Author Topic: [GB] CNC Alum. Cooler Master TKL cases r2, SHIPPING  (Read 184876 times)

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
Re: [GB] CNC Alum. Cooler Master TKL cases r2, SHIPPING
« Reply #700 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 14:48:20 »
This might be an incredibly stupid question, but... are the screws for holding down the plastic USB bracket, and screws for anchoring the board into the case included with the kit, or do we need to use the screws from the plastic case?

I got my board this morning as I was walking out of the house. After quickly trying to assemble it before leaving I noticed the screws from the original plastic case won't work for holding in the plastic USB bracket into the new case since they are too small. I didn't see any screws included with the case other than the ones used to hold the two haves together. If there are some included screws I might have just missed them as I was in a rush to leave this morning. If not, what screw size do I need since I'm pretty sure the ones from the keyboard will not fit.

Not at all a stupid question! There should be two small button-head screws included in the poly-bagged packet of parts, which is in a slot in the foam of the box (perhaps easy to miss). You should use those to fasten the USB bracket to the CNC case and not the ones that came with your Cooler Master case. If for some reason those screws were omitted when your hardware kit got packed, just let me know and I can send you replacements.

These are the screws, btw: https://www.mcmaster.com/#94500a221/=1963kwz
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 August 2017, 15:19:35 by norbauer »

Offline Phinnegan

• I have a new addiction.
« Reply #701 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 15:46:38 »

Offline norbauer

« Reply #702 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 17:55:53 »
Show Image

Nice! Love the complementary keys and cable.

Offline NJDEN

« Reply #703 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 18:16:19 »
This might be an incredibly stupid question, but... are the screws for holding down the plastic USB bracket, and screws for anchoring the board into the case included with the kit, or do we need to use the screws from the plastic case?

I got my board this morning as I was walking out of the house. After quickly trying to assemble it before leaving I noticed the screws from the original plastic case won't work for holding in the plastic USB bracket into the new case since they are too small. I didn't see any screws included with the case other than the ones used to hold the two haves together. If there are some included screws I might have just missed them as I was in a rush to leave this morning. If not, what screw size do I need since I'm pretty sure the ones from the keyboard will not fit.

Not at all a stupid question! There should be two small button-head screws included in the poly-bagged packet of parts, which is in a slot in the foam of the box (perhaps easy to miss). You should use those to fasten the USB bracket to the CNC case and not the ones that came with your Cooler Master case. If for some reason those screws were omitted when your hardware kit got packed, just let me know and I can send you replacements.

I'm not seeing the screws unfortunately. I checked in that slit in the packing material as well as the ground where I opened the box. If these are pretty standard screws that can be bought from a hardware store I can totally do that; however, if they are specialized then you might have the ship them out.

-----K70 RGB----Masterkeys Pro S---Pok3r---

Offline norbauer

« Reply #704 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 18:17:51 »

I'm not seeing the screws unfortunately. I checked in that slit in the packing material as well as the ground where I opened the box. If these are pretty standard screws that can be bought from a hardware store I can totally do that; however, if they are specialized then you might have the ship them out.

Might as well save you the trouble and send them to you. I'm happy to do so. Just send me a PM with your order number.

Offline richard912

« Reply #705 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 06:20:33 »
My Aerospace Alu arrived. Love the build and the heft of the case. Alas, the pair of feet are missing the rubber/silicone ends though. Also missing the hex screws for the USB connector and flange screws. Appreciate if you could make arrangements to send them to me too. I've PM you my order number.
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 August 2017, 07:16:15 by richard912 »

Offline norbauer

« Reply #706 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 11:27:11 »
My Aerospace Alu arrived. Love the build and the heft of the case. Alas, the pair of feet are missing the rubber/silicone ends though. Also missing the hex screws for the USB connector and flange screws. Appreciate if you could make arrangements to send them to me too. I've PM you my order number.

Oops. Sorry about that. When doing my inspection, I focused almost exclusively on the cases. Looks like the folks who packed the other side of the case had a few misses, so I probably should have looked at that side more closely too. I'll arrange replacements with you directly.

Offline cmc

« Reply #707 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 19:53:31 »
Mine came today (well, yesterday, but I actually got it this morning)!

This is the Galaxy Blue brushed case with Nantucket Selectric:

I think the blue in Nantucket Selectric is a bit too warm for the case, but I've always planned on putting Dasher or Dancer on this keyboard anyway, so I hope they'll be a better match.  Assuming that they do, this keyboard will have reached endgame.

