapore: Mecha.Store 10 AM (GMT+8) on Nov 28th
- Japan: Basekeys 7 PM (GMT+9) on Nov 28th
- Vietnam: MOKB STORE 8 PM (GMT+7) on Nov 28th
- Philippines: Zion Studios Nov 29th
- Malaysia: Rebult Keyboards 8 PM (GMT+8) on Nov 28th
- Indonesia: KeebsMark 10 AM (GMT+8) on Nov 28th
- Thailand: NTCH Keys 10 AM (GMT+8) on Nov 28th
- South America: LATAMKEYS 10 AM (GMT+3) on Nov 28th
- Taiwan: PNK
- International: Mykeyclub 10 AM (GMT+8) on Nov 28th

JRIS80 Information

JRIS80 Prototype
These photos were taken by workers using the original Apple camera in natural light. They may not be professional, so please bear with us.
More detailed photos and videos will come soon. Please stay tuned for the creator's content.

Render Album

Orange                                                                                                                                       Orange&Black

Wine Red                                                                                                                                   Wine Red&Black

Navy Blue                                                                                                                                   Navy Blue&Black

Dark Green                                                                                                                                 Dark Green&Black

Black                                                                                                                                          Black                     

Milky White                                                                                                                                 Pink

Purple                                                                                                                                         Silver

Titanium Grey                                                                                                                              Titanium Grey&Black

E-White                                                                                                                                       E-White&Black

JRIS80 Highlights

- Full CNC 6063 Aluminum Case, experience uncompromised customization kit.
- WK and WKL are Both Available.
- Quick Disassembly, exchange the WK and WKL top case. No screws or tools are required!
- Supports F13 Key and Tsangan Bottom Row, making the front side symmetrical and clean.
- The LED light strip with Gold PVD stainless steel strip on the front personality and cool.
- Brass internal weights offer higher density for improved balance and stability.
- Triple Gasket Adjustment--adjust the typing feel depending on your preference.
- More PCBs and plates are available. Experience your own custom keyboard.
- More Add-ons are available for your personal needs.
- The swappable magnetic weights meet a variety of designs.

JRIS80 Specifications
- Typing angle: 7.5°
- Front height: 18 mm
- Material: Full CNC 6063 aluminum
- Dimension:  360*139*34mm
- Structure: PCB Gasket
- QMK/VIA Supported(wired)
- Support PCB stabilizers
- Unbuilt Weight
  With PVD WEIGHT: 2.35kg
  With Titanium Weight: 2.15kg
  With Alu WEIGHT: 1.98kg
- Built Weight
  With PVD WEIGHT: 2.55KG
  With Titanium Weight: 2.35KG 
  With Alu WEIGHT: 2.18KG

Front Design
- WK and WKL are both available.
- The layout supports F13 Key + Tsangan Bottom Row, which looks more symmetrical, harmonious, beautiful, and compact.
In the position of the Pause key, it can be used as a custom module, which we will provide as add-ons to make JRIS80 more functional.
- Adopts a LED light strip with a Gold PVD stainless steel strip to improve the display of RGB to be more unique and beautiful on the front.

Side Design
- The simple and smooth design showed the original intention of JRIS80: Simple and Clean.

Back Design
- The JRIS80 still adopts the 2 weights but with a different design.
We connected the previous large and small weights to form a closed rectangle with an inverted triangle weight inside.
We use rectangles to express the concept of completeness and inverted triangles to express the sense of stability and strength.
It also represents that the JRIS product series has finally completely covered 65%, 75%, and 80% layout.

Rectangle Weight
- Anodized Alu Weight
- PVD Mirror Stainless Steel Weight
- Titanium Alloy Weight
A colorful design through multiple composite processing and coloring processes.
The surface texture is used to decorate, and the fine and silky surface post-processing can bring a better tactile experience.

Swappable Magnetic Inverted Triangle Weight
- The inverted Triangle Weight highlights the personalized decoration on the back.
We use various composite processing and coloring techniques to display the surface pattern. Different designs are options
- The magnet installs way, allowing you to quickly swappable your inverted triangle weight.
- The three-dimensional carving of PVD Mirror Brass Weight will bring another different experience.

