Author Topic: [GB] TGR-Jane v2 CE (QC, Shipping) 99% completed  (Read 1178591 times)

Offline regionfree

Re: [GB] TGR-Jane v2 CE (QC, Shipping)
« Reply #1900 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 02:42:38 »
forgot that I can finally unwatch this thread.

Offline Zacharius

« Reply #1901 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 08:34:39 »
forgot that I can finally unwatch this thread.
What an absolute flex. I can’t wait for this gb to be over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jitu

« Reply #1902 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 10:30:48 »
TGR-Jane v2 CE R2 soon

WHEN? :'( :'( :'(

Offline Remsky

• Lubed switch count > Puddsy post count
« Reply #1903 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 11:10:09 »
TGR-Jane v2 CE R2 soon

whenever people stop begging for one.
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline juntheboon

« Reply #1904 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 11:48:20 »
TGR-Jane v2 CE R2 soon

whenever people stop begging for one.
WHEN???

Offline dondongler

• Gotta Light?
« Reply #1905 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 12:01:32 »
Chop wood carry water

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1906 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 16:09:39 »
i dreamt i missed my shipping invoice and lost my order.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline yuppie

« Reply #1907 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 17:15:44 »
I had a dream that I got the shipping invoice... But then, I woke up...  :-[

Sweet dreams...
"Overall, it's a good community..  wish you well on your Pokemon Journey.." - TP4
Current Trades -- Wishlist

Offline adxlk

« Reply #1908 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 21:48:46 »

Sweet dreams...

are made of this

Offline Hawkfriend

• K E Y B O R T S
« Reply #1909 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 23:02:59 »
am i the only one enjoying still being in the GB?

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #1910 on: Fri, 03 April 2020, 09:06:32 »

Nah, I dig it!

Offline tentboy

« Reply #1911 on: Fri, 03 April 2020, 13:17:34 »

Nah, I dig it!

Its been a journey - my first TGR/kustoms GB.  I've enjoyed it

Offline Xerpocalypse

• (◡ ‿ ◡ )
« Reply #1912 on: Fri, 03 April 2020, 20:16:15 »

Sweet dreams...

are made of this

Nah, I dig it!

Who am I to disaaagree?~

Offline adxlk

« Reply #1913 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 02:13:28 »

Sweet dreams...

are made of this

Nah, I dig it!

Who am I to disaaagree?~

I travel the world

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1914 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 03:02:45 »
halp
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline juntheboon

« Reply #1915 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 16:10:49 »
any extras

Offline jitu

« Reply #1916 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 17:10:09 »
All I am saying is that it's good to have transparency with the followers/buyers. Have a dialoague with your fans. Post a pin sharing what the plans is, good or bad. We all want to know and excited to buy a TGR.

Others do an awesome job at this and because they do that, their fanbase doesn't ask the same question everyday.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #1917 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 18:41:59 »
All I am saying is that it's good to have transparency with the followers/buyers. Have a dialoague with your fans. Post a pin sharing what the plans is, good or bad. We all want to know and excited to buy a TGR.

Others do an awesome job at this and because they do that, their fanbase doesn't ask the same question everyday.

No stop asking, it doesn't help. Just watch the interest check page to see if he posts a new thread. That's how everyone else does it.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1918 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 19:12:11 »

Yea, if there was more transparency at play here then the next TGR buy definitely would not sell out in literally 20 seconds like every single one that has ever happened.

Obviously success on that level should not detract from proper group buy etiquette - that said, Yuktsi hasn't done anything wrong here, so it doesn't even apply to the situation at hand.

Offline Remsky

« Reply #1919 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 23:09:18 »

Sam is not the type to constantly update, he updates as things progresses. He has a well established history of running GB's that most runners nowadays can't match. As far as people asking the same question it's just a meme.
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline tentboy

« Reply #1920 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 16:45:59 »
Today was a good day  :cool:

Offline jitu

« Reply #1921 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 17:25:32 »

Sam is not the type to constantly update, he updates as things progresses. He has a well established history of running GB's that most runners nowadays can't match. As far as people asking the same question it's just a meme.

Ok fine, if that's how the GB runner wants to share info with the buyers. What I was giving was a suggestion so people can make a decision on whether to go ahead and pay a lot for a resell or wait for the GB to start and knowing when that might happen is very helpful for those looking to buy something within a timeframe. Imagine, someone dropping $3k on a board and then out of the blue the GB runner announces a timeframe.

I am not bashing anyone, just bringing into light more perspective since this board has gained popularity and there will be more people interested and wanting info if they are new.