There were a couple of tiny dings and some minor scratches on the inside of the case, but everything you can actually see looks great!

I'm not hearing any particular change in the sound, for better or for worse.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #708 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 19:57:11 »
There were a couple of tiny dings and some minor scratches on the inside of the case, but everything you can actually see looks great!

Thanks! Yes, I intentionally exclude the hidden surfaces of the case from the inspection criteria because such things are never seen in use—and not including them in the QC criteria actually helps keep the cost down by decreasing the reject rate. :)

Offline losthumans

« Reply #709 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 20:56:51 »
Few quick shots of the 'fridge post-transplant:

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Stunning.

Offline robotsokk

« Reply #710 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 23:24:42 »
Few quick shots of the 'fridge post-transplant:

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Stunning.

Agreed. Such a lovely case and pairing of keyset + case (never thought of Hyperfuse SA + Retro Refrigerator). Bravo  :thumb:
@home      @work Swapping out boards... coming soon     wtb

Offline MoebiuS451

« Reply #711 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 01:07:22 »
Many thanks Ryan for your very fast intervention  :cool: !

LLAP ;)

Offline DreLLin

« Reply #712 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 01:55:55 »
Any updates about the space station white cases? Wanted to get my case before r2.5 to decide if I want another one but looks like that won’t happen now   :'(

Offline cmc

« Reply #713 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 02:10:25 »
Thanks! Yes, I intentionally exclude the hidden surfaces of the case from the inspection criteria because such things are never seen in use—and not including them in the QC criteria actually helps keep the cost down by decreasing the reject rate. :)

Honestly, if the ding were visible, I'd just touch it with an appropriately colored Sharpie and it would disappear.  The only way I even saw these things was by looking for them with a bright light.  It's really beautiful.

Question: There were four screws in the baggie.  The two small ones were perfect for the USB port clip, but what are the two wider, more domed, screws for?

I'm looking forward to you doing a case for my Realforce RGB now!   :)

Offline fine_italian_leather

« Reply #714 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 07:22:38 »
Question: There were four screws in the baggie.  The two small ones were perfect for the USB port clip, but what are the two wider, more domed, screws for?

It's for screwing the plate into the bottom part of the case.

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #715 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 07:23:12 »
Alright, one more to the fold (wanted to catch some pretty SA reflections and as many shades as possible of the case in different lightings at the same time, so, sorry for the harsh light):

Offline autobot

« Reply #716 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 13:56:28 »
So...I'll post a review of this...

Disclaimer: I've bought into keycap group buys, but this is my first mechanical aluminum keyboard/case group buy purchase. I bought this with my own money. And pardon my potato pics!

Norbauer's CM TKL Case is functional art. Period.

The user experience of this product, from unboxing, to assembly, to typing this review is nothing short of stellar.

Packaging alone had passers-by at work stopping in their tracks to ask what it is. Very premium. The case fits so well in the tray carrier, there's a slight vacuum effect, and whistles when you pull the case out. So satisfying!!!

Aluminum texture is slightly rougher than on an Apple product, and the finish is bright, lively, and clean.

The fit of the plate/PCB is amazing. The fit of the USB port is fantastic. The design for assembly even allows me to really dial in how the two halves align for sticklers like myself. Stick some foam in this, and you'd swear the keys just go into a solid block of aluminum (because it is!!!). No pinging, everything is just S O L I D  &  T H I C K.

Wow, wow, wow. Just wow. THIS is how luxury keyboard products should be.

My only nitpick (and this is me reaching for something) is the riser feet grind the case a bit on the last bit of turn. Maybe include a die cut clear plastic/film (think transparency sheet) washer for run 2.5?

So, if you are a Mechanical Keyboard enthusiast and you don't have one of these, and are contemplating... buy one. Or two. Or three. Norbauer is running GB 2.5 for this, and I don't think he wants to run another round after this, so buy one, or risk paying through the nose for one, if anybody even wants to part with theirs. You won't get any of mine!  :p

Overall: 9.9/10

Bravo Norbauer, you have a lifelong customer.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

« Last Edit: Fri, 01 September 2017, 14:01:43 by autobot »

Offline Blazestorm

« Reply #717 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 14:12:00 »
Oops, I was on the wrong thread, posted these on the R1 thread:

It only looks like that from certain angles, otherwise it's a very deep blue. (Galactic Blue - Brushed)

Offline Auk

« Reply #718 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 14:24:34 »
Oops, I was on the wrong thread...
...(Galactic Blue - Brushed)

Too many threads for these cases now, maybe R1 could be locked?

