Author Topic: Interest Check for Cherry Corp Red esc, cherry logo esc, transformers etc  (Read 30410 times)

Offline awry

• The Discerning Hobbyist
Interest Check for Cherry Corp Red esc, cherry logo esc, transformers etc
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 09 May 2011, 09:50:04 »
I'm only piss about the Cherry logo caps. There was only one shop that had them. And they were available before i posted this. Pretty much would know who is the ass ( can i say this word here?) that went behind my back and bought them out if he posts them for sale here or other forums. Like i said earlier. These were for my friends. I will undercut whatever he plans to sell in the future if i can find the time. Coz for sure he's gonna be selling them for a huge profit knowing how many people here want them. My friends really wanted those man. I didn't place the order coz i was wondering if anyone here would have wanted them as well.  Not cool.
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 May 2011, 10:42:57 by awry »
World’s Biggest Nerd and Star Wars Fan.

You can reach me here: knotnuffspace@gmail.com or @the.discerning.hobbyist on Instagram.

Old Sig below from before the 10 years hiatus and still relevant today:

It may take me one day, it may take me one week, It may take me a whole year if it slips my mind by chance, but I ALWAYS reply all my messages. Just please be patient. My work can get very busy at times. Drop me a reminder if it takes too long. Thanks guys.

Offline awry

« Reply #51 on: Mon, 09 May 2011, 10:41:40 »
Also, there was one member that messaged me about wanting a nippoo which blue switches that hasn't responded to me after I replied. I'm not gonna go through all my messsages. If you're serious about wanting it. Answer my reply, Thank you. And another person that wanted  filco zero as well.

You can reach me here: knotnuffspace@gmail.com or @the.discerning.hobbyist on Instagram.

It may take me one day, it may take me one week, It may take me a whole year if it slips my mind by chance, but I ALWAYS reply all my messages. Just please be patient. My work can get very busy at times. Drop me a reminder if it takes too long. Thanks guys.

Offline awry

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 09 May 2011, 10:48:20 »
For those that are still asking or reserving the Cherry logo double shots as well as keyboard covers, please go through the thread and see what I wrote regarding those. I ordered a couple anyway. They won;t be hard for me to clear if no one wants them here anyway. And i may have a cover thingy that you guys may be interested in and which i've already contacted the manufacturers in Korea. Not gonna make an interest check anymore. I'll rather ask the friends i've made here (be prepared KL for my messages, haha.) for their opinions first.

Offline awry

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 09 May 2011, 11:22:20 »
Quote from: ripster;343836
I consider nippoo's a racist term.

Hahahaa. i was wondering when you would post this thread. Wanted to ask you about some stuff regarding trading of keycaps and modding etc but after not getting a reply from you before, Didn't really wanna try again.

Love reading your posts btw. I have no freaking idea where you get all your vids from. If i wasn't so busy I would find the jap underwear vid i mentioned before in the other thread. You would appreciate the vid.

Offline calavera

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 10 May 2011, 00:31:48 »
I asked for a noppoo cherry blues but I haven't received anything. no PM no email.

Offline Half-Saint

« Reply #55 on: Tue, 10 May 2011, 00:45:00 »
Wall of text. Also, OP use the edit instead reply to your own posts 10 times in a row?
IBM Model M (6) - Acer Alcatel 6312-KW - IBM Model M Space Saver - IBM Model M 122-key - Cherry G80-3000 (2) - IBM Model F AT - TG3 BL82A (2)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline awry

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 10 May 2011, 16:31:15 »
Quote from: Half-Saint;344238
Wall of text. Also, OP use the edit instead reply to your own posts 10 times in a row?

Sorry, what does this mean?

Offline Half-Saint

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 11 May 2011, 00:24:27 »
It means that it's usually better to edit your last post and add new info. You on the other hand just keep replying to yourself :D
IBM Model M (6) - Acer Alcatel 6312-KW - IBM Model M Space Saver - IBM Model M 122-key - Cherry G80-3000 (2) - IBM Model F AT - TG3 BL82A (2)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline squarebox

• In Omnia Paratus
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 17 May 2011, 11:04:11 »
Just an update, guys.
I'm a close personal friend of Awry. He wont be responding to PM so soon because he have some personal things to attend to.
So guy please be patient and understanding.