Structure
- Brass internal weight brings a more concise and beautiful internal space, which covers the battery compartment and hides the screws of the external weights.
It enhances bottom case stability with increased density and reduces the hollow sound sounds when typing.

- Triple Gasket Adjustment: The silicon dumbbell-looking gaskets let you adjust the typing feel depending on your preference.

Quick Disassembly
- Swappable WK and WKL top cases are easy and quick.
No screws or tools are required! No struggle with WK or WKL.

Options for JRIS80

Case Options
- 4 E-coat Case: E-white, Milky White, Pink, Lilac
- 7 Anodized Case: Black, Silver, Wine Red, Navy Blue, Dark Green, Titanium Grey, Orange
- 6 Color Combose Case: E-White&Black, Orange&Black, Wine Red&Black, Navy Blue&Black, Dark Green&Black, Titanium Grey&Black

Weight Options
- 3 Alu Weight: Gold/Silver/Black
- 5 PVD Weight: Gold/Silver/Black/Blue/Chroma
- 2 Titanium Alloy Weight

PCB Options
- Wired Flex Cut Multi Layout Hotswap PCB( 1.2mm, No Per-key RGB, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Non-Flex Cut Multi Layout Hotswap PCB(1.6mm, No Per-key RGB, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Per-Key RGB ANSI Hotswap PCB (1.6mm, Non-Flex Cut, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Non-Flex Cut Multi Layout Solder PCB(1.6mm, No Per-key RGB, support QMK and VIA )
- Non-Flex Cut Tri-mode ANSI Hotswap PCB (1.2mm, Flex Cut, No Per-key RGB, support IRISLab Software)

Multi layout                                                                                                                                  ANSI layout

Plate Options
- Flex Cut Plates: FR4/ALU
- Non-flex Cut Plates: PC/POM
- Alu and FR4 Half-plate/Brass Plate (Add-ons only)
- Plateless Build (Add-ons only)

Optional Add-ons

- WK and WKL top case

- Brass PVD Rotary Knob (Add on: Gold/ Silver/ Black/ Chroma)
Noted: The Rotary Knob has a separate daughterboard. And please note that the wired and wireless versions of the knob are not compatible.

- PVD Stainless Steel strip (Add on: Silver/Black/ Blue/ Chroma)

- Various Rectangle and Inverted Triangle Weight
(Add on: Brass Pyramid/ Cell/ Arrow/ Windmill/ Node/ Blnk)

What's in package?

- 1x Full CNC Aluminum Case
- 1x Brass internal Weight
- 1x Rectangle and default Inverted Triangle Weight
- 1x Gold PVD stainless steel strip
- 1x PCB
- 1x Plate or Plateless build
- 1x Poron Case Foam
- 1x Poron Plate Foam
- 1x IXPE Foam
- 1x Pack Gasket Silicone column
- 1xType-C Daughterboard with JST Cable
- 1 Set of Footpad

Gift(will not send make-up or replacements)
- 1x Customized Carrying Case
- 1x Customized Type-C Cable
- 1x Silicone pad of battery compartment
- 2x 2200mha Battery(Only for the Tri-mode version)
- 1x Customized PVD Artisan keycaps
- 1x Aluminium Alloy Screwdriver with 2 replaceable bits
- 1x 2 in 1 Switch puller and Keycap puller

Review links

Keybored
alexotos
Clackbait
바룬 Baroon
Nicola Sagliano
Simulator Tech
Rx003
dutchmasterw
Nextrift
Akeynote
Edward Tanujaya
whnkeys - Custom Tastaturena

Mykeyclub Team

We are a platform that integrates creativity and innovative design and brings you more fun and cool products.
Please participate in our MKC family for more discussions and future updates.

JRIS80 IC Form
Mykeyclub discord
Mykeyclub Ins

Best Wishes
Mykeyclub Team
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 December 2023, 00:31:02 by Mykeyclub »

Offline aicyborg

Personally would've preferred to see you deliver the Jris75 before starting on this. The GB for that isn't even over yet, and there is an issue you haven't responded to where the HS sockets are misaligned on the review units (both Alexotos and :3ildcat have shown this) such that the bottom row cannot be built properly.

