Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 LIVE

KeyCon West 2014 Day Two Presentations

(1/2) > >>

samwisekoi:
Due to technical difficulties, the presentations on day two of KeyCon West 2014 are being captured on video and uploaded to YouTube on the 724support.tv channel:

724support.TV

Presentation #1 by CPTBadAss can be found here:    Metals Processing for Keyboards

Presentation #2 by Vibex can be found here:    Designing Keyboard Layouts

Presentation #3 by HaaTa can be found here:    MC HCK Keyboard Controller

Vendor presentation by Massdrop can be found here:  TBD

- Ron | samwisekoi

CPTBadAss:
Sorry for my fully ramblomatic presentation. Was distracted and lost my flow. I'll post the presentation later to though.

vivalarevolución:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Sun, 13 July 2014, 19:22:17 ---Sorry for my fully ramblomatic presentation. Was distracted and lost my flow. I'll post the presentation later to though.

--- End quote ---

Watched the whole thing.  Learned a bit.  Thanks.

Can't wait to see more of the presentations.

samwisekoi:
Vibex' is up now, and I will have HaaTa and Massdrop presentations up as soon as I can unweave them (they were done like a ping-pong match.)

Next time, I think we should record and stream, so that people can see the presentations whenever they want.

(If the Day One presentations are archived somewhere, please let me know, and I will upload them to the same YouTube channel and playlist!)

- Ron | samwisekoi

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: samwisekoi on Mon, 14 July 2014, 12:59:54 ---(If the Day One presentations are archived somewhere, please let me know, and I will upload them to the same YouTube channel and playlist!)

--- End quote ---

If we weren't banned from twitch, they would probably be available on there...  :|

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version