geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

[JunkDrawer KeyCaps] - Invoices out!

<< < (25/25)

Midnight2shayla:

--- Quote from: wikkiwikki420 on Fri, 08 June 2018, 11:06:38 ---Easy peasy!!! Houston Mechkey Meetup at the public library this saturday, tomorrow. I can't wait to see all your pretty mugs at the meet up and your boards. I can't wait!!! WOooooooooo

--- End quote ---

So sorry for not replying to this! I read it, I promise, just got caught up in the sale stuffs and forgot to actually type out a reply. I hope that the meetup was fun, I've been bummed as hell this year that we didn't get to attend any - hopefully next year if our then 2-year-old is better at travel. Definitely feel like we are missing out not being able to actually see everyone and their awesome boards!

--- Quote from: imdiedie on Fri, 08 June 2018, 11:18:14 ---Some nice color in Yeti :D

--- End quote ---

Thank you :D definitely loving making Yeti in lighter colors... which is difficult seeing as how Bad Touch lends to darker colors... guess the only answer is using the awesome feedback we got this sale!

--- Quote from: hideyourholes on Fri, 08 June 2018, 11:18:56 ---Relaxing and reveling in my current unemployed status.

--- End quote ---

Hey there fellow currently unemployed person, hope you're doing well and still enjoying yourself! :D

--- Quote from: Colourr on Tue, 26 June 2018, 22:06:53 ---Love the Glow-in-the-Dark features on my two latest caps!

Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store.

--- End quote ---

:D yay, I'm really glad that you like them! We just got two new kinds of glow and have been pretty obsessed... prooooobably gonna try and sneak em into at least half of the future colors for the next few months. Right now we are working on a second version of our previous Atmo colorway and a new little spider bro named "Nope". I can't wait to share them both with everyone, this community is seriously the best.

You're too sweet <3 thank you for the kind words!

Midnight2shayla:
My favorite colors for artisans are pink and blue, since I miami-ed out my board. Wylte's favorites are green, white, and black since he went with an alien theme for his 60%. Good luck everyone!

Midnight2shayla:
Pics on keyboards! Fuzzy mice galore!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version