From the guy himself,
"I apologises to those that are waiting for his reply and will be back later tonight"
Filco Yellow Edition  | Filco Brown | Filco 2 Brown TKL | G80-1950 | G80-3494 | G80-11900 | Leopold FC500R | Noppoo Choc Mini

Offline awry

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 24 May 2011, 07:35:42 »
Quote from: Half-Saint;344792
It means that it's usually better to edit your last post and add new info. You on the other hand just keep replying to yourself :D

Noted. will not happen again. But I hope you do understand that i am not doing this to earn **** and i do not know how many people here actually are willing to come up with their own cash upfront first for group buys. Nor i think you have any idea how busy I am, work wise. If i can save even just clicking an extra button to save time to reply to messages, i would much rather do that. til now i avhe not replied ricercar regarding what he is looking for and nor KL. i hope you understand.  

Whatever it is, i apologise for my "wall of posts" but that to me frankly is not as rude as replying other Geekhacker's messages. In fact, i am gonna make another "wall" right now because most of the stuff i have ordered have come in. And putting in a long post of pictures etc and some of  my messages are going to to individuals here who have helped me before and does not concern any of the things that i have posted. if it does irk you so much about my wall of posts, you can just don't follow this thread. I honestly did not know about this. You can tell from my posts that i am new to this forum. Thank you for the info. I will remember this. i'm not a troll like a certain member here who's nick rhymes ironically with the the male member.

Offline awry

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 24 May 2011, 07:47:19 »
Guys, most of the items are in. Going to post up pictures. i have yet to calculate my cost thus far as well as cost for my friend to ship to you guys from the States from Virginia. I do not know how many of the Cherry corp caps i intend to sell. Or how much to sell them for. i will out on sale as many as I can but I would rather give them out as tokens of appreciation to the peeps that have helped me thus far like KL and didjamatic as well as my personal friends. It's not about the money, i mean, how much could i make from selling a keycap alone? Anyway, the cherry people I've contacted do not have anymore even in the warehouse but will let me know should they find more. Pics will be up here by today to show i'm not full of it. The caps are really nice by the way.  

@KL : Dude, sorry for not messaging you yet, been busy replying alot of people's messages as well as my own personal stuff. Drop me a message with your address. i'll mail you the cap on my own. Anything else you want from the list, i'll mail along with what everyone else wants. Thanks man. And i really do need your advice about selling boards here.

Offline sinis

« Reply #61 on: Tue, 24 May 2011, 08:40:18 »
depends on:
- the look, a sample photo please!
- shipping to europe?
- price?

didnt read the whole thread, first post with all the facts ,please

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #62 on: Tue, 24 May 2011, 11:05:11 »
pm sent =)
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline calavera

« Reply #63 on: Tue, 24 May 2011, 21:43:45 »
Waiting on pics. :)

Offline awry

« Reply #64 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 03:23:49 »
Long night and day Here are some of the pics of some of the stuff that's arrived. Some have not in fact. Either that or a seller messed up somewhere. Part and parcel of doing these things. Yes, I do know pics are better than words. So here are some yah? I'm not gonna bother with making a water mark. I do not have the time. Prices and amount will be placed in another thread later. do not worry about the prices. Those who know from having  pm-ed me know the reason why I started this in the first place. I'm only sorry to those that have spent their money on eBay at those prices before. Kinda sparked off why i wanted to do this.  

Let Squarebox (My very very good buddy whom I seriously could not have done without, especially during this period of time ,which I am not gonna bother you peeps with, but tries to keep a low profile as well. Pretty well-known in the SG forums though. I'm sure some of you may have seen his Youtube vids as Undarken. Teaching people how to mod switches in his free time etc.  Luckily We just have different interests in boards. Both do hate Cherry stabs though. Ugh.) and I count the exact amounts that actually came in etc.

