Author Topic: [IC]Bubble tea base kit and accent kits  (Read 3628 times)

Offline hongoo

[IC]Bubble tea base kit and accent kits
« on: Sat, 23 September 2023, 03:08:26 »
302755-0

Hello everyone, Hongoo here. Today, I am bringing you a new keycap series and the first accent kit of it—Pastel Emoji.

302757-1

Bubble Tea Base & Monthly-updated Accents Kit

INSPIRATION

This new series is based on a plan of BOW + seasonal-updated color accent kits. It was a well-developed plan, but as I continued to work on it, I  came up with a new idea: making accents with different themes and colors to match the same base kit.

My buddies once said that the color choices of the base conveyed a feeling of food and drink. Therefore, I started looking into it and got ideas from the bubble tea brands. Finally, I adjusted the base's color scheme to fit the bubble tea theme.

By now, I have come up with several ideas for future updates such as Momo Oolong (will mention later). We want to do a monthly (or seasonal) update so that you can all try different "bubble tea flavors", and we will sell the Bubble Tea Base and the Pastel-Emoji accent kit together as the first set in the series. By now, I have already thought of several ideas for future updates, such as Momo Oolong (which I will mention later).

IC Form
zfrontier.com
Discord
Instagram

Don't forget to subscribe, and hit the [Thumbs up] button! :thumb:

INFO

Group buy time: Approx. April
Keycap profile: Cherry Profile
Keycap material: TBA (leaning towards dye-sub PBT)
Manufacturer: TBA

PASTEL EMOJI

302759-2

Here comes the second key point of this IC – “color accents”. The first color accent kit is called “Pastel Emoji”. The inspiration is from the low-saturation crayon painting. The accents’ hue is adjusted to match the bubble tea base to make it more pleasing to the eye. The novelties consist of hand-drawn emojis. Doodles like this have a relaxing feel, which will not be abrupt even mixed with other accent kits.

DIY | EMOJIS

This time, we have included a fun idea which is to make your emoji of your own.

Our daily lives are filled with emojis. Emojis like the Smiley face are widely used and may be drawn by anyone, regardless of drawing experience. Despite being the same emoji, it changes based on who is drawing it and their current mood.  The emojis' variations and ambiguities are what makes them fascinating. With some 1Us having only the upper half (eyes), and others having only the lower half (mouth), we include several partially filled 1Us in the novelty kit. so that you can create your own emoji.

ACCENT KITS

302761-3

Finally, the "Momo Oolong" (White Peach and Oolong Tea flavor) theme accent kit is ready to have its design finalized. Those who purchased the Bubble Tea base kit this time only need to purchase the extra accent kit to complete the set. Our objective is to offer an enjoyable experience at a reasonable price. We will evaluate the time interval based on the trend.

302763-4

You are welcome to discuss any thoughts you may have about the accent kits and future projects. I hope we can have fun together.

One Key for you.

IC Form
zfrontier.com
Discord
Instagram

RENDERS

W1-AT Crayon GEONWORKS

302765-5

302767-6

U80-B RAMAWORKS

302769-7

302771-8