Author Topic: Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only  (Read 31125 times)

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
Re: Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 00:58:01 »
I bet y'all drinking that wine, too, weren't ya. Been smoking them tweeds and everything. Wearing the old clothes all half off your ass. What the hell's going on today?

lol :D

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 00:59:59 »
demik stop getting all potted up on weed. You're drunk.
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #152 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 01:00:07 »
Just read this whole thread on my plane ride. Very entertaining. All I have to say is that if everyone was as well spoken as 'the weed addict' then everyone should 'get addicted'

Almost spat out my drink reading that bit lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 02:05:30 »
The reason I said that was because after my charity auction, a few people called them selling art which once again managed to drag us down into the art vs everything discussion. I'd never called myself an artist.
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline GMC

• Shiny.
Re: Re: Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 02:22:27 »
Okay. I try to stay out of these and will try to limit myself to this post.  But see you went and quoted out of bit tech now... and focussed in on one post, without looking at or considering context...
And worse didn't see there might be something good to see over there...
Have you read the WHOLE thread?  I have, and have been part of much of it.  Look at it...

You claim to want people to learn and take constructive criticism well I ask you to read that thread all the way through.

Any threads that long on GH?  Without self destructing? With no moderator intervention?  I ask only that you think about why...

Wow.... What a ****. Full thread http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=223147&page=554

Clearly some other GHers on there that fully support him.  What a disgrace.

Actually I'm not from GH and posting on there, I'm from there and posting over here.  I support his efforts.  I don't like or want to buy his caps but I support his right to try and sell them at his choice of price.  Mostly I support him because I think the reactions, response, and treatment he has received here to be absurd.
Other peoples wallets are not your concern. If he sells stuff, and delivers what he sold, to the agreed standard, then the sale is legitimate.  You don't like, don't buy.  But in either case don't act like an ass by telling other people what to buy or not to buy according to your own particular tastes.

This has honestly amused me the whole way through, from both sides of the story.

I'm not sure if Fuus is genuinely trolling or just having fun making some caps.

Either way it doesn't affect me or my life in any way, and it shouldn't affect yours.

If someone posts something in classifieds that's overpriced, well then, I just won't buy it.

I can't understand the offence you have all taken as if someone has done something to you?
I don't see why people let things bother them so much? Chill out? Relax a little people?

For someone who sides with Fuus on this, it's apparent your thinking and commitment to GH isn't nearly as deep as even some of our newest members.  If you find enjoyment out of seeing someone ripping another member off, then you'll always fail to understand why it bothers some people.  That's me trying not to be rude about your ignorance.

Depth of commitment??? It's a forum, generally a nice place and a rare place to discuss our hobby, but come on, it ain't a feckin church and you ain't the pope. Just relax, and let folks go about their business.

Settle back down and if the mods don't like the possibility of selling caps like allesandro or fuus make them, perhaps you should ask them why the cake vendor forum exists - that in my view legitimised that product on this forum and is the reason I would call your behaviour to be the side of the argument that is out of order.

Sorry to anyone offended by this its directed at the forum though I realise I have quoted Dan it's not aimed at him alone or uniquely. Those posts were just convenient contet from this thread.
WASD V1 - waiting on R4... - MX Brown
KBT Pure - Zinc caps - MX Brown
Cherry G80-1800 ISO WKL - SkiData caps - MX Clear

Offline cobraj

« Reply #155 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 03:40:26 »
I think this forum needs what is essential for every medical practitioner: "Informed Consent."

Fuus has the right to sell the keys at whatever price he wants.
BUT, the buyer need to be informed that there are other keys for the same price at a much higher quality.

If the buyer wants to waste money, then its their own choice, as long as they understand and accept what is happening.

Offline Batmann

« Reply #156 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 04:48:10 »
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

that deserves a proper gif

I guess nobody will feel offended by some more thread crapping so here you go!

