Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 - Spoilers inside  (Read 1057 times)

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
Mass Effect 3 - Spoilers inside
« on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 15:54:59 »
Just "beat it". Ya... (Ellipsis ad infinitum). Those endings. THOSE ENDINGS. I mean, the writing team resorted to deus ex machina plot devices. I should have known the ending would be bad. Kinda went off tangent like Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. I don't really mind Crucible didn't do what it was supposed to do, and everybody dies. The current ending is just badly thought out with bad explanation. This remind me of when they ran out of time with KOTOR2 and had to piece meal some ****ty endings. Catalyst and reapers make zero sense. Pretty much everything in the last 10 minutes is stupid. After Scotty beamed me up, it was just meh. So to stop the synthetics from wiping out organics by wiping out organics with synthetics? Wait, aren't we millions year past singularity already, when reapers were created.
To summarize: EVERYTHING you did in ME1 and 2 means nothing. Same ending regardless. Paragon or Renegade? Geth and Quarian in peace? Genophage cured? Etc etc. Oh wait, Mass relay blowing up would take the system with it anyways. Bye bye. The end.

PS: I don't buy the indoctrination attempt theory. If Bioware shipped a game without an ending, they've hit a new low. They already ship the game piece meal and make you pay for them.
PS2: I think the writers watched too much Star Trek and Matrix.
PS3: Gameplay is badly balanced... yet again. Then again, this IS Bioware. They're incapable of making balanced games. They were great at crafting stories... After DA2, TOR, and now ME3, BW games are not automatic buy for me.