Author Topic: Happy New Year GH. What is your 2016 Keyboard Goal?  (Read 22318 times)

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: Happy New Year GH. What is your 2016 Keyboard Goal?
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 20:01:13 »
2015 was a big collecting year for me, I want to make 2016 more about enjoying the boards that I have now that my collection has stabilized. Probably work on a side project and learn a new programming language as a good excuse for doing more desk work at home.

And more IRC and PM's to people. I've talked with a lot of great people here over the past two years. Who wants to be friends? :)

this. Actually I just joined #geekhack for the first time just now. seems quiet...but sure. I need moar interwebz friends anyways

@ jerue

Sorry, sometimes it's hard to tell if /s or not.

I see your /s and raise you another /s

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 06:24:58 »
2015 was a big collecting year for me, I want to make 2016 more about enjoying the boards that I have now that my collection has stabilized. Probably work on a side project and learn a new programming language as a good excuse for doing more desk work at home.

And more IRC and PM's to people. I've talked with a lot of great people here over the past two years. Who wants to be friends? :)

YOU CAN BE MY INTERWEBZ FREN I WILL TALK ALOT ABOUT KIIBOHD WITH YE

To build my first keyboard. Got all of the parts, and soldering iron/tools are on the way soon. Hoping it goes smoothly!

What are you trying to build bro? 60%, tkl? what switch? hehe

this. Actually I just joined #geekhack for the first time just now. seems quiet...but sure. I need moar interwebz friends anyways

I can be yer keyboard frend and will teach you jewjitsu fo free

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #152 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 07:50:55 »
To build my first keyboard. Got all of the parts, and soldering iron/tools are on the way soon. Hoping it goes smoothly!

What are you trying to build bro? 60%, tkl? what switch?

The Antares! Little custom keyboard that Zorb designed, I'll have to post a picture of it later... It's got Gateron clears for switches right now, might try to find some 67g tactile zeals for it though. It looks like a slice of pizza with a bite taken out of it