Nice to see the brushed version at last  :)  Which keycap set do you have in the photo?

Offline Blazestorm

« Reply #719 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 15:01:35 »
That one is DSA LightCycle

Offline Auk

« Reply #720 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 16:50:07 »
What is happening with the Tactical Gray cases that didn't pass muster? Are those going to be stripped of the anodizing and reused for the powder coat?

That one is DSA LightCycle

Thanks  :thumb:

Offline norbauer

« Reply #721 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 16:54:57 »

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!

What is happening with the Tactical Gray cases that didn't pass muster? Are those going to be stripped of the anodizing and reused for the powder coat?

For those who opted for a powder-upgrade replacement rather than a refund, that is correct. This should allow me to turn around the replacements faster than waiting for 2.5 to be completed (with perhaps the exception of people who chose finishes specific to r2.5 that are special-order from the powder company such as Astrophysical Purple). I did this before with cases from r1 that had anodizing blemishes, so I know it works perfectly. The cases get bead-blasted before powder coating anyway as part of the normal prep process, and the (relatively very thin) anodizing layer just incidentally gets blasted away during that process.
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 September 2017, 16:56:56 by norbauer »

Offline norbauer

« Reply #722 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 17:01:49 »
So...I'll post a review of this...

Disclaimer: I've bought into keycap group buys, but this is my first mechanical aluminum keyboard/case group buy purchase. I bought this with my own money. And pardon my potato pics!

Norbauer's CM TKL Case is functional art. Period.

The user experience of this product, from unboxing, to assembly, to typing this review is nothing short of stellar.

Packaging alone had passers-by at work stopping in their tracks to ask what it is. Very premium. The case fits so well in the tray carrier, there's a slight vacuum effect, and whistles when you pull the case out. So satisfying!!!

Aluminum texture is slightly rougher than on an Apple product, and the finish is bright, lively, and clean.

The fit of the plate/PCB is amazing. The fit of the USB port is fantastic. The design for assembly even allows me to really dial in how the two halves align for sticklers like myself. Stick some foam in this, and you'd swear the keys just go into a solid block of aluminum (because it is!!!). No pinging, everything is just S O L I D  &  T H I C K.

Wow, wow, wow. Just wow. THIS is how luxury keyboard products should be.

My only nitpick (and this is me reaching for something) is the riser feet grind the case a bit on the last bit of turn. Maybe include a die cut clear plastic/film (think transparency sheet) washer for run 2.5?

So, if you are a Mechanical Keyboard enthusiast and you don't have one of these, and are contemplating... buy one. Or two. Or three. Norbauer is running GB 2.5 for this, and I don't think he wants to run another round after this, so buy one, or risk paying through the nose for one, if anybody even wants to part with theirs. You won't get any of mine!  :p

Overall: 9.9/10

Bravo Norbauer, you have a lifelong customer.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh man. Thank you so much for that incredibly fantastic review! :D The prospect of making even just a few people happy like this is precisely the reason I do these things, stressful though they may sometimes be. I really do personally view these projects as artistic exercises, so for you to call the case "functional art" is really enormously gratifying for me. Thank again, so much!!

Your idea on the rubber feet is a great one; I'll investigate!

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #723 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 18:11:46 »
Managed to get my case installed and finished a few mods on my Novatouch, here are some quick and dirty photos.... better ones tomorrow :)

Must say Ryan, the engineering, design and finish is superb!

Offline losthumans

« Reply #724 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 18:48:54 »
Just got my shipping notification from Originative! Stoked!

Offline autobot

« Reply #725 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 18:52:17 »
Oh man. Thank you so much for that incredibly fantastic review! :D The prospect of making eventual  just a few people happy like this is precisely the reason I do these things, stressful though they may sometimes be. I really do personally view these projects as artistic exercises, so for you to call the case "functional art" is really enormously gratifying for me. Thank again, so much!!

You're very welcome! The highest praises are very well deserved!

I actually planned to leave work early today, and actually stayed till the end of the day so I could use my "Norbafuse" board, responding to non-urgent emails, spinning CAD around, and internet browsing. This is going to be a beast of a daily driver. :)

I'd loooove if you made a matching numpad case! ::nudge Leopold w/ micro USB port pcb nudge:: :)

Offline autobot

« Reply #726 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 18:53:21 »
Managed to get my case installed and finished a few mods on my Novatouch, here are some quick and dirty photos.... better ones tomorrow :)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That's a tasty combination there!