You've not said if it'll be fixed on production units.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 March 2023, 22:46:58 by aicyborg »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Personally would've preferred to see you deliver the Jris75 before starting on this. The GB for that isn't even over yet, and there is an issue you haven't responded to where the HS sockets are misaligned on the review units (both Alexotos and :3ildcat have shown this) such that the bottom row cannot be built properly.

You've not said if it'll be fixed on production units.
The JRIS75 GB ended on the 12th. And we have announced that we will fix that issues by adjusting the direction of HS sockets on our server and the GB post. And we did show the render photos of how the GB units of this HS sockets will be looked like. We also share that with the content creator, and they agree with our solution. We care about our brand, so we will not give the promise we cannot make. And they are different layout keyboards, so we did not see a problem with bringing this to the community quickly. And we just announced the IC. There are still 1-2 months to start the GB.

Offline tactilesbad

bunch of visual details taken from recent successful boards and mashed together, this ain't it

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
bunch of visual details taken from recent successful boards and mashed together, this ain't it
Personally, the weight design and Titanium Alloy finish are pretty unique.

Offline DashanYYY

• Unikeys
I wonder why you guys stopped dropping GBs in China. A lot of people did not even know that a Jris 75 (Iris 75) exists. One of my friend wanted a budget 75%, and I recommended him the Iris 75, and he told me there is no such thing in China lol

Offline aicyborg

Genuinely trying to come up with an objective list of things this offers and/or does better than the recent budget TKLs that were in GB this year or late last:

- More colour options
- Large RGB region underneath PgDn
- Brass piece next to RGB region
- Underside weight being patterned and having a separate triangle piece
- Ball-and-catch system (not always useful, but still a unique feature)

Unless you can noticeably undercut the QK80 in price, I can't see this making sense. You're coming after that, Velocifire CKW80, and Zoom TKL. Existing hobbyists that want a budget TKL bought one of those. I just don't see this working with this design. There just isn't enough here to be enticing. My advice is to wait, slow down, really hone the design and optimise this thing to be as low cost as possible.

It's just not it, as it stands.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 March 2023, 23:28:20 by aicyborg »

Offline Kooks

I really don't know about this. For me the design just feels bloated. Ok probably not bloated but idk just slightly less streamlined. It looks as if you took designs from previous boards and throw it together. One thing that seems cool is holographic effect on one of the back weights. Also not a fan for the light bar and the accent piece on the front of the board so close together.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 March 2023, 23:26:37 by Kooks »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
I wonder why you guys stopped dropping GBs in China. A lot of people did not even know that a Jris 75 (Iris 75) exists. One of my friend wanted a budget 75%, and I recommended him the Iris 75, and he told me there is no such thing in China lol
The IRISLAB studio will be dropping GBs of the JRIS75 in China soon. If your friend is interested, he could pay attention to it.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Genuinely trying to come up with an objective list of things this offers and/or does better than the recent budget TKLs that were in GB this year or late last:

- More colour options
- Large RGB region underneath PgDn
- Brass piece next to RGB region
- Underside weight being patterned and having a separate triangle piece
- Ball-and-catch system (not always useful, but still a unique feature)

Unless you can noticeably undercut the QK80 in price, I can't see this making sense. You're coming after that, Velocifire CKW80, and Zoom TKL. Existing hobbyists that want a budget TKL bought one of those. I just don't see this working with this design. There just isn't enough here to be enticing. My advice is to wait, slow down, really hone the design and optimise this thing to be as low cost as possible.

It's just not it, as it stands.
Thank you so much for your opinion. We understand that we are a new team, but we did work very hard to bring good design, quality, and service to the community. I know we are imperfect, and we still need to learn many things to improve details. We aim to let customers experience better custom kits at a valuable price so that more members can enjoy the fun of custom keyboards. So we listen, learn, and work for this. You said, " My advice is to wait, slow down, really hone the design and optimise this thing to be as low cost as possible." I am sorry that I disagree with this because I think a good design needs to listen to the community, and running the project is the best way to understand what the community voices. And honestly, the most feedback we received about this design is positive. But we respect and understand some community member doesn't like it. And we keep all the reasons in mind and discuss them. Everyone has their aesthetics, and we can only say trying to satisfy most community members. As for low cost, we are continually working on it but not sacrificing quality. Like optimizing production loss and optimizing the supply chain,  and these improvements only can be made when we run the project. We can't make it happen just thinking of it. Again, thank you so much for your sincere opinions.
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 March 2023, 08:01:50 by Mykeyclub »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
I really don't know about this. For me the design just feels bloated. Ok probably not bloated but idk just slightly less streamlined. It looks as if you took designs from previous boards and throw it together. One thing that seems cool is holographic effect on one of the back weights. Also not a fan for the light bar and the accent piece on the front of the board so close together.
Thank you for your opinions.