Caps are all PBT. Either PBT Engraved or PBT Engraved with infill. White goo on the black one is glue but we'll clean it off. Not that many anyway.

Offline awry

« Reply #65 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 03:39:04 »
One of Squarebox's cherry boards (WOW player's dream) and  WnV board. Not for sale. Can't get the Cherry anymore anyway. Really hard to find. Pringles not for sale either. Finished in fact.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 May 2011, 03:45:54 by awry »

Offline calavera

« Reply #66 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 04:10:14 »
Are all the red double shot esc's spoken for? I'd like a few. :)

Offline zmurf

• Cherry G803000LQC With Latest Generation Trackpoint
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 04:29:59 »
Why isnt there just a custom keycap store where you could just go: "Hey! I want this print on this coloured cap for this kind of keyboard..."
... A little bit like http://www.zazzle.com
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 May 2011, 04:32:27 by zmurf »
At last! A mechanical keyboard with Trackpoint of my own! Now with Hyper-Scroll! And also Ergo-Clear switches. Ohh... look... custom keys! :D

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #68 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 08:02:59 »
Must have.........skull keycap
[One Keyboard at a time]

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 08:22:51 »
I'll take some off your hands if you have any left just waiting on prices.  Thanks for doing this for us. =)
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 13:51:19 »
if you have any of the black on black punisher ones left i'd be interested.

Offline Bucky

« Reply #71 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 14:06:44 »
Would be interested in price, and do you just have what you have screenshotted?

Offline gimpster

« Reply #72 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 15:44:32 »
Put me down for a red Decepticon if they're still available.
-Ryan

Offline wupi

« Reply #73 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 17:28:49 »
A red autobot would be awesome for me. :D

Transformers, more than meets the eye !!

« Last Edit: Wed, 25 May 2011, 17:32:24 by wupi »

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 19:59:36 »
down for a one of each punisher, red autobot, and a blue decepticon. What happened to the purple ones that you posted pics of earlier? are those still available?
[One Keyboard at a time]

Offline calavera

« Reply #75 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 23:13:34 »
let's just wait for him to reply :)

Offline jnsjr

« Reply #76 on: Thu, 26 May 2011, 00:32:00 »
I'm in for 1 red autobot and decepticon and 1 blue autobot and decepticon.  Thanks Awry.
Current Keyboards
Unicomp Space Saver (white) ~ HHKB2 ~ White Filco Red Cherry Limited Edition (Imsto Grey on White PBT + Group 3 keys + Awry keys)  ~ Realforce 87U 45g + Realforce 87U Variable + Realforce Numpad :biggrin1:+ MJ2 White Blue Cherry 87key

Keycaps
ClickClack Red Eye Skull *(2)* *(3)* *(4)*~ Black Eye Skull *(2)* *(3)* ~ Closeup ~  Topre WASD (Thanks Yak & DB!)

WTT & WTS
WTS White Filco Red Cherry Limited Edition (still deciding!)
Sold ~ Filco Blue Cherry; Majestouch 104 nonprinted keycaps; Noppoo Choco Mini 茶轴 (brown switches);  Topre 87u Variable ; Topre 87u 55g ; MY7000 Doubleshots ; Round 1 Doubleshots    
[/FONT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 26 May 2011, 03:49:31 »
Can you list out what you have?

Offline awry

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 26 May 2011, 10:02:22 »
Lol! ok guys.I'm not sure if you guys saw the pics and the mess that it was in. Squarebox and I have work as well. And it's almost 11pm now while we are still doing inventory after work. Trust me, no one wants to sell these more than I do. As well, i do need to contact my friend in Virginia to notify him of the "bomb" he will be expecting. The time difference between where he's at and here is 12 hours exactly. We only met through gaming previously and only coz i'm an insomniac and a workaholic. Awesome dude though. All I ask is a little patience. As I hope I've tried to achieve so far, I do do my best to reply everyone. And I will.