« Last Edit: Wed, 23 January 2013, 05:04:02 by Batmann »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 05:45:19 »
I really think people are losing site of what this community is about and what individual creative members with means, no matter how big or small, are willing to contribute and give back something unique. Honestly this threads  is gauche and will only serve to drive away those who might want to explore artistic keycap endeavors. Although repitition is key to success, so don't expect the first few undertakings to be suitable for sale as anything more than a curio.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 January 2013, 05:47:08 by noisyturtle »

Offline Glissant

« Reply #158 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 05:46:42 »
Let's not confuse trolling for artistic creativity.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #159 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 07:30:06 »
I'm not going to lie, being a new member around here the one thing I've realized is the ridiculous pricing on everything. A lot of guys that have been around here just exploit the newer/desperate members with ridiculous costs. As much as I'd like a brobot/cc (even if you could find it for that matter) to make my setup look unique, prices multiply insanely because of "rarity".

It's nice to see unique caps like the "baked goods", however I believe that people should show/create tutorials on how to make these things on your own if you can't afford their caps/ they're not available (cc's). That's what this community should be about imho, not making a quick buck.

Completely agree with you, I've had plenty of PM chatters with people about this stupid mentality of "I have something rare that cost me $20, but these noobs don't know that, $150 and it's yours!"

As for making your own caps, there is a thread around here somewhere that does just that. Read around.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 07:36:55 »
I'm not going to lie, being a new member around here the one thing I've realized is the ridiculous pricing on everything. A lot of guys that have been around here just exploit the newer/desperate members with ridiculous costs. As much as I'd like a brobot/cc (even if you could find it for that matter) to make my setup look unique, prices multiply insanely because of "rarity".

It's nice to see unique caps like the "baked goods", however I believe that people should show/create tutorials on how to make these things on your own if you can't afford their caps/ they're not available (cc's). That's what this community should be about imho, not making a quick buck.

Completely agree with you, I've had plenty of PM chatters with people about this stupid mentality of "I have something rare that cost me $20, but these noobs don't know that, $150 and it's yours!"

As for making your own caps, there is a thread around here somewhere that does just that. Read around.

Here is the one for molding:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=23722.0

And somewhere and sometime someone posted how they do "dip caps".
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline djmattm

« Reply #161 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 07:51:12 »
for the dipping process there are quite a few videos on youtube, not related to keycaps but to guitars and stuff but the process is similar (i think)
Razer BlackWidow Tournament Stealth Edition

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 10:14:36 »
Any threads that long on GH?  Without self destructing? With no moderator intervention?  I ask only that you think about why...

That BT thread has about 5-8 active people posting there all the time, a couple stragglers asking "what's the best board", on a single topic of mech-boards. Lets be 100% honesty, about 30-50% is useless spam post (not like that doesn't happen here)

GH has 100's of topics, not just the general topic of mech-boards. So one broad topic vs specific topics, of coarse the broad one will have more posts.
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #163 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 10:25:20 »
I really don't see what all the fuss is about (pun not intended fuus) - if you don't like the look of something then fine, don't buy it (for example I don't like the colour scheme of the toxic set so I won't partake); if you don't like the price of something then fine, don't buy it (CCs for example, whilst cool, are in my opinion massively overpriced); and if you do like fuss' caps and are fine with the price then buy away!

I personally don't think that fuus was trolling but even if he was haven't you heard the phrase 'don't feed the troll'?  If it's something that he's keen to get into (some dipped keycaps look amazing by the way) then great - maybe some people could give him some constructive criticism and help him to improve rather than just yelling THEY'RE S**T GO AWAY TROLL!!!!!!!!11111

But ranting and raving about something that doesn't actually directly affect you is hugely counter-productive.  I haven't been around here for long but a lot of threads seem to contain a lot of hate for reasons I don't really understand.  It's a real shame as some theads and comments here are great, just some really are atrocious....

/my 2p
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 11:24:04 »
Some of you guys are so dumb.  It is about ripping off the community and putting garbage in our Classifieds, not whether or not I'm trying to deny his freedom of selling his worthless garbage (although that would be an excellent byproduct of this whole thread).  Read all 6 pages please.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 January 2013, 11:29:18 by DanGWanG »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #165 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 11:31:29 »
Some of you guys are so dumb.  It is about ripping off the community and putting garbage in our Classifieds, not whether or not I'm trying to deny his freedom of selling his worthless garbage (although that would be an excellent byproduct of this whole thread).  Read all 6 pages please.

As someone who spends alot of time collecting things (not keyboards/caps etc) and is forced to use ebay and other online auction sites, this is something that is a huge problem and that GH should be on top of from the outset.