Offline Deer

Is the design its-self set in stone? Like it wont be fully redone just minor things? if not will we be seeing any polls on discord of altered versions of the board/designs very shortly?
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 March 2023, 11:07:07 by Deer »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Is the design its-self set in stone? Like it wont be fully redone just minor things? if not will we be seeing any polls on discord of altered versions of the board/designs very shortly?
This design is not fixed, please fill in your suggestion to IC form, thank you.

Offline aicyborg

You claim the private IC form responses are very positive but every reply to this thread isn't particularly positive.

My opinion's not changed. I still think you should refine the design more or work very hard to undercut other competing offerings like TKLs like QK80 and ZoomTKL. Do that and then you might have something.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
You claim the private IC form responses are very positive but every reply to this thread isn't particularly positive.

My opinion's not changed. I still think you should refine the design more or work very hard to undercut other competing offerings like TKLs like QK80 and ZoomTKL. Do that and then you might have something.
Thank you again for your opinions and suggestions. Even though I can't share the IC response with you. But you can check our Reddit post comment and join our server to check the discussion of this design.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 March 2023, 00:00:31 by Mykeyclub »

Offline TypeBis

I'm confused by the negativity in this thread as if we don't see the same layouts, designs, and mounting options in other custom keyboards daily. There's clearly a difference between each of the budget boards mentioned here. What's irrelevant for you could be a deal breaker for somebody else, that's why we have so many boards and keycap sets.

As per this board, I LOVE the Orange option! Would have gotten one just for the color if there was a no RGB decoration option!
GLWIC

Offline herfalerf

can you show pictures of the plate and pcb?  It would be nice for people to see where the mounting points and flex cuts (or lack of) are on the various options. 

I don't really understand the negativity, either.  This looks like a really good deal, even when compared to the other "budget" boards that have released recently.  Not everyone likes the way that every keyboard looks and this one is certainly unique.  There are probably a number of more normal priced group buy boards that are not as nice as this.  The styling is not for me at all, but it looks like an objectively decent keyboard at a decent price if you like the aesthetics.

Offline aicyborg

The previous two replies are right, and my second post was especially negative. Sorry.

Some constructive critique: I don’t like how the right edge of the RGB region protrudes out further than PgDn. On the left, the brass badge is only as wide as the Del key. It should only be as wide as those three keys to look more uniform. This could be a render issue.

Also a lot of your finishes are very pretty!

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
I'm confused by the negativity in this thread as if we don't see the same layouts, designs, and mounting options in other custom keyboards daily. There's clearly a difference between each of the budget boards mentioned here. What's irrelevant for you could be a deal breaker for somebody else, that's why we have so many boards and keycap sets.

As per this board, I LOVE the Orange option! Would have gotten one just for the color if there was a no RGB decoration option!
GLWIC
Thank you so much for your supports and opions.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
The previous two replies are right, and my second post was especially negative. Sorry.

Some constructive critique: I don’t like how the right edge of the RGB region protrudes out further than PgDn. On the left, the brass badge is only as wide as the Del key. It should only be as wide as those three keys to look more uniform. This could be a render issue.

Also a lot of your finishes are very pretty!
We always welcome different voices, especially those with positive and constructive suggestions.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
can you show pictures of the plate and pcb?  It would be nice for people to see where the mounting points and flex cuts (or lack of) are on the various options. 

I don't really understand the negativity, either.  This looks like a really good deal, even when compared to the other "budget" boards that have released recently.  Not everyone likes the way that every keyboard looks and this one is certainly unique.  There are probably a number of more normal priced group buy boards that are not as nice as this.  The styling is not for me at all, but it looks like an objectively decent keyboard at a decent price if you like the aesthetics.
We offer both flex-cut and none flex-cut plates and PCBs, and we have updated the plate photo in the IC now. And we will update the PCBs photos later. Thank you so much for your support.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
To bring a better JR80 to you, please Vote for the Front Design and PCBs to help us make a better decision.

