geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Noppoo Choc Mini Key Caps

(1/2) > >>

andrewf87:
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get a key with a nub on it to replace my 6 key and maybe some other keys for my Noppoo Choc Mini. Does anyone know where I can find keys which will fit it? From what I have read the WASD keys sit at a different height to the Noppoo keys.

Thanks

Andrew

dorkvader:
I'd say your best bet is buying one from someone with a noppoo that has replaced their keyset. Perhaps put up a WTB in the classefieds?

I don't have one to compare, but I don't mind height differences that much, provided an entire "section" is congruous. So if I were in your position, I'd buy a whole number row from WASD.

dmbr:
Which keys were you looking for? I have wasd and a few others available.

tsangan:
Noppoo's key profile is OEM Cherry profile, sadly because of the space bar size you have to just get another OEM Noppoo keys unless you're okay with mismatched space bar, if you're talking about novelty keys they will sit lower then the OEM keys.

bcpk:
I bought a blank set of keycaps from WASDkeyboards a few days ago, I will post pictures when they arrive. Didn't realize at the time that they were set to release PBT ones shortly, but I guess these (ABS?) ones will serve as a trial run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version