geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] KBM Hundred Acres | GB is Live!

<< < (2/17) > >>

Beesley:

--- Quote from: NoPunIn10Did on Fri, 30 September 2022, 16:31:43 ---I’d say this is one set where you really need to include full UK ISO rather than just terminal.

--- End quote ---

Can you elaborate as I'm sure it has UK ISO

NoPunIn10Did:
Also, be exceedingly careful with your color choices in the novelties. While Winnie the Pooh is indeed public domain, many commonly-associated elements of characters’ design comes from the very litigious Disney.

Things like the color of Pooh’s shirt should be something you double-check with the text of the book.  If it’s never mentioned as red, you might be inviting a lawsuit (whether justified or not).

NoPunIn10Did:

--- Quote from: Beesley on Fri, 30 September 2022, 16:35:42 ---
--- Quote from: NoPunIn10Did on Fri, 30 September 2022, 16:31:43 ---I’d say this is one set where you really need to include full UK ISO rather than just terminal.

--- End quote ---

Can you elaborate as I'm sure it has UK ISO

--- End quote ---

My apologies; you’re correct. However, you should remove the <> key, as that’s the source of the confusion.

Beesley:

--- Quote from: NoPunIn10Did on Fri, 30 September 2022, 16:36:19 ---Also, be exceedingly careful with your color choices in the novelties. While Winnie the Pooh is indeed public domain, many commonly-associated elements of characters’ design comes from the very litigious Disney.

Things like the color of Pooh’s shirt should be something you double-check with the text of the book.  If it’s never mentioned as red, you might be inviting a lawsuit (whether justified or not).

--- End quote ---

Thanks! we are aware that it is not mentioned, and we are treading a line with this. But Disney have the rights to a red polo shirt, where as there are drawings in the original book that depict as a button down. It's a fine line and if we get approached about it, adjustments will be made.

Laur:
more beige, how innovative.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version