Author Topic: list of dual mode keyboards?  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Growgor

list of dual mode keyboards?
« on: Fri, 12 January 2024, 05:53:42 »
Hey guys,
I'm on the lookout for a good fullsize dual mode keyboard, doesn't have to be mechanical.
Is there a list somewhere of keyboards with dual modes only - if not, please do throw in the dual mode keyboards you know, so I hopefully can find the one to purchase.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

Offline mrvco

Re: list of dual mode keyboards?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 14 January 2024, 13:30:07 »
"Dual mode" in what sense?

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 15 January 2024, 01:45:13 »
if you are talking about both wired and wireless then the keychron K10 Pro is one that I know of that does seem pretty decent - https://www.keychron.com/collections/keychron-wireless-keyboards/products/keychron-k10-pro-qmk-via-wireless-mechanical-keyboard
fjell | hhkb bt

Offline Growgor

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 15 January 2024, 04:04:10 »
Dual mode / hybrid, both wired and wireless yea
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

Offline Growgor

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 15 January 2024, 04:14:13 »
after you guys suggested keychron i was browsing their webpage and found https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-k17-pro-alice-layout-qmk-via-wireless-custom-mechanical-keyboard?variant=40588287148121
which is also low profile, as well as being wired/wireless!
this is just what I was looking for!! thanks everyone :)