geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] DCS Alps WoB Keycaps Revived! - GB Live Now!

<< < (16/16)

menuhin:

--- Quote from: PigeonsLikeBread on Fri, 12 August 2022, 15:41:14 ---...
Kitting
Kitting will be the same as here except there will be no 6u spacebar in the Spacebars kit

--- End quote ---

Where will the 6u spacebar be? In which kit?
Or a 6u spacebar will not be offered in this GB?

Alps WoB is definitely something that I have been looking for but 6u spacebar is mandatory for my build.

PigeonsLikeBread:

--- Quote from: menuhin on Tue, 16 August 2022, 03:33:45 ---
Kitting
Kitting will be the same as here except there will be no 6u spacebar in the Spacebars kit

--- End quote ---

Alps WoB is definitely something that I have been looking for but 6u spacebar is mandatory for my build.

--- End quote ---

There will not be a 6u spacebar offered in any kit, since SP's 6u spacebar uses weird stabilizer spacing that makes it basically unusable without a custom PCB/plate.

May I ask what build you're doing that requires 6u?

menuhin:

--- Quote from: PigeonsLikeBread on Sun, 21 August 2022, 16:42:57 ---
--- Quote from: menuhin on Tue, 16 August 2022, 03:33:45 ---
Kitting

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

There will not be a 6u spacebar offered in any kit, since SP's 6u spacebar uses weird stabilizer spacing that makes it basically unusable without a custom PCB/plate.

May I ask what build you're doing that requires 6u?

--- End quote ---

A true HHKB (6u spacebar) layout build.

IO Sam:
Phew... Caught this one on the nick of time. Considering the relatively small size of the Alps community, and my lack of familiarity with Bear Cable as a vendor, will all sets ordered be made (meaning the vendor buying the remaining sets to reach MOQ if needed)? Or do we need to reach MOQ ourselves for the GB to go to production?

Nevermind... Just joined the Discord server and saw that you have addressed this issue over there already  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version