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #166 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 11:32:20 »

I vote that we bring fossala back as the official classifieds moderator  ;D . That solves the rip offs and garbage problem at the same time
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline dirge

« Reply #167 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 11:53:05 »
I vote that we bring fossala back as the official classifieds moderator  ;D . That solves the rip offs and garbage problem at the same time

lol quite funny the greed was one of the factors that made him leave.  Deskthority people get called out normally, but the classifieds are not really about keycaps.  Foss is proxying some nib ibm boards at the moment at cost.

It's the "at cost" element we should be supporting, a small group of people with the same interest shouldn't really be taking advantage of each other.
Thinking about things isn't the same as doing things. Otherwise everybody would be in jail.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #168 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 12:55:08 »

If that was aimed at me then I wasn't only talking about you.  Something is only a rip-off if it is sold as being worth more than it is - in this case (and in others) as these are individual works of art (and I do use that phrase loosely - sorry fuus) then it is up to prospective buyers to judge what something is worth.  Should there perhaps be two classifieds sections - one for 'established products' and one for 'new offerings'?
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #169 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 13:21:54 »
works of art (and I do use that phrase loosely - sorry fuus
I laugh at the thought of my work and ART in the same sentence.
Filco - Browns

Past: Ergodox - Reds / IBM SSK / Spirit 87% - Clears / Dell AT101W

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #170 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 13:23:01 »
I think you just trolled yourself

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #171 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 13:57:43 »
Ok, first off, I have no Cherry keyboards (yet), my collection being exclusively 'vintage' Model M's. So I don't really go in for blinging up a keyboard. That said, fuus, your keycaps don't look especially well-done. You called for constructive criticism, so here it is -- improve your technique. I can see the edge of the color spilling over onto sides of the keycap that you did not intend on painting, which is distracting and well, ugly. Now, jeroplane's keycaps are an example of keycaps I consider eye-stabbingly ugly but are clearly the product of great skill. Jeroplane's keycaps look smooth, the paint looks evenly applied and no brushstrokes can be seen. Again, they don't fit my sense of style, but they are clearly well made.

For all I know this is fuus' first attempt and he'll get better.

As for whether fuus should be allowed to sell his keycaps in the Classifieds, he should be. Caveat emptor, baby. If fuus provides accurate photos of his keycaps, then leave it up to the forces of the market. If the GH admins want to do something to allow people to rate each other as sellers using the forum software itself, that might prevent people from being ripped off, or selling crappy goods. There should be no rule forbidding people from selling crappy products -- some might consider keyboards I value to be 'crappy' and thus deprive me of a potential purchase. A 'crappy' product is acceptable so long as it is not fraudulently presented. Give me big, high-res photos so that the 'crappiness' comes through in high fidelity.

Now that the constructive criticism is over -- I think handpainted caps are fugly in the extreme. But if you love them, have at it. Even fat people should be allowed to have sex, right? I should not be forced to watch, but they shouldn't have to hide their rolling, gelatinous masses, either.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 January 2013, 14:51:50 by Krogenar »
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« Reply #172 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 14:08:44 »
Krogenar nice comment :)

Offline asura

• not a duck
« Reply #173 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 15:27:24 »
I don't know if your using the brush that comes with the nail varnish fuss, but you may find you can get better results with an art-brush - a nice fine camel hair brush will run to several pounds, maybe even ten or more but if you look after it you should get a lot of mileage out of it...  Cleaning after use is nice and easy, nail polish remover and it'll even work if you let it go hard.

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #174 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 15:38:14 »
and it'll even work if you let it go hard.

Obligatory, that's what she said.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #175 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 16:06:08 »
i bring shame to my family.

i must perform seppuku.

it's been real GH.

^____^

I think you should hold off on the ceremonial suicide, you made someone smile. 

That said, I only have one person's nail polish caps (rag's girlfriend's).  There have been a couple others mentioned that I feel have a similar level of skill and attention to detail, but these are the only ones that are priced in a way I feel is reasonable.  My suggestion to you, fuus, would be to look to that pricing model as your inspiration/ideal and not the one that alessandro made.  I'm sorry, I was a supporter from the first couple caps you(alessandro) posted, but when you put them up for  £30 instead of $30 (a near 60% higher price), even after people were saying to not charge as much as CC did, you lost me.

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #176 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 19:43:50 »
Even fat people should be allowed to have sex, right? I should not be forced to watch, but they shouldn't have to hide their rolling, gelatinous masses, either.