Offline KBKlon

Glad you're open to ideas for the front (not a fan of the current design).

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Glad you're open to ideas for the front (not a fan of the current design).
Please vote the one you like :)

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Hi everyone, please take a look at the updates we've made to our PCB. Due to the strong demand for non-flex cut, we have decided to change the soldering PCB and tri-mode PCB to non-flex cut PCB.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all of you for actively participating in our JRIS80 voting. Your enthusiastic involvement is the most significant support and assistance to us. Here are the voting results for the front designs and PCBs: https://imgur.com/a/MHdED7B. Based on the voting results, we have engaged in active discussions and have ultimately decided to keep the original design. Thank you so much for your supports.

Offline aicyborg

oh no

Edit: Another way to interpret the poll is that 62.9% of the respondents (i.e., the people who care enough to tell you what they think, be it positive or negative) think you should change the design, but that doesn't seem to be how you've interpreted the results. 37% saying they like it means you could maybe make that proportion of people happy by keeping it but you'll also dissuade many more by keeping it.
« Last Edit: Fri, 14 April 2023, 20:38:33 by aicyborg »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
oh no

Edit: Another way to interpret the poll is that 62.9% of the respondents (i.e., the people who care enough to tell you what they think, be it positive or negative) think you should change the design, but that doesn't seem to be how you've interpreted the results. 37% saying they like it means you could maybe make that proportion of people happy by keeping it but you'll also dissuade many more by keeping it.
There are too many designs for votes, and this one is still the top 1. I think it must mean something. And according to the feedback, many customers are still ok with the design even though it is not the favorite one. We are sorry that it did not work out for you. But we need to respect the results which these support us by voting.

Offline KenCk

any news on update?

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Hello everyone, please check out the updates for Jris80!

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Re: [IC]JRIS80-WK/WKL Quick Disassembly, Titanium Alloy Swappable Magnetic Weight
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 02 November 2023, 22:47:29 »
any news on update?
Just update. Please check.

Offline PrizeOcelot5911

Very much looking forward to it :D

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub

Offline Exquite

• GeekAnubis
Beautiful! Cannot wait to order it!
I'm a Color lover and a designer.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Beautiful! Cannot wait to order it!
Welcome :thumb:

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Hi Guys, please check out the Jris80 GB info. ;)

Offline tuxkey

Beautiful my compliments..

i have read all the previous comments and sum have me worried, like can you deliver what you promise and what will the price be?
Personally i don't like E-coating to fragile for my liking and every E-coating is different so for me it's going to be a nice Anodizing. The Titanium Gray looks good, as silver is to plain and i like a TKL that goes with every keycap set i have..

What do i like about this board ? Well i like the bottom row 4 for keys on the right of the space-bar is for me. I don't like a board just for symmetry.
i also love the split right shift as a 65% user that's looking for his first TKL this is great..
Also love the tri-mode pcb, having more options is always great. And being able to put a knob there is great. Perhaps use it as a scroll wheel haha.. i change volume using Fn and <> next to m key on all my boards so that's a reflex still why not ..

one things i would love to see.. and i know it's probably blasphemy here with all the keyboard snobs. But i like to see per key RGB like Novel Keys did on their NK65 i love that my keyboard lights up a different under glow color when i'm on a different level by pressing one of my fn keys or when my capslock is active the whole board has a different underglow color... For me that's practical usage of per key rgb.

i see that you have added 1.6mm hotswap pcb and i hope that's a pcb that also works wireless. if this is still active i'm going to get both solder and hotswap 1.6mm.. and i think from EU vendor as i don't like to pay  the high import fees here in The Netherlands.
Thanks for all the hard work you do and don't mind all the negative comments.. Sure to be critical is always good but everything should be constructive..

ps.. is this board still an option or is the GB closed ?? i'm not clear on that..
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 November 2023, 10:24:55 by tuxkey »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Beautiful my compliments..

i have read all the previous comments and sum have me worried, like can you deliver what you promise and what will the price be?
Personally i don't like E-coating to fragile for my liking and every E-coating is different so for me it's going to be a nice Anodizing. The Titanium Gray looks good, as silver is to plain and i like a TKL that goes with every keycap set i have..

