Author Topic: bunny says.......  (Read 13992 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
bunny says.......
« on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 17:32:38 »
thanks

i wanted to take a little time to explain a few [CTRL]ALT things and thank some folks

i get a lot of kind words and thanks come my way, and as much as i may be at the front line of [CTRL]ALT, it really is a team effort with everything we do, so i just wanna briefly explain what everyone does and publicly give them the credit they deserve

in no particular order

Margo

you may not see too much of margo around, but he is actually a huge part of [CTRL]ALT and the gbs in particular, he is our point of contact with SP, and deals with all the headaches and organisation of making that communication happening, this is the person that takes all my strange requests and makes them happen or does what it takes to make them work,  he keeps me organised and id be a mess without him, he also runs margos mods within [CTRL]ALT, he builds all my keyboards and his work is stunning

Cody

the man is a genius, cody develops ctrlalt.io, and i cant begin to explain what a saint he is, i bother him constantly, with requests and fixes and weird ideas i didnt know we could ever achieve, and he makes them happen as if by magic, he goes above and beyond and like everyone else i work with, i consider him a true friend, he is one of those people that you can give him a task, and he will not only do it, but improve it, he works night and day on this with me, and deserves a ton of praise

Raccoon

raccoon is the cable maker and us proxy, and puts up with every request and change i throw at him, without him, the gbs couldnt happen at all, he doesnt come on gh much anymore but he is an instrumental part in what we do and im forever grateful for all the hard work he puts in

Rabrhee

this is the [CTRL]ALT wizard, an honorary member, but rab knocks out all our keychains, he is always open to knew ideas and is prepared to try pretty much anything i ever suggest to him, and if im busy and we havent spoken for a while, that wont stop him coming up with ideas and designs on his own more perfect than i could ever dream up

Tym

me and tym started this journey together, and as much as he isnt the public face, he is always there to lend a hand anytime we need him, he is so full of ideas and im sure we are gonna do some big things in the future together

and last but certainly not least, id like to thank everyone that supports us, i love this hobby and this community, i love working on [CTRL]ALT and its really become an obsession of mine

i really appreciate all the kind words and support i get, but [CTRL]ALT is a collective, and its only made possible by all of us coming together

thank you

ps

special honorary mentions to bro caps and riotonthebay, without them i would spend most of my days pulling my hair out
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Re: bunny says.......
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 17:35:28 »
<3

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 17:37:55 »
Keep up the amazing work all of you. The community appreciates it massively.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 17:39:00 »
Thanks everyone. Seriously, I appreciate the work of all of you. It's been a pleasure getting to know most of you in my time here as well.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 17:58:19 »
Big thanks to all the [CTRL]ALT team. You guys make it happen!

Keep up the amazing work. Everyone here appreciates all of your collective efforts more than you know.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 18:01:01 »
Very well said, as usual, BunnyLake and thank you for the reminder that [CTRL]ALT is a team effort. I know I often forget that fact when I get overly excited about the next thing you guys are up to fire up the BunnyLake bromance machine  :cool:

That being said, you guys have a huge influence over my enjoyment of this hobby. I am ever-so-grateful that collectively you make awesome things all the time and make GeekHack.org all the better because of it. Thank you.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 18:16:51 »
I knew Tym was the bum. ;)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 18:22:48 »

tym is the foundation good sir, he also has the [CTRL]ALT mannequin
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 18:23:56 »

Tym knows I love him!

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 18:24:20 »
From the contact I've had with Bunny, Tym and Margo, they're top gents. I've not converesed with Cody or Raccoon but they seem like great guys too  :thumb:

You all do great work, keep it up!

Offline Kayla

• :3
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 18:24:57 »
this was sweet of you. :) a team makes things work, and this team is workin!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 20:50:38 »
A great leader appreciates the team who worked behind the scene. It's the unsung heroes that often make great things happen. Kudos everyone in CTRL ALT!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 21:07:29 »
Hey you guys just happen to release lots of good stuff to keyboard lovers everywhere, hence it sells every time  :thumb: .

CTRL/ALT is an established 'conglomerate of cool' and we all want a little piece of it, just don't stop delivering this.  I always set aside a small amount every week for you guys because it's worth buying.

Don't care what the key-sets look like because as long as it's coming from you lot, I know it's cutting edge and will make any keyboard look more desirable.

Thank you for just being here and keeping us addicts supplied with even more goods  8) .

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 21:47:25 »
Rowdy simply says: Thanks guys :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 21:58:21 »
Thanks to all the Ctrl Alt team! I will be eagerly awaiting dem GMK sets!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:56:39 »
Nice work to the Ctrl Alt Team ;)
Btw: is there any change to order a Toxic Set ? Maybe a Round 2?

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 02:33:10 »
Much love <4 :thumb:
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 03:09:30 »
Very proud with all of you guys ;)

Well done CTRL ALT, keep up the great work :p :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Motan22

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 03:09:45 »
The CTRL ALT team deserve the revered status they have built within geekhack.

Thanks for all of your efforts thus far. A lot of great products have been brought to the community that wouldn't have been possible without your hard work.

Offline margo baggins

• Dungeon Dweller
  • * Maker
  • Get back to work!
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 03:17:29 »
thanks bunnyman :)

Though, it is definitely worth pointing out quite how much you do, which is an awful lot!

I properly enjoy working with [CTRL]ALT, I think everything we do is awesome, and all the people who's boards I've been lucky enough to work on, is great. I could never fund for myself the constant stream of cool electronics I get to work on. I am going to be afk a lot still over the next few weeks, but then from July I have quite a lot of cool projects I will be working on, in fact I am pretty packed for July - off the top of my head, I've got an Orion to build, two boards to mod for beserkerfan, I think 2 ISO HHKB GON boards, my purple NS87, a project for bunny we have been discussing which is going to be nice, I need to help my friend Sam mod a couple of his boards, Finish my hand wired board, some filco cleaning, a switch swap on a filco(? I think) and maybe some things I've missed. Needless to say July is going to be a fun month! I also am going on a weekend break to Amsterdam for my birthday in July. Stay tuned - July will be awesome.
I got boards.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 03:19:19 »

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 04:06:39 »

Tym knows I love him!
<3

Kevin (the mannequin) actually fell apart the other day, shoudlnt take too long to rebuild though. Gotta take some pictures now the suns out :)
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline pasph

« Reply #22 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 04:30:16 »
Thanks and praises to you all
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 04:45:49 »
That's a great team right there! All super awesome people! :)

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 06:32:21 »
Thanks for the insights Bunny!

Keep up the great work CTRL ALT Team  :thumb:

Offline osi

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 07:00:30 »
THANKS CTRL ALT!! :D

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 07:56:46 »
I am pretty new to here still, but would like to extend my thanks to the whole team you guys rock!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #27 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 07:59:18 »
Nice, thanks Ctrl Alt  :thumb:

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 08:19:16 »
As always you're a star and the rest of the team, I'm going to have to send a cookie to a different members everytime I get in on a Ctrl Alt buy, PS Tym you're next :p

Also can I just say thank you to Raccoon for making the cables I only have 2 but they are awesome lovely colours being the orange nostalgia one and the hyperfuse cable blue.
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 June 2014, 08:46:40 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 07:03:30 »
Yum! :D Thanks !
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 14:47:52 »
Extending my thanks to the entire [CTRL]ALT team and their honorary members for all they do... you guys are what drew me into Geekhack after I found this place! The groupbuys keep my wallet empty but you all handle them smoothly and professionally, and thanks to the great sets you've offered I finally feel like some of my keyboards are getting close to being done  ;D
umbasa
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 12:24:21 »
Thank CTRL ALT team :thumb:

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 19:19:35 »
Thanks Bunny and Raccoon for dealing with my **** and getting out great stuff! 
Hi :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 05:28:51 »
Here's a picture of a bunny with a backpack (probably full of keycaps!) ...

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 05:48:41 »

(Attachment Link)
squealed like a girl
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #35 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 00:18:04 »

(Attachment Link)
squealed like a girl

Oh damn that's one very succulent 'rodent' (not a personnel fan of Rabbits here in Australia).

I just love them in pies and/or roasted with potatoes.......mmmmmmm  8) .

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #36 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:11:13 »
Aww.... I fully expected this thread to be a bunny version of Simon Says.

But to stay on topic, nice work all of you!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker