geekhack Community > Keyboards

More on painted keys paint for keys.

<< < (3/3)

xsphat:
That pipe was a nasty one, bet you can't guess which one it was. Thank god I rent.

I think this is a sign that I need to give up on this keyboard thing. Everything I've spent my money on in the past few months turned out to be a waste with the single exception of the Filco. I think it's time for me to hang up this little keyboard quest and stick with what I have and know and love.

Later.

sashomasho:

--- Quote from: xsphat;3750 --- Everything I've spent my money on in the past few months turned out to be a waste with the single exception of the Filco. I think it's time for me to hang up this little keyboard quest and stick with what I have and know and love.

Later.
--- End quote ---

I hope this excludes and the hhkb pro. One dead hhkb would make me sad at so many levels.

Whiskey in the Jar-o:

--- Quote from: xsphat;3750 ---That pipe was a nasty one, bet you can't guess which one it was. Thank god I rent.

I think this is a sign that I need to give up on this keyboard thing. Everything I've spent my money on in the past few months turned out to be a waste with the single exception of the Filco. I think it's time for me to hang up this little keyboard quest and stick with what I have and know and love.

Later.
--- End quote ---

Does that mean that the quest is over?  Are you leaving us?

xsphat:
Here's the paint I used:

http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=118

Give it a day or two to dry or it'll F up on you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version