The caps as it is has gotten to us faster than most group buys here if I'm not wrong. Would have been faster had I, along with Squarebox's advice (Knowledgeable fellow, too quiet though. Could probably disassemble and assemble a G80-5000 with his eyes closed. Ok, maybe just dissemble. Still...  anyone that uses 3500 dpi and owns in FPS games deserves some kind of respect.) to choose what to buy in case people do not like what was chosen and yeah..

A little patience. we are doing the best we can. Thank you for your understanding. =]

Offline gimpster

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 26 May 2011, 10:05:44 »
Take all the time you need, man. :)
-Ryan

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 26 May 2011, 10:48:19 »
No rush, just excited =)
[One Keyboard at a time]

Offline wupi

« Reply #81 on: Thu, 26 May 2011, 11:44:27 »
Exactly ;)

Offline awry

« Reply #82 on: Sun, 29 May 2011, 04:07:23 »
Ok guys, finally, sorry it's taken this long, Squarebox had to leave a little early the other night and turned out quite a few orders either have not arrived or gone wrong. Doesn't make sense ordering 3 Blue Decepticons and only 2 Blue Autobots right? Not a big deal. Friends will help me look into it. This was meant to be a trial run anyway. I did not dare place too many orders. Here's some pics of the mess. Caps came in individual silver packages. Boards were already here, not new. Was cleaning them. If you guys can find the same magic sponge thingy, it's cheap and good for boards. Introduced to me by Squarebox.

Also I managed to get to the post office in time yesterday to collect something for myself and find out about shipping. It's cheaper than what most of you think to the States, same with the caps, and if I post out tomorrow, you should get your orders by the following Monday. 6-8 working days and registered. Considering the wants I've seen so far, direct shipping from me to you would be cheaper than sending twice by going through my friend in Virginia. A keyboard group buy or something heavier would be cheaper sending to Virginia for sure.

To answer some of your questions, no, the purple caps did not come in, one of the few 0_o?? moments I had. As for the Cherry Esc keys, I do not yet know how many I'm putting out for sale. I did not expect there to be so little left when I first started this thread. I will  put some out for sure, I'm only keeping at most two for myself, but would much prefer saving them and giving them out as a tokens of appreciation/present/whatever like to KL. Something doesn't have to cost alot to mean alot. As of now, I do not even know how to put a valuation on these. Prices will be up in a new thread of what's available along with pictures. I brought back a couple of 104 and 37 sets in case anyone would want them. Those waiting Topre caps have to wait a little longer though.

Thank all of you for your patience. I'll do the thread up asap.
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 May 2011, 09:05:05 by awry »

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #83 on: Sun, 29 May 2011, 08:03:07 »
Those attachments aren't working.

I hope your friend in Virginia is reliable. GeekHackers might feel a bit better about an intermediary who happens to be a trusted GeekHacker. I would volunteer but I have too much going on at the moment. Maybe someone else would like to...?

Offline awry

Offline didjamatic

« Reply #85 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 09:28:15 »
Those red Esc keys are top quality!  I don't know how you did it or where you got them but they look and feel just like vintage cherry doubleshots!
IBM F :: IBM M :: Northgate :: Cherry G80 :: Realforce :: DAS 4

Offline xbb

« Reply #86 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 10:10:03 »
Quote from: didjamatic;385875
Those red Esc keys are top quality!  I don't know how you did it or where you got them but they look and feel just like vintage cherry doubleshots!
That's because they are Cherry doubleshots :)

Offline Atenacius

« Reply #87 on: Sat, 23 July 2011, 21:03:33 »
I'd like two Cherry Corp Esc keys when the time comes. I don't see my mind changing about these so sign me up please

Edit:i guess I was way late, derp
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 July 2011, 21:12:57 by Atenacius »

Keychron Q6 GATERON G PRO YELLOW
Vortex Pok3r CHERRY MX RED
Das Keyboard Model S CHERRY MX BLUE
IBM Model M
1391401 09 MAR 93