Offline Blazestorm

« Reply #727 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 20:19:49 »
Oh man. Thank you so much for that incredibly fantastic review! :D The prospect of making even just a few people happy like this is precisely the reason I do these things, stressful though they may sometimes be. I really do personally view these projects as artistic exercises, so for you to call the case "functional art" is really enormously gratifying for me. Thank again, so much!!

I'd echo the same sentiments as autobot, nicely done, looking forward to the RF87 case.

My (minor) suggestions for improvement:

1.) Would definitely try to mitigate the grinding feet :D, I saw the aluminum and knew it would grind, but didn't want wobbly feet either so I tightened it down a bit. I haven't unscrewed to check for damage, but I wouldn't ever use this in the "flat" position either.

2.) Other suggestion was to more accurately match the bump-on locations to the size of the bump-ons you're going to provide. The holes/divets are slightly larger than the bump-ons and you can't really get them centered properly (seen on pexon's picture of the feet). Functionally they work fine, just aesthetically they're off a bit.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #728 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 20:25:03 »

I'd echo the same sentiments as autobot, nicely done, looking forward to the RF87 case.

My (minor) suggestions for improvement:

1.) Would definitely try to mitigate the grinding feet :D, I saw the aluminum and knew it would grind, but didn't want wobbly feet either so I tightened it down a bit. I haven't unscrewed to check for damage, but I wouldn't ever use this in the "flat" position either.

2.) Other suggestion was to more accurately match the bump-on locations to the size of the bump-ons you're going to provide. The holes/divets are slightly larger than the bump-ons and you can't really get them centered properly (seen on pexon's picture of the feet). Functionally they work fine, just aesthetically they're off a bit.

Awesome. Thanks for the kind words. :D

#1. If you ground it in hard, there probably is a little circular mark there. I figured if people were going to use feet that they wouldn't be too worried about a circle in a hidden spot on the case--especially one that is extra-not-visible when the riser feet are in use, but all the same I don't mind investigating some kind of rubber washer as a buffer.

#2 is intentional. I have to leave clearance for the powder coated cases, as the powder tends to collect in those corners and significantly reduce the diameter. The current numbers were based on quite a few tests and are a compromise between the best anodizing and powder sizes.

Offline cmc

« Reply #729 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 20:51:34 »

Nice to see the brushed version at last  :)  Which keycap set do you have in the photo?

Hey!  Mine (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=88759.msg2484121#msg2484121) is also the brushed Galaxy Blue.  The color really does appear to shift a lot depending on the lighting.

Offline Blazestorm

« Reply #730 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 21:03:14 »
Awesome. Thanks for the kind words. :D

#1. If you ground it in hard, there probably is a little circular mark there. I figured if people were going to use feet that they wouldn't be too worried about a circle in a hidden spot on the case--especially one that is extra-not-visible when the riser feet are in use, but all the same I don't mind investigating some kind of rubber washer as a buffer.

#2 is intentional. I have to leave clearance for the powder coated cases, as the powder tends to collect in those corners and significantly reduce the diameter. The current numbers were based on quite a few tests and are a compromise between the best anodizing and powder sizes.

For #1, it's more about "I don't want to damage the $250 case I just bought" even if you can't see it when you're using the feet. I don't mind all the marks in-between the two halves, like you said, you really can never see those. But in this scenario, you *could* see the marks if you ever remove the feet and switch to a flat orientation.

#2 makes sense, I figured it was related to some kind of coating, I was only thinking about the anodized cases =) 

Hey!  Mine (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=88759.msg2484121#msg2484121) is also the brushed Galaxy Blue.  The color really does appear to shift a lot depending on the lighting.

Need a bigger picture, that one is tiny =)

Offline Auk

« Reply #731 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 08:18:25 »
Does anybody have full dimensions of the case? The height, 24.8mm, is noted in the r1 thread, but not the width and length.

Sorry, missed that detail in the text.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 September 2017, 10:38:16 by Auk »

Offline poolside

« Reply #732 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 11:09:46 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Very nice  :thumb:
I had the same combo in mind for my case. I am eager to see how that dark blue looks like in person.

