Author Topic: Cool ancient Cherry keyboard  (Read 10591 times)

Offline Maledicted

Cool ancient Cherry keyboard
« on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 11:06:10 »

Offline invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
Re: Cool ancient Cherry keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 18:53:15 »
That would have an awesome history; cherry assembly, digital pcb and someone built a controller as well.
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104
SMK Blue: Chicony KB-5181; HyperX Aqua: HyperX Alloy Origins *Yet-to-rebuild: A 69 key C. P. Clare Foam & Foil assy *Rubber: Digital LK46W-A2; uSoft Natural Pro RT9401, Natural Multimedia 1.0A RT9470, Natural Ergonomic 4000 KU-0460; "Avid" Sejin SLKR2233; "Diamond Touch" Mitsubishi 6511-PB

Offline jacethesaltsculptor

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 14:20:22 »
That's a freaking cool keyboard. I'd love to have it just as a decoration in my living room.

Unicomp M122 - Unicomp Classic Trackball - IBM Model M13 - IBM Model F122 - IBM Model F Bigfoot - IBM Model F AT - Ducky Shine 3 Yellow

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 14:59:32 »
That's a freaking cool keyboard. I'd love to have it just as a decoration in my living room.

The case is probably big enough to build a modern computer inside of, if you really wanted, maybe even without permanent modification if you made a duplicate metal plate for rear I/O. That would make it even cooler.

Offline jacethesaltsculptor

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 19:16:36 »

The case is probably big enough to build a modern computer inside of, if you really wanted, maybe even without permanent modification if you made a duplicate metal plate for rear I/O. That would make it even cooler.

Wow, a Mini ITx in that would probably fit well with a low profile cooler. That'd be such a neat computer to show off, a mini commodore looking creation.

Unicomp M122 - Unicomp Classic Trackball - IBM Model M13 - IBM Model F122 - IBM Model F Bigfoot - IBM Model F AT - Ducky Shine 3 Yellow

Offline funkmon

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 19:18:24 »
This is certainly an interesting one:

Show Image

Vintage Rare Cherry Computer Keyboard UB80-01AA Digital 249945 &More Wooden Case

Cool! A keyboard with a Mom's Basement theme!

lol. Oh my god, a keyboard with wood panelling and ****ing carpeting. Could you even imagine?

Offline Dumble_Hub

• Lets Go Bills!!!
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 19:21:04 »
Does that say "BILL" on the side?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 09 April 2020, 13:15:27 »
Does that say "BILL" on the side?

Looks like it. That is ultra cool and the price seems reasonable. Sometimes people price items like this at absurd levels.
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).
- Scott Jansenn 2024-04-07

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 09 April 2020, 13:28:30 »
Yep. An itx build in that would be ****ing amazing.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.