You would have to be more specific about GB runner who can't match...honeslty, I following Project, Keycult, Dixie, Mekanisk, Smith+Rune, Greystudio, ai03, KBDfans, DailyClack, The key company, Novel Keys and they all very good at keeping their fans informed. 

Offline jitu

« Reply #1922 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 17:26:14 »

Show Image

Show Image

Awesome!

Offline jitu

« Reply #1923 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 17:33:11 »

Yea, if there was more transparency at play here then the next TGR buy definitely would not sell out in literally 20 seconds like every single one that has ever happened.

Obviously success on that level should not detract from proper group buy etiquette - that said, Yuktsi hasn't done anything wrong here, so it doesn't even apply to the situation at hand.

But I wasn't insinuating that Yuksti has something wrong. Obviously Yuksti has gained more and more interested buyers and some are anxious to get their hands on a board but without any sort of info on a date for the next GB or even a possible one that is subject to change will suffice. It would have been better to not post anything instead of saying Coming Soon.

I have also been in contact with Yuktsi via email and after couple of replies and saying to me that they will come back to me with an update...5 months later still no reply when all that was required in the reply was a simple Yes, I have it. or No, I don't.

Offline Zacharius

« Reply #1924 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 17:48:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

Goddamn that’s clean

Offline Zacharius

« Reply #1925 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 17:50:55 »

But I wasn't insinuating that Yuksti has something wrong. Obviously Yuksti has gained more and more interested buyers and some are anxious to get their hands on a board but without any sort of info on a date for the next GB or even a possible one that is subject to change will suffice. It would have been better to not post anything instead of saying Coming Soon.

I have also been in contact with Yuktsi via email and after couple of replies and saying to me that they will come back to me with an update...5 months later still no reply when all that was required in the reply was a simple Yes, I have it. or No, I don't.
Tbh I feel this. Like it would just be nice if there was just a “might be a few months fellas, supply chain issues aren’t gonna make it possible to ship this right now for at least a few months”

I know it’s Yuktsi, so I’m not worried he’s running off with our money. It would just be nice to be in the loop a bit more without having to hope for an update secondhand.

Offline Remsky

« Reply #1926 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 18:02:40 »

Ok fine, if that's how the GB runner wants to share info with the buyers. What I was giving was a suggestion so people can make a decision on whether to go ahead and pay a lot for a resell or wait for the GB to start and knowing when that might happen is very helpful for those looking to buy something within a timeframe. Imagine, someone dropping $3k on a board and then out of the blue the GB runner announces a timeframe.

He might not even know exactly when his next board runs. It all depends on his personal life and how he feels with the design. You have to remember sam is a single designer. He doesn't have the same backing as everybody else you just listed. He cannot in good faith say that something is coming in the next couple of months when there might be complications.

Everybody that buys aftermarket anything is running the risk of that same item being ran again. It's just an inherent risk of buying aftermarket. Besides, sam ran five 910 GB's in relative quick succession and aftermarket prices were still relatively high back then for the time period in the hobby. Plus even if a timeframe is known that doesn't guarantee you will get a spot. TGR spots are some of the most competitive out there, if not the most.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1927 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 18:34:11 »
He might not even know exactly when his next board runs. It all depends on his personal life and how he feels with the design. You have to remember sam is a single designer. He doesn't have the same backing as everybody else you just listed. He cannot in good faith say that something is coming in the next couple of months when there might be complications.

Everybody that buys aftermarket anything is running the risk of that same item being ran again. It's just an inherent risk of buying aftermarket. Besides, sam ran five 910 GB's in relative quick succession and aftermarket prices were still relatively high back then for the time period in the hobby. Plus even if a timeframe is known that doesn't guarantee you will get a spot. TGR spots are some of the most competitive out there, if not the most.

Factual on all fronts.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #1928 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 23:05:25 »
Wait patiently like the rest of us for his next IC

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Offline HandiHanyut

• pika, pikaaa doet
« Reply #1929 on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 23:19:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Awesome!  :eek:
Soon™ |TGR Jane V2CE | TX75 | Realforce RGB | KBDLite67 | Elis Acrylic Keyboard | UTD360C

Offline vegs

« Reply #1930 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 02:11:25 »

Show Image

Show Image

i lost
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1931 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 02:51:30 »
i checked my spam folder just in case

Offline Remsky

« Reply #1932 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 11:46:48 »
Show Image

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Keyboard Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Keyboard Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for TGR boards in the sub-Saharan factories. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Keyboard Company is desirous of TGR sales in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Keyboard Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Keyboard Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Keyboard Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National keyboard Company, including Yuktsi, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Offline jortzii

« Reply #1933 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 22:20:07 »

No stop asking, it doesn't help. Just watch the interest check page to see if he posts a new thread. That's how everyone else does it.

Seriously. Just assume that since many of us are still waiting on this board that an R2 will not occur (if it evenb is considered) until all of these are shipped.

Still waiting on my shipping invoice here, but also due to CNY and shutdowns due to the virus theres delays. Gotta be understanding in all of this. Yuktsi is super busy and will update as soon as he has something concrete. Please trust.
Volcano660 | Satisfaction75 | Think6.5 | TGR Jane V2 CE | Preonic | IC Kira | Drop ALT

Offline adxlk

« Reply #1934 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 17:08:30 »
Just trust yuktsi, he knows what he is doing.

Offline cmd

« Reply #1935 on: Tue, 14 April 2020, 20:47:10 »
Show Image

sry that was me, meant to send u the spam that included ur supreme & jordan addiction

Offline yuppie

« Reply #1936 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 10:37:32 »
n e old bbv2 avail
"Overall, it's a good community..  wish you well on your Pokemon Journey.." - TP4
Current Trades -- Wishlist

Offline Mousy

• I <3 tootall
    • IG
« Reply #1937 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 13:00:56 »
n e old bbv2 avail
Trade for shipping

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

- White Kira 60 | Black Kira 60 | TGR Jane v2? -

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #1938 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 15:37:47 »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1939 on: Wed, 15 April 2020, 16:24:21 »
Show Image

sry that was me, meant to send u the spam that included ur supreme & jordan addiction

thanks i just found one of your other emails. pls send shoe monies

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #1940 on: Fri, 17 April 2020, 09:14:48 »
Hey everyone, thought I would post this here! I am working on putting a GB together for Ti switch & bottom plates  for the Jane v2 CE. Please see IC form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxR8SvEE-PENzW7FgNrE9VIpXPBUElifztsCQ5d_fWKaq4EA/viewform?usp=sf_link.

Current plan is satin finish, polished is being looked at.

Offline dallman5

« Reply #1941 on: Fri, 17 April 2020, 09:57:13 »
Hey everyone, thought I would post this here! I am working on putting a GB together for Ti switch & bottom plates  for the Jane v2 CE. Please see IC form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxR8SvEE-PENzW7FgNrE9VIpXPBUElifztsCQ5d_fWKaq4EA/viewform?usp=sf_link.

Pretty cool idea! Regarding the titanium switch plate, how does it compare with other more common plate materials? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it being used as a plate material before.
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #1942 on: Fri, 17 April 2020, 12:18:07 »
No fixed plate in the ic? :(

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #1943 on: Fri, 17 April 2020, 12:55:49 »

I think polish would look much nicer.

Also, would you consider doing a TI back weight? That's what I really want.

Offline of_sam

« Reply #1944 on: Fri, 17 April 2020, 13:24:13 »

I think polish would look much nicer.

Also, would you consider doing a TI back weight? That's what I really want.

+1 for Ti back weight and bottom plate. Not as interested in regular switch plates though.
Typing on: HHKB Pro 2 - Stock :aware:
Collection: F1.69, Police, Jubi, RF 87U, En Dash, Rosenthal, Soulless, Frog, Calliope, GAF 910, Sabre, W1-AT

Offline neoCobweb

« Reply #1945 on: Fri, 17 April 2020, 13:40:45 »
Would anyone be able to put their silver Jane V2 bottom plate weight into the Jane V2 CE and take some photos? I'd love to see how it looks before potentially joining the Ti buy. Thanks in advance!

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #1946 on: Fri, 17 April 2020, 15:34:17 »
Would anyone be able to put their silver Jane V2 bottom plate weight into the Jane V2 CE and take some photos? I'd love to see how it looks before potentially joining the Ti buy. Thanks in advance!

Damn. Who are these ballers with a Jane V2 and Jane V2 CE in hand?

Offline adxlk

« Reply #1947 on: Sat, 18 April 2020, 00:01:14 »

Damn. Who are these ballers with a Jane V2 and Jane V2 CE in hand?

From user: invis #5905
"the bottom weight changes sound too"

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #1948 on: Sat, 18 April 2020, 22:19:02 »
I just got an invoice.

I may be last batch boy no more.

Offline flatwhitemyth

« Reply #1949 on: Sun, 19 April 2020, 00:46:56 »
Just paid shipping invoice too.