Author Topic: [IC] Collectable (コレクタブル) Deskmat  (Read 2315 times)

Offline its.ae

[IC] Collectable (コレクタブル) Deskmat
« on: Fri, 24 February 2023, 20:37:30 »
Hello guys

"It was a typical Saturday afternoon at home. The doorbell rang, you let out a groan while coming to get the door. A minute later, you were back in your room with a package, of which content you can be sure of even without opening. This one marked the total of 7 keyboards you had owned since you started to collect these a while ago.

“Do I really need THIS many keyboards?” - You interrogated yourself while staring at your lifetime collection, your pride and joy. “Why do people find pleasure in hoarding inanimate objects, for no good reason?” 

And, the only valid explanation you could come up with is that human beings from time to time associate what we own with what we are. We believe our belongings can recite a full story about our personality, our identity, and the life we have led. Just like this gentleman sitting at his antique table, surrounded by his treasured mementos. Peacefully, fulfilled, represented.

The Collectable(コレクタブル)Deskmat is dedicated to you collectors out there." 

------------------------------------

296842-0
296844-1
296846-2
296848-3
296850-4
296852-5

Spec:
900x400x4mm
Stitched edge
Rubber base
Fabric top

Time:
TBD

Vendors:
TBD
(if you want to cooperate with us on this project and future projects, here is our Discord ID: duckunz | its.ae#9488)

Thank you so much for your time :)[/b]
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 February 2023, 21:50:40 by its.ae »

Offline its.ae

Re: [IC] Collectable (コレクタブル) Deskmat
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 24 February 2023, 21:59:29 »
IC Form updated

Offline strawberryyogurt

Re: [IC] Collectable (コレクタブル) Deskmat
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 28 February 2023, 10:51:00 »
"Do I really need THIS many deskmats" Well yes I DO indeed  :D  you never dissapoint!