geekhack Marketplace > Zeal PC

Sneak Peek (pictures revealed)

<< < (28/28)

cyd3r:
Oh noooo!
I've purchased the Zealerino Silencing Clips.  :cool:
When are they shipped ? can't wait ... :-X

edit: Also if there's enough room in the clips I may actually fill stuff in it to further dampen the sound :D I've done crazy stuff in the past like this:

ntw:

--- Quote from: cyd3r on Wed, 07 September 2016, 02:18:48 ---Oh noooo!
I've purchased the Zealerino Silencing Clips.  :cool:
When are they shipped ? can't wait ... :-X

edit: Also if there's enough room in the clips I may actually fill stuff in it to further dampen the sound :D I've done crazy stuff in the past like this:
Show Image

--- End quote ---

or you know you could just use a topre rubber dome

cyd3r:

--- Quote from: ntw on Wed, 07 September 2016, 05:22:39 ---or you know you could just use a topre rubber dome

--- End quote ---

I'm waiting for RealForce RGB which will replace my daily driver, although i got the silencing caps for my 60% keyboard which I carry it around with me most of the time. It's a Gateron clear 35g.

shangrila500:

--- Quote from: Zeal on Sun, 14 August 2016, 01:59:17 ---
--- Quote from: edel781 on Sat, 13 August 2016, 22:27:11 ---Will we have a white version of the PCB?  :confused:

--- End quote ---

White/Black PCBs are a bit overdone...So it'll be purple for the time being. Will consider other colours in future revisions.

--- End quote ---

I would absolutely love to see a bright orange PCB and a toxic green (as long as it doesn't look like the mass produced hideous green color) PCB in the future! My VE.A will most likely be my endgame (just waiting on my clear stabs to get here to build it and then all I will be missing is the spacebar kit since Massdrop waited until the base set shipped out to drop the spacebars) that I would use on my main rig but I have 3 other rigs that need sexy keyboards and orange themed and/or toxic green themed keyboards would be sweet!

There aren't enough brightly or oddly colored custom PCBs on the market. It is usually either black, white, and (very rarely) blue; there are also the hideous pale green PCBs that look like the PCBs you find in cheap and/or mass produced electronics. Your purple PCB is the first purple PCB I have seen on the custom market lately, I feel like I have seen another light purple or lavender PCB but I can't remember where it was at, and I would love to see this open the door for more custom colored PCBs!

aya3154:
The purple is quite signature I'd say now , but I do wanna say blue Zeal60 would be a sight to behold

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version