What do i like about this board ? Well i like the bottom row 4 for keys on the right of the space-bar is for me. I don't like a board just for symmetry.
i also love the split right shift as a 65% user that's looking for his first TKL this is great..
Also love the tri-mode pcb, having more options is always great. And being able to put a knob there is great. Perhaps use it as a scroll wheel haha.. i change volume using Fn and <> next to m key on all my boards so that's a reflex still why not ..

one things i would love to see.. and i know it's probably blasphemy here with all the keyboard snobs. But i like to see per key RGB like Novel Keys did on their NK65 i love that my keyboard lights up a different under glow color when i'm on a different level by pressing one of my fn keys or when my capslock is active the whole board has a different underglow color... For me that's practical usage of per key rgb.

i see that you have added 1.6mm hotswap pcb and i hope that's a pcb that also works wireless. if this is still active i'm going to get both solder and hotswap 1.6mm.. and i think from EU vendor as i don't like to pay  the high import fees here in The Netherlands.
Thanks for all the hard work you do and don't mind all the negative comments.. Sure to be critical is always good but everything should be constructive..

ps.. is this board still an option or is the GB closed ?? i'm not clear on that..
Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback! I appreciate your detailed observations and preferences. As mentioned in the previous comments, we care about our brand, and therefore, we won't make commitments that we cannot fulfill. As for the pricing, you can find it at the top of the post by clicking on "SKUs and pricing.

I'm glad you also like the Titanium Gray! In fact, this color is currently one of the most popular options for JRIS80. Under the "Review links" section, the first two videos showcase the Titanium Gray, and you can check them out for a closer look. Additionally, I'm pleased that you appreciate the JRIS80 layout!

Regarding per-key RGB, unfortunately, JRIS80 currently doesn't support this feature. However, your feedback is valuable, and we will forward it to our engineers for consideration in future RGB developments.
Currently, the wireless PCB is only 1.2mm, but you can fill in this suggestion into the IC form. If there is sufficient demand for it, we will consider making changes. We will follow the majority opinion and hope for your understanding.

In Europe, the vendor for JRIS80 in Germany is KEYGEM. You might want to consider it as it is closer to your location. This board is still an option, and the GB period is from November 28th to December 10th, it hasn't started yet. Feel free to join our Discord, where we'll provide updates on all information related to JRIS80 to ensure you don't miss out.

Thanks again for your constructive comments, we'd love to hear them all.

Offline PrizeOcelot5911

The color saturation is high and looks good. I am very looking forward to it and waiting for GB. :thumb:

Offline tuxkey

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback! I appreciate your detailed observations and preferences. As mentioned in the previous comments, we care about our brand, and therefore, we won't make commitments that we cannot fulfill. As for the pricing, you can find it at the top of the post by clicking on "SKUs and pricing.

I'm glad you also like the Titanium Gray! In fact, this color is currently one of the most popular options for JRIS80. Under the "Review links" section, the first two videos showcase the Titanium Gray, and you can check them out for a closer look. Additionally, I'm pleased that you appreciate the JRIS80 layout!

Regarding per-key RGB, unfortunately, JRIS80 currently doesn't support this feature. However, your feedback is valuable, and we will forward it to our engineers for consideration in future RGB developments.
Currently, the wireless PCB is only 1.2mm, but you can fill in this suggestion into the IC form. If there is sufficient demand for it, we will consider making changes. We will follow the majority opinion and hope for your understanding.

In Europe, the vendor for JRIS80 in Germany is KEYGEM. You might want to consider it as it is closer to your location. This board is still an option, and the GB period is from November 28th to December 10th, it hasn't started yet. Feel free to join our Discord, where we'll provide updates on all information related to JRIS80 to ensure you don't miss out.

Thanks again for your constructive comments, we'd love to hear them all.

Thanks for the tip i really liked Keybored lighting that gave me a good feel of the Titanium color. i got the feeling silver was shown in TofuTypes second vid in the list.
But he uses mood lighting and filters that messed everything up.. made the whole review useless for me..

Ahh well..

So i have several questions to help me choose what to get when GB starts..

1)
One thing i don't understand and that's your PCB options..In your pricing list i see a Per-Key RGB Hotswap pcb.. Do you mean to say there is a Per Key RGB option just not the tri-Mode option ??
Are there any differences between the pcb options we need to know about. Layout support , thickness.

2)
Your statement "What's in the Package?"
What do you mean with "Gift(will not send make-up or replacements)"... it's all included but no replacement ?? or is this the stuff we can order extra ?????

3) Pricing list:
What's the TPU protector for PVD brass weight ??? Any pictures ??

Perhaps you can add pictures on your discord under jris-80-media.. or under updates.. what ever you like..
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 November 2023, 04:19:41 by tuxkey »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub

Thanks for the tip i really liked Keybored lighting that gave me a good feel of the Titanium color. i got the feeling silver was shown in TofuTypes second vid in the list.
But he uses mood lighting and filters that messed everything up.. made the whole review useless for me..

Ahh well..

So i have several questions to help me choose what to get when GB starts..

1)
One thing i don't understand and that's your PCB options..In your pricing list i see a Per-Key RGB Hotswap pcb.. Do you mean to say there is a Per Key RGB option just not the tri-Mode option ??
Are there any differences between the pcb options we need to know about. Layout support , thickness.

2)
Your statement "What's in the Package?"
What do you mean with "Gift(will not send make-up or replacements)"... it's all included but no replacement ?? or is this the stuff we can order extra ?????

3) Pricing list:
What's the TPU protector for PVD brass weight ??? Any pictures ??

Perhaps you can add pictures on your discord under jris-80-media.. or under updates.. what ever you like..
Hi, here are the answers to your questions:

1) The layout support and thickness of PCB options, as well as their differences, are written in the post under ‘PCB Options’. Yes, the Per-Key RGB Hotswap pcb option is wired, and it does not support Tri-Mode.

2) The items mentioned under 'Gift' in 'What's in the Package?' are all included, but please note that they are not covered by the warranty. Extra items that can be ordered can be found in the 'Add on' section of 'SKUs and pricing’.

3) The "TPU protector for PVD brass weight" is designed to protect the appearance of the PVD brass weight, preventing scratches and maintaining its aesthetic quality. Here is a picture of it: https://imgur.com/H545idi.

Offline tuxkey

Thank you so much Mykeyclub...  :thumb:
i see that the wireless runs "IRISLab Software" and not via/qmk that's a show stopper for me.. don't know anything about "IRISLab Software "..
i tried to google it.  ;D .. and i can't find anything.. but i did go to mykeyclub.com then i thought perhaps you have something under build guids ..
My compliments on the via guide btw.. is "IRISLab Software " the LDN guide ?? under the keyboards i do read jris80.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 November 2023, 16:22:58 by tuxkey »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Thank you so much Mykeyclub...  :thumb:
i see that the wireless runs "IRISLab Software" and not via/qmk that's a show stopper for me.. don't know anything about "IRISLab Software "..
i tried to google it.  ;D .. and i can't find anything.. but i did go to mykeyclub.com then i thought perhaps you have something under build guids ..
My compliments on the via guide btw.. is "IRISLab Software " the LDN guide ?? under the keyboards i do read jris80.
Hello, thank you for the reminder! IRISLab Software is not the LDN guide. I will ask our engineers to provide a guide for IRISLab Software and I will put it into the Build Guides, which may take a few days. Don't worry, it's easy to use and its functions are similar to QMK. If you need help during use, you can contact us at any time in Discord. :)

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Hi Guys! JRIS80 GB is now live! Please check it here: https://www.mykeyclub.com/collections/jris80-group-buy-1

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
The color saturation is high and looks good. I am very looking forward to it and waiting for GB. :thumb:
Thank you!!

Offline PrizeOcelot5911

Hi dude, is there a prototype in Dark Green? I'm not sure if this green is too dark.  :cool:

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Hi dude, is there a prototype in Dark Green? I'm not sure if this green is too dark.  :cool:
You can refer to the review video below, I hope it will be helpful to you. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuNjzHO1ee0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtuzU6J-mE4

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Last day to seize JRIS80! Don't miss out! :thumb: