Author Topic: [GB]LUSTRO Aluminum + Acrylic Custom 60% Case [Packing]  (Read 203119 times)

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
Re: [GB]LUSTRO Aluminum + Acrylic Custom 60% Case
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 08:35:18 »
138189-1138191-2
I don't think that have a good anodization and a good quality acrylic case
Show Image

I have no expertise in the matter to distinguish if you are just using irony or doing genuine complains. Which one is it?  :D
Common man , i just see it today and want anybody want to join know about this. You can compare it with the render picture .  I have ordered 4 peices of that so i don't need to do this.
I think i will cancel it soon or just buy 1 instead 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 May 2016, 08:39:17 by nguyenkimtam »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #201 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 08:42:23 »
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)
Show Image

I have no expertise in the matter to distinguish if you are just using irony or doing genuine complains. Which one is it?  :D
Common man , i just see it today and want anybody want to join know about this. I have ordered 4 peices of that so i don't need to do this.

I was genuinely asking because I have never had neither anodized aluminium nor sandblasted acrylic at hand so I cannot say just by watching at the pictures otherwise I would not have asked the questions. I don't know what to expect from "good quality anodizing" or "good quality acrylic".

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #202 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 08:45:14 »
Show Image

Common man , i just see it today and want anybody want to join know about this. I have ordered 4 peices of that so i don't need to do this.

I was genuinely asking because I have never had neither anodized aluminium nor sandblasted acrylic at hand so I cannot say just by watching at the pictures otherwise I would not have asked the questions. I don't know what to expect from "good quality anodizing" or "good quality acrylic".
I have on my hand so i just give my comment about that. That's not what I thought when i saw the render pics or any demo pics. I'm so disappointed so i don't want many people feel that when they received it

Offline Geekmie

« Reply #203 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 08:53:56 »
Show Image

Common man , i just see it today and want anybody want to join know about this. You can compare it with the render picture .  I have ordered 4 peices of that so i don't need to do this.

The acrylic case looks fine to me. It's pretty much at the same quality as ones offered by winkeyless.kr.
The anodized aluminum looks kind of woody from the pictures. I'm expecting the same quality and silky metal as in 1st round Weaven GB.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #204 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 08:55:49 »
Show Image

The acrylic case looks fine to me. It's pretty much at the same quality as ones offered by winkeyless.kr.
The anodized aluminum looks kind of woody from the pictures. I'm expecting the same quality and silky metal as in 1st round Weaven GB.
Well, that's up to you. Personally that's not meet my requirements

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #205 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 08:57:09 »
Show Image

I have on my hand so i just give my comment about that. That's not what I thought when i saw the render pics or any demo pics. I'm so disappointed so i don't want many people feel that when they received it

Btw, how come you have your case already? Were you part of a prototypes test group?

Thanks for the input though.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #206 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 08:59:02 »
Show Image

Btw, how come you have your case already? Were you part of a prototypes test group?

Actually I still not have mine. I just see this , i think that's prototype or demo but the quality can not meet my requirements. I really worry about the mass production

Offline Geekmie

« Reply #207 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 09:04:41 »
Well, that's up to you. Personally that's not meet my requirements

For the aluminum part, I agree with you. But these might just be prototypes. I believe they can control the qualities referring to the 1st round Weaven. They did a good job on improving qualities.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #208 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 09:06:12 »
Show Image

Actually I still not have mine. I just see this , i think that's prototype or demo but the quality can not meet my requirements. I really worry about the mass production

Perhaps the proto is on lower quality because it is the proto therefore it was just to test feasibility and test the sketch. The cheapest the proto the better if you might have to do it multiple times, don't you think? I guess we'll just see what Bazh will say about it.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #209 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 09:10:00 »
Show Image

Perhaps the proto is on lower quality because it is the proto therefore it was just to test feasibility and test the sketch. The cheapest the proto the better if you might have to do it multiple times, don't you think? I guess we'll just see what Bazh will say about it.
I also hope so. But if just keep that quality , i feel....

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #210 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 09:12:26 »
Show Image

I also hope so. But if just keep that quality , i feel....

Wait & See :)

Offline tomboy

« Reply #211 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 09:17:07 »
Just to be sure: this is compatible with the kc60 (https://www.massdrop.com/buy/kc60-mechanical-keyboard), rigth?

Offline foggyflute

• Amateur Maker
    • Triviumtek
« Reply #212 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 09:27:58 »
That's why it's a prototype :)

After the first Weaven groupbuy, we send out parts to multiple anodizing providers to test out difference media blasting. This really dark blue one (which this person's camera screw up with wrong light metering when taking picture) is not from the provider that got choose. But anyway, it look not even that bad in person, here's a picture of it next to Weaven, which do it (some) justice:

I know my place is open (a cafe for computer modding - mostly custom build and watercool) but for someone taking pictures a prototype piece that I keep in the cabinet (not actively showing), see it not good and not confront me about it right there at that moment is even weirder :eek: Not in the mood for conspiracy stuff right now, lolz.

UPDATE: so it's from my friend's facebook here who clearly state that's a prototype and he love it. He take bad pictures of a tattered prototype when I'm not there, but what's with "have on my hand" stuff here from you? :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 May 2016, 09:59:00 by foggyflute »
KEYBOARD MACHINERY SERVICE SINCE 2015.
Instagram: instagram.com/triviumkeyboard
Facebook: facebook.com/triviumtek

[GB] Weaven Housing Kit      [GB] Lustro Housing Kit

Offline Geekmie

« Reply #213 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:16:34 »
That's why it's a prototype :)

After the first Weaven groupbuy, we send out parts to multiple anodizing providers to test out difference media blasting. This really dark blue one (which this person's camera screw up with wrong light metering when taking picture) is not from the provider that got choose. But anyway, it look not even that bad in person, here's a picture of it next to Weaven, which do it (some) justice:

Show Image

I know my place is open (a cafe for computer modding - mostly custom build and watercool) but for someone taking pictures a prototype piece that I keep in the cabinet (not actively showing), see it not good and not confront me about it right there at that moment is even weirder :eek: Not in the mood for conspiracy stuff right now, lolz.

UPDATE: so it's from my friend's facebook here who clearly state that's a prototype and he love it. He take bad pictures of a tattered prototype when I'm not there, but what's with "have on my hand" stuff here from you? :rolleyes:
That's why I can put my trust on you guys ;) Great work, appreciate that.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #214 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:21:53 »
a cafe for computer modding - mostly custom build and watercool

Wow that's a wonderful idea, if something like this existed where I live I'd hang around there everyday to get to see new stuff and maybe help a few people out.
Sadly stuff like this would only survive here if it is used to launder money from a drug cartel.

Offline joey

« Reply #215 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:22:12 »
but what's with "have on my hand" stuff here from you? :rolleyes:
Pretty sure the "have it on hand" comment, was about other Alu / Anodized cases.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #216 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:22:24 »
To clarify:

- I have not seen none order with 4 kit, if you have any, please state whom you order from so that I can happily cancel your order as your wish.
- There's a thing called "prototype", we're testing for more media blast and anodizing facilities, but it is our responsibility to assure final product will have quality from the level of Weaven round 1 (which I can happily inform you none of our customer has complain about ;) ) to better, finger cross. ;)
- Please state if it's true you took these photos, from our understand this is some impression pics (which taken by phone, so, potatoes) from a friend of ours when we first showed him this at our workshop, Facebook link was posted above, I can gladly confirm that this is not your final product nor belong to you so it's either you taken pic from other person without asking for permission or complain about something you don't buy or even don't "have on your hand" is really a premature move. :thumb:

I don't mind, everything I do in the group buys is 100% transparent, this is our 2nd and 3rd (taking Weaven 2 into account also) so you can check the old thread how we worked, we even inform our customers when faults happened beforehand and offer replacement when expectation not met. So we're confident in our product and service.

Every questions will be willingly answered :thumb:

//Judging from the name, I can't hardly remember if you actually drop by our workshop giving the place was small and I know pretty much enough people there, so don't tell story you don't have if it was the case man ;)
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #217 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:28:56 »
To clarify:

- I have not seen none order with 4 kit, if you have any, please state whom you order from so that I can happily cancel your order as your wish.
- There's a thing called "prototype", we're testing for more media blast and anodizing facilities, but it is our responsibility to assure final product will have quality from the level of Weaven round 1 (which I can happily inform you none of our customer has complain about ;) ) to better, finger cross. ;)
- Please state if it's true you took these photos, from our understand this is some impression pics (which taken by phone, so, potatoes) from a friend of ours when we first showed him this at our workshop, Facebook link was posted above, I can gladly confirm that this is not your final product nor belong to you so it's either you taken pic from other person without asking for permission or complain about something you don't buy or even don't "have on your hand" is really a premature move. :thumb:

I don't mind, everything I do in the group buys is 100% transparent, this is our 2nd and 3rd (taking Weaven 2 into account also) so you can check the old thread how we worked, we even inform our customers when faults happened beforehand and offer replacement when expectation not met. So we're confident in our product and service.

//Judging from the name, I can't hardly remember if you actually drop by our workshop giving the place was small and I know pretty much enough people there, so don't tell story you don't have if it was the case man ;)
Are you in HCM :-o ? How can you know i was or not your cafe shop.
I don't take those pics but that's quite clear to see about the anodize
I just disappointed about it. If I biased or something like that, i never order 4 peices like that. Btw , i still wait for better demo or prototype of you.
I just see it and want people know about that. Just my comment and disappointed about that because I don't know the final product will be better than that or not.

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #218 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:29:41 »
OOps!!!
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #219 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:30:33 »
To clarify:

I just disappointed about it. If I biased or something like that, i never order 4 peices like that. Btw , i still wait for better demo or prototype of you.
I just see it and want people know about that. Just my comment and disappointed about that because I don't know the final product will be better than that or not.

Of course he's in HCMC right now lol
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline foggyflute

• Amateur Maker
    • Triviumtek
« Reply #220 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:36:04 »

Yep, Bazh currently in HCMC for summer break.
Also, if you're in my cafe and take it out of the cabinet without Mr.Ban, me or Bazh there then I have even more reasons to have problems with you.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #221 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:40:46 »

Yep, Bazh currently in HCMC for summer break.
Also, if you're in my cafe and take it out of the cabinet without Mr.Ban, me or Bazh there then I have even more reasons to have problems with you.
Oh i see , I don't know bazh still here
Btw i still consider how can you guys know my face so you know i saw it or not ?
Ok just skip it , i'm not an anti of you guys , i just disappointed and still wait the better prototype from you.
If i anti i never ordered a big quantities like that.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #222 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:42:30 »
It simple :D you said that you saw that today, and you had it on your hands. Guess what, me and foggy were in the shop the whole day and we were taking pictures. ;D

It's cool that you bring it here, any questions about product quality will be answer as clear as possible. It's just that jumping into assumption based on a product we not deliver to end-users and "warning" everyone here seems not to do much with logic eh?

If you actually have been in the shop, and somehow got your hands onto these, I guess you're a friend close enough with the shop, either way if you really got a chance to touch these, why not freely express your concern right there then ;) There's no way we would hide anything from you if it's really the case. You can check with people from earlier Weaven buy that we take customer's feedback very serious and try to be as transparent as possible.

We're cool with your desperation though, state that if you really want to back out and we have no problem with that. We're not forcing anyone on spending their money so if our product does not provide desired expectation, we'd rather not sell it and hope to do better in future. ;)
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:47:30 by bazh »
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline joey

« Reply #223 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:46:06 »
Pretty sure people are reading this incorrectly.
Ngt said "I have never had neither anodized aluminium nor sandblasted acrylic at hand", to which nguyenkimtam replied "I have on my hand so i just give my comment about that". All nguyenkimtam means is that he has other Alu/Anodised boards.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #224 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:47:07 »
It simple :D you said that you saw that today, and you had it on your hands. Guess what, me and foggy were in the shop the whole day and we were taking pictures. ;D

It's cool that you bring it here, any questions about product quality will be answer as clear as possible. It's just that jumping into assumption based on a product we not deliver to end-users and "warning" everyone here seems not to do much with logic eh?

If you actually have been in the shop, and somehow got your hands onto these, I guess you're a friend close enough with the shop, either way if you really got a chance to touch these, why not freely express your concern right there then ;) There's no way we would hide anything from you if it's really the case.

Haha i'm not jumping the assumption, i just see this and i say wow , that's not like the picture you have posted here , i see that's unclear. That's why i'm worry man
Btw , still wait to see your next prototype , which is better.

Offline foggyflute

• Amateur Maker
    • Triviumtek
« Reply #225 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:50:52 »
Ok just skip it , i'm not an anti of you guys , i just disappointed and still wait the better prototype from you.

If you have it in hand without three people in charge, then I have a cafe's management problem.
If you have it in hand with me there, then you should ask me about the quality since you ordered four (and I don't even know you), we have communication problem.
If you not have it in hand and said you did then I have you as my problem.

Not like I can skip any of above ;)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #226 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:53:37 »
Ngt said "I have never had neither anodized aluminium nor sandblasted acrylic at hand", to which nguyenkimtam replied "I have on my hand so i just give my comment about that". All nguyenkimtam means is that he has other Alu/Anodised boards.

Yup and as I said to him earlier, it will most probably be a prototype so no need to get your pitchfork out. Bazh and its team seemed to have delivered good quality service/product in their GB so far so you can trust them.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #227 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:54:51 »

If you have it in hand without three people in charge, then I have a cafe's management problem.
If you have it in hand with me there, then you should ask me about the quality since you ordered four (and I don't even know you), we have communication problem.

Perhaps he referred to the pictures and not the case itself. There might have been a misunderstood at first.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #228 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:58:22 »

Haha , that's my last comment about this , you guys need to understand what i means
i just disappointed and that's why i posted it on here , i know that's jsut the prototype or demos or somthing like that but how can i know the final product.
And i want to say again that i never hate or biased about your team , if i have , i didn't order many like that
P/s : please read carefully the previous comment of my comment about :" I have on my hand"
Tks

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #229 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:59:26 »

Perhaps he referred to the pictures and not the case itself. There might have been a misunderstood at first.

Thank you man

Offline foggyflute

• Amateur Maker
    • Triviumtek
« Reply #230 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 11:03:20 »
Okay, let's just said it's a misunderstanding. But sure it's a big problem for someone I don't know access the prototypes or said that he did, so I had to be serious about it.

Btw, Tan, I will be more comfortable to refuse your fours, you can wait until the next round so no concern about quality. Only if I know who you order through since there's no one in the list ordered four, which also over-complicated for local buyer.

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #231 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 11:30:54 »
I have another question about the fully assembled option.

If I want zealio switches, should I order them separately from Zeal on his website?  Or you'll add the additional cost of the switches from him (hopefully the GB price) and I'll just pay you all at once?

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #232 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 11:37:47 »
Deleted: Not necessary post
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 May 2016, 11:45:18 by bazh »
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #233 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 11:40:15 »

If I want zealio switches, should I order them separately from Zeal on his website?  Or you'll add the additional cost of the switches from him (hopefully the GB price) and I'll just pay you all at once?
We're trying to provide you fully assembling so you don't have to pay separately at several places and wait for several shipping, that means we'll try to get all the Zealios here and assemble the board and you only have to pay us for the whole thing :thumb:
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #234 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 11:47:05 »

We're trying to provide you fully assembling so you don't have to pay separately at several places and wait for several shipping, that means we'll try to get all the Zealios here and assemble the board and you only have to pay us for the whole thing :thumb:

Waoh nice! Might quite some work for you guys. :/

Offline teemo

« Reply #235 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 16:46:14 »
Show Image

Is that a GXS60RGB board? I ordered one off Aliexpress but couldn't find any info on it anywhere, any chance you know anything about it?

Edit: Disregard my question, I should haveread the last page before posting.

foggyflute since that was your friend: Any chance he has any info on that board or you perhaps.
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 May 2016, 17:13:48 by teemo »

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #236 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 17:58:01 »
Just to be sure: this is compatible with the kc60 (https://www.massdrop.com/buy/kc60-mechanical-keyboard), rigth?
yeeeep. pretty much all 60% cases fit with a 60% pcb/plate since its much more standardized

Offline fancymans

« Reply #237 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 18:24:00 »
1. We use 2x3x4 switch mount led like this one.
2. RGB led will require a pcb that supported it, wkl.kr doesn't have any pcb with it. If you know any board that do it currently in stock, we can buy and assem for you with that one.
3. Currently there's only winkey version for Lustro, so no need for any specification.

Thanks so much! I have a few more questions:

1. Are there any other plate options other than the CF plate? I would like to have a white or silver plate if possible.
2. What stabilizers will be used in the assembly? I prefer Cherry but if all you have are Costar, I can deal with it.

Also, I didn't specify in my order, but I meant to say Cherry MX Clear for switch choice in case you guys get confused by what switch I wanted.
Can I change my order for Zealios (tactile, not clicky) 62g?
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 May 2016, 19:46:44 by fancymans »
Realforce 87U 55g 10th Silenced | HHKB Silenced | FC660C

Offline theoriginal123123

« Reply #238 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 18:29:50 »
If I could make a suggestion, I think that the acrylic part could use some improvement. Right now, it's just essentially a plastic box with fancy legs on either side.

