Author Topic: Stellar last minute order fix from MechanicalKeyboards.com Thanks yet again Just  (Read 53485 times)

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

• LiquidEvilGaming Youtube
So i had called and spoke to Justin at Mechanicalkeyboards.com not long ago asking about ordering a 60% Board and having it delivered via USPS instead of FEDEX since FEDEX always delivers when i'm at work and if they hold it at a HUB it's like an hour away in the city..
So Justin being helpful as he always has been with any order iv'e placed says sure that should not be a problem just leave a note in the order comments about it.
So i did and explained the reason why and to not fulfill the order if USPS could not be used. Sadly i got an E-mail saying FEDEX picked up the package...so at this point i was a bit sad knowing what would happen. I called Justin again 30 minutes before they close and explained the situation...he says hold on just one moment.
Comes back to the phone gasping for air because he literally just sprinted to the FEDEX truck to grab my package and re send it out through the USPS as i had requested.
THAT is customer service and how to fix a mistake that occurred. And that is why i have and will continue to order from them again in the foreseeable future. Should you happen to read this per chance Justin thanks again as always and people like you are why i continue to shop with MK.COM
Current Daily Driver/s
White Leopold 750R MX Reds
Head of LiquidEvilGaming on Youtube
i7 4790k/16GB DDR3/GTX 1060 6GB SSC/256GB Samsung SSD/2TB SSHD/W10

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
So i had called and spoke to Justin at Mechanicalkeyboards.com not long ago asking about ordering a 60% Board and having it delivered via USPS instead of FEDEX since FEDEX always delivers when i'm at work and if they hold it at a HUB it's like an hour away in the city..
So Justin being helpful as he always has been with any order iv'e placed says sure that should not be a problem just leave a note in the order comments about it.
So i did and explained the reason why and to not fulfill the order if USPS could not be used. Sadly i got an E-mail saying FEDEX picked up the package...so at this point i was a bit sad knowing what would happen. I called Justin again 30 minutes before they close and explained the situation...he says hold on just one moment.
Comes back to the phone gasping for air because he literally just sprinted to the FEDEX truck to grab my package and re send it out through the USPS as i had requested.
THAT is customer service and how to fix a mistake that occurred. And that is why i have and will continue to order from them again in the foreseeable future. Should you happen to read this per chance Justin thanks again as always and people like you are why i continue to shop with MK.COM

We certainly try. We are just glad you called when you did, otherwise it would have been a problem. Unfortunately, the order won't go out until tomorrow (Monday) since we did not trust leaving it in the mailbox for Saturday pick up.
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
We value each and every customer at MechanicalKeyboards.com, and we are glad to be of service to anyone, whether they are a new or, as LiquidEvilGaming, a return customer.
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!