geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] F104+SSK+122+62+77+50+Ergo orders now open! Kishsaver+Industrial Model F

<< < (4/671) > >>

ImAWildDeer:

--- Quote from: Ellipse on Fri, 29 January 2016, 06:43:23 ---Ika sorry there is no example of the black case.  It will be black and will be powdercoated in the original textured powdercoating like the originals had, but just in black.

Black is one of the most popular options from what I have seen in the orders.

--- End quote ---

I was really into the thought of industrial grey, but then I remembered Snoopy's kish https://imgur.com/a/48jd1

iamtootallforthis:
I need to order this soon!

fanpeople:

--- Quote from: mobbo on Fri, 29 January 2016, 08:24:48 ---I did a really bad job of rationing my funds for this project while it was in development.  :))

--- End quote ---

Just redraw on your morgage, personal loan or credit card.

Ellipse:
cswanic - all the regular cases will be either zinc or aluminum.  I would like the cases to be the extra-nice zinc which feels more hefty than aluminum (though both aluminum case prototype F62/F77 keyboards are still solid-feeling and heavy!). 

Jedi:

--- Quote from: fanpeople on Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:33:59 ---This is a good set up, instead of double tapping two of these I can order f77 now before the deadline and then an f62 in the next couple of months.

--- End quote ---

That's a very good point. I have a feeling I'll be back for more once the first one gets shipped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version