I think that this could be improved if you took the concept present in the legs, with the triangle, angled shapes and applied them to the acrylic part as well, to try and make the whole thing work together a lot better. For example, you could have it taper a bit, you could have it follow a similar shape, etc.

Just an idea to hopefully help you guys along  :thumb:

Offline Khuya

« Reply #239 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 20:47:46 »
If I could make a suggestion, I think that the acrylic part could use some improvement. Right now, it's just essentially a plastic box with fancy legs on either side.

I think that this could be improved if you took the concept present in the legs, with the triangle, angled shapes and applied them to the acrylic part as well, to try and make the whole thing work together a lot better. For example, you could have it taper a bit, you could have it follow a similar shape, etc.

Just an idea to hopefully help you guys along  :thumb:

+1, color/smoky acrylic were mentioned, is this still in the work?

Offline foggyflute

• Amateur Maker
    • Triviumtek
« Reply #240 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 22:01:45 »
We did try something else with the acrylic base, here is some thoughs and reasons why it look so basic:

Acrylic is a hard but brittle material so anything that weakening the structure are out of options, that led to part and feature need to be somewhat bulky to be reasonable sturdy. We tested out several design but too much bulkiness to four sides decrease the aesthetic too, and adding features to the back is not worth the effort since we not see them in use anyway. It not possible for the current 60, but I have something interesting for the up coming hhkb since I have more room to play on the front side.

And the side stands design are not fixed, there will be more option to choose in near future, it worth keeping the base low profile so it go well with many other bold stand design.

Finally, Lustro meant to be budget option of the line-up (Weaven cost more for snug-fit modular parts and excessive use of carbon and still nothing compare to some of our concepts). Any design that drive the cost up are carefully calculated before available for IC and GB.

I love talking about design so it maybe longer response than needed, haha.

PS we waiting for smokey prototype too.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #241 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 22:43:10 »
Show Image

Is that a GXS60RGB board? I ordered one off Aliexpress but couldn't find any info on it anywhere, any chance you know anything about it?

foggyflute since that was your friend: Any chance he has any info on that board or you perhaps.

Yes it is, we ordered a lot kind of 60% to study more about the layout and what you can do with it, resulting in we have a lot laying around so we just randomly pick one to put in the prototype :P

I don't know what info you want about the board, for functional it is an interesting practice of getting use of the RGB SMD LEDs for the switches without the need of using Cherry MX RGB one, the LED is placed on PCB's back side and illuminate the switch through a hole cut on the PCB, by that way it can be used with any clear cased Cherry MX compatible switches such as Gateron for example.
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline muon

« Reply #242 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 23:21:43 »
Hey guys, are there any requests for a white anodization color at the moment? Would love a nice pure or even off-white :)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #243 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 23:29:37 »
you can't anodize white
I love Elzy

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #244 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 23:34:09 »
Hey guys, are there any requests for a white anodization color at the moment? Would love a nice pure or even off-white :)

Sifo is correct. White anodize doesn't exist. Anything referred to as a "white" anodize is actually a clear anodize, thus silver.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #245 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 00:18:11 »
So I wanted to make a few changes to my order, how should I do this?
Realforce 87U 55g 10th Silenced | HHKB Silenced | FC660C

Offline muon

« Reply #246 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 01:20:41 »
Ah, good to know, thanks!

« Last Edit: Sat, 28 May 2016, 01:47:41 by muon »

Offline teemo

« Reply #247 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 08:03:39 »
Show Image

Yes it is, we ordered a lot kind of 60% to study more about the layout and what you can do with it, resulting in we have a lot laying around so we just randomly pick one to put in the prototype :P

I don't know what info you want about the board, for functional it is an interesting practice of getting use of the RGB SMD LEDs for the switches without the need of using Cherry MX RGB one, the LED is placed on PCB's back side and illuminate the switch through a hole cut on the PCB, by that way it can be used with any clear cased Cherry MX compatible switches such as Gateron for example.

I wanted to know if it was programmable? Both the led effects as well as its firmware, perhaps tmk compatible?

Thanks for any info you can provide

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #248 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 12:32:47 »
So I wanted to make a few changes to my order, how should I do this?

feel free to PM me ;)
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #249 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 12:34:08 »
Show Image

I wanted to know if it was programmable? Both the led effects as well as its firmware, perhaps tmk compatible?

Thanks for any info you can provide

I haven't assembled the board yet but high chance that it can be (programmable), TMK I'm not sure ;D
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again