Lmfao  :)) that is hilarious  ;D

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #177 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 20:01:40 »
Post your homemade caps thread plz
Too soon?

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #178 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 07:35:34 »
Post your homemade caps thread plz
Too soon?

Are we aiming for showcasing the ugliest and/or most ridiculous caps possible? I would be game for that. Someone should make keycaps with thumbtacks superglued to the tops, pointsides up. The spikes are candy apple red, however. Or just any keycaps with artwork on them that you would be likely to see on the side of someone's van, or a Yes album cover.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
« Reply #179 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 09:32:31 »

Offline rek55

« Reply #180 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 14:04:50 »
Here is the one for molding:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=23722.0

And somewhere and sometime someone posted how they do "dip caps".
Awesome! :)

Once I get some more time for a new project I will definitely be trying making my own key caps.

My future Das Ultimate S, all modded up. For now, it's a bit more black.

« Reply #181 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 23:47:11 »
If you are trying to sell something then you have to be prepared for people to say what they think. If this is going to make you or your significant other upset, then perhaps don't try to sell things???

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
« Reply #182 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 00:17:55 »
dropping by to say hai and get some constructive praises of my rare, hand-made, custom smiley keycap:

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #183 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 02:01:59 »
Thank goodness, I've been waiting eleventy seven years to see that in this thread!
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline Glissant

« Reply #184 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 02:13:45 »
litster, I'll take ten, but only if they are $250 each.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #185 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 02:36:53 »
litster, I'll take ten, but only if they are $250 each.

I see your $250, and I raise it to $2247.22! http://www.geek.com/articles/chips/cherry-mx-5000-auction-20120522/

I just made myself real sad.  This is the keyboard I NEED.

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #186 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 11:51:00 »
No admin notification of a decision yet my thread is closed and my user title is crapped on? Nice work GH Admins.
Filco - Browns

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #187 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 12:03:03 »
Maybe there's your answer? 

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #188 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 12:04:42 »
I'm pretty sure as admins they're meant to inform you of a verdict. Also; crapping a user title is not useful in anyway, It's simply childish.
Filco - Browns

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #189 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 12:07:28 »
To be fair: don't think I've seen a list of rules for admin adjudication here.  Also, you did put up some childish looking caps and didn't respond well to the criticism over them.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #190 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 12:38:24 »
dropping by to say hai and get some constructive praises of my rare, hand-made, custom smiley keycap:

Show Image

Can I get one of those in RED?  Maybe for a buckling spring keyboard?

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #191 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 12:46:42 »
didn't respond well to the criticism over them.
In what way did I not respond well? I accepted the comments which were helpful and positive, others which no constructivism at all I simply told to GTFO.
Filco - Browns

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #192 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 13:12:40 »
Quote from: kidmod
jimmies: rustled

and one more time, with feeling! http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=223147&page=554
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 January 2013, 13:31:22 by mkawa »

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
    • Becker's 市場 рынок Markt - Sell/Buy/Trade
« Reply #193 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 19:28:20 »
Quote from: kidmod
jimmies: rustled

and one more time, with feeling! http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=223147&page=554
heart-saddening...
Here at GeekClack, time isn't worth anything because CCs are money.
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline Rafen

« Reply #194 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 20:02:55 »
I think a cool idea would be to do some key caps using that textured spray paint and find a way for it to not come off when typing.  Then your key caps could look like rocks and that would amazing.

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
« Reply #195 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 23:10:52 »
I'm pretty sure as admins they're meant to inform you of a verdict. Also; crapping a user title is not useful in anyway, It's simply childish.

Hey hey!  What happened to my title?

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 29 January 2013, 02:16:48 »
ladies, ladies, ladies...
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #197 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 12:15:08 »
Sigh.
Filco - Browns

Offline dn

• Got Wood? Fabricator / Designer Extraordinaire
« Reply #198 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 12:20:09 »
drat, now I won't be able to make big money off these works of art
Show Image
f

+1 agree with everything Dan said.

p.s. I like the work that akujiwa & jeroplane create and hope they both continue making theirs

hahahahahahahahahhaah xD
7G owner :)

PS: I'm looking for a PBT blank full set for my 7G!

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #199 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 13:17:38 »
bumped for answers.
Filco - Browns