geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

[JunkDrawer KeyCaps] - Invoices out!

<< < (3/25) > >>

BSmith333:
Oh man that blue chestie is right up my alley cant wait for this sale!

rmendis:
Interesting caps. Props for making something different, and GLWS!

Wylte:

--- Quote from: P1kas on Wed, 19 April 2017, 07:28:01 ---Chestie is 1.25u, huh.. Any clue what profile matches it in height most closely?

--- End quote ---

Chestie was M2S's first sculpt and came out a little big, sits a little above  SA.  I've had my favorite sitting on R Ctrl with OEM caps and haven't had any problems, but he does get stuck if you have a high profile case edge in the front.  We used him to learn how to cast and rather like the ones that qualified for sale, but now that his mold is breaking down he'll be retired for a better-fitting Chestie v2.

The other 3 were sculpted on top of a DSA.  Spidey was the second sculpt and seemed to be perfect, but we realized a good way into casting that he gets pinched at the bottom of a keystroke if he has SA caps on either side.  Lessons learned for the other 2 so they play nice, although getting good casts of Cadbury (the zombie bunny)'s ears kills molds so he'll be an Easter exclusive.

We'll be taking some non-glamour group shots today, show the colors and profiles.

Midnight2shayla:

--- Quote from: rmendis on Wed, 19 April 2017, 08:23:08 ---Interesting caps. Props for making something different, and GLWS!

--- End quote ---

Thank you :D I'm hoping to make more modifier-type artisans soon... if the baby gods allow. Otherwise, a Chestie reboot and more yetis will be my goal.

--- Quote from: BSmith333 on Wed, 19 April 2017, 07:31:31 ---Oh man that blue chestie is right up my alley cant wait for this sale!

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you like him! :) I really loved doing his detailing - his left eye is copper, his right is gold and his bands are mixed copper and gold.

--- Quote from: OneNightFriend on Wed, 19 April 2017, 07:19:27 ---I really like the yeti, I'll try my luck too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you like him :D he's my favorite as well. Good luck :) I appreciate the supportiveness and positivity <3

Gettys:
Will definitely need to remember this tomorrow.  The last 2 sculpts would live nicely on a few of my boards.  Great stuff!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version