Alright, one more to the fold (wanted to catch some pretty SA reflections and as many shades as possible of the case in different lightings at the same time, so, sorry for the harsh light):

Show Image

177360-0

Are these little specks on the lower part of the bezel due to the powder-coating process?

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #733 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 16:14:07 »
Promised some more photos !

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #734 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 16:24:19 »
Looking good pexon! How do you like DSA on the Novatouch? I haven't tried that profile on it yet...

Promised some more photos !

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #735 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 16:28:11 »
Its really nice, I prefer it to Cherry/ GMK thats for sure. I have tried SA and I just can't get on with it. DSA is my least favourite profile, but on Topre, I think it works very well indeed, I would recommend 100%

Offline Auk

« Reply #736 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 18:15:07 »
...The cases get bead-blasted before powder coating anyway as part of the normal prep process, and the (relatively very thin) anodizing layer just incidentally gets blasted away during that process.

Thanks. I was curious about how the paint shop would handle prep for this. I've read too many regrets on PC case modding discussions where people went cheap and their fresh powder coat chipped off the slightest knock.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #737 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 18:23:27 »
...The cases get bead-blasted before powder coating anyway as part of the normal prep process, and the (relatively very thin) anodizing layer just incidentally gets blasted away during that process.

Thanks. I was curious about how the paint shop would handle prep for this. I've read too many regrets on PC case modding discussions where people went cheap and their fresh powder coat chipped off the slightest knock.

Bead-blasting for powder coating should use a much more aggressive (higher particle size) medium that fine finish blasting for anodizing. The rougher media leaves more "tooth" in the aluminum surface for the powder to grab onto.

Offline Auk

« Reply #738 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 18:41:01 »
Bead-blasting for powder coating should use a much more aggressive (higher particle size) medium that fine finish blasting for anodizing. The rougher media leaves more "tooth" in the aluminum surface for the powder to grab onto.

I tried to find some old examples of the poor paint jobs and failed, but I did stumble onto this comment. It shouldn't really be a problem with a conscientious and professional paint shop doing their thing.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #739 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 18:42:02 »

I tried to find some old examples of the poor paint jobs and failed, but I did stumble onto this comment. It shouldn't really be a problem with a conscientious and professional paint shop doing their thing.

I would also agree with that statement. :)

Offline consolation

« Reply #740 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 21:05:23 »

Show Image

That's gorgeous, that's as close to a perfect match as you will ever find. 

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #741 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 21:36:22 »
Are these little specks on the lower part of the bezel due to the powder-coating process?

Those are just pieces of dust. I tried my best to stamp out any dust in photoshop but forgot to do the keyboard itself (focused on the keycaps).

If you want examples of what the powder-coating looks like, check these:

That's gorgeous, that's as close to a perfect match as you will ever find. 

Indoors, the keycaps that came with bright green cap (and navy text) look identical in colour. Outdoors in bright sunlight, you can tell there's like a single shade of difference. But once the green is used as a legend it's impossible to tell. It is perfect. I highly recommend this combo!
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 September 2017, 21:39:20 by clappingcactus »

Offline pootsounds

« Reply #742 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 21:51:31 »

It's gonna be a long week brother...

Offline losthumans

« Reply #743 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 23:26:22 »

It's gonna be a long week brother...
Hah no doubt!

Offline pvd

« Reply #744 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 00:27:50 »
Waiting for my case to ship from Originative as well  :D

What type/brand of foam are you all using to silence ping inside the case? I'm not sure what kind to buy.

Offline elcubismo

• Reddit page
« Reply #745 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 01:10:19 »
Gonna be a while before I can do it, but my plan was to go with this guide
Leopold FC660C lubed, silenced with landing pads | Norbatouch lubed, silenced with hyperspheres | Poker II MX Blue with vortex aluminum case, vortex red/white doubeshot pbt caps and o-rings | CODE TKL MX Clear with Miami | Unicomp Buckling Spring | GMMK with rainbow vomit switches, mostly jailhouse blues and pandealios

Offline floris

« Reply #746 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 05:42:47 »
Build mine with a max key keyset.

177389-0
177391-1

Offline autobot

« Reply #747 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 11:25:24 »
Wifey took the kid shopping, time to quickly snap some pics!  ;D

Offline zslane

« Reply #748 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 11:27:35 »
Build mine with a max key keyset.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

That looks really slick, floris!  :thumb:

Offline norbauer

« Reply #749 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 11:44:27 »
Wow. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos, floris and autobot!