Author Topic: Not-So-Great Finds  (Read 300097 times)

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Re: Not-So-Great Finds
« Reply #350 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 00:57:04 »
Anyone wanna drop 10K on a rubber dome?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Compaq-Vintage-PS-2-Keyboard-KB-3923-294318-006-New-Old-Stock/362426686642

I really love how it says "save big, free shipping" on the description.

Offline JP

« Reply #351 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 09:52:58 »
Anyone wanna drop 10K on a rubber dome?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Compaq-Vintage-PS-2-Keyboard-KB-3923-294318-006-New-Old-Stock/362426686642

I really love how it says "save big, free shipping" on the description.

I would love to literally drop an object that large on to a rubber dome.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #352 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 15:29:26 »
Why does someone with 58,000 sales and 100% positive feedback list a rubber dome for $10,000?
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 January 2019, 15:33:22 by pixelpusher »

Offline derznation

« Reply #353 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 15:46:09 »
Hey at least the economy shipping is free  :))

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #354 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 17:20:25 »
Why does someone with 58,000 sales and 100% positive feedback list a rubber dome for $10,000?

Hard to know. Those early-2000s Compaqs were really good rubber domes, but even $39.95 would be too high.
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #355 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 19:08:49 »
LOL. Yeah, that's pretty wild.

Considering it looks like an legit seller, otherwise, I'm guessing they got distracted and typed more digits than they realized into the ol' Price box. I'll drop them a note to find out, and will let you know what they say.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #356 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 00:12:38 »
I mean, if he meant to list it at $39.95 i might actually think about it.  It's a cool rubber dome.   

$15 might be more enticing though  :p

Offline no, the other guy

• actually, this guy
« Reply #357 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 04:37:46 »
$ave BIG

FREE shipping

*giggle*
<armin> i have the impression the only reason the mx red switch was invented was drunk people

Unicomp PC122 (review) * IBM Model F XT * Dell AT101W

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #358 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 21:07:04 »
No answer... Guess they're standing by their price. Maybe it's full of diamonds or something.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
« Reply #359 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 16:21:12 »
...... or something.
once received, open it up to retrieve the “something” to sell on the street and recoup your money.
Then you have one free keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104
SMK Blue: Chicony KB-5181; HyperX Aqua: HyperX Alloy Origins *Yet-to-rebuild: A 69 key C. P. Clare Foam & Foil assy *Rubber: Digital LK46W-A2; uSoft Natural Pro RT9401, Natural Multimedia 1.0A RT9470, Natural Ergonomic 4000 KU-0460; "Avid" Sejin SLKR2233; "Diamond Touch" Mitsubishi 6511-PB

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #360 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 18:10:54 »
once received, open it up to retrieve the “something” to sell on the street and recoup your money... Then you have one free keyboard

Dang, why didn't I think of that?

BTW, it's important to remember that you should never clean an old keyboard you're selling. Don't even pass a damp rag over it before you take your photos... Some of that vintage grime can be valuable! Plus, it's easier.

Offline no, the other guy

• actually, this guy
« Reply #361 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 04:41:32 »
Also, dirt is a genuine certificate for a keyboard's age!
<armin> i have the impression the only reason the mx red switch was invented was drunk people

Unicomp PC122 (review) * IBM Model F XT * Dell AT101W

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #362 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 13:25:55 »
once received, open it up to retrieve the “something” to sell on the street and recoup your money... Then you have one free keyboard

Dang, why didn't I think of that?

BTW, it's important to remember that you should never clean an old keyboard you're selling. Don't even pass a damp rag over it before you take your photos... Some of that vintage grime can be valuable! Plus, it's easier.

Dog chewed off an enter key? Pump that buy-it-now price up another six bucks, that's some GENUINE WEAR AND TEAR.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #363 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 15:06:09 »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AVID-DEKO-FAST-ACTION-KEYBOARD/333046836409?hash=item4d8b236cb9:g:a6UAAOSwYXpcENMb

This board was described as one of the best constructed mx boards ever. It should have vintage blacks. Maybe someone can talk the seller down on the price

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #364 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 23:55:33 »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AVID-DEKO-FAST-ACTION-KEYBOARD/333046836409?hash=item4d8b236cb9:g:a6UAAOSwYXpcENMb

This board was described as one of the best constructed mx boards ever. It should have vintage blacks. Maybe someone can talk the seller down on the price

I agree, $283 + shipping is steep. But I think most of you would agree, it's interesting enough to have its own Great Finds thread—rather than going here, where we traditionally put the real dogs.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #365 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 23:58:28 »
Here's a 2014 thread about them, if anyone's interested.

Offline JP

« Reply #367 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 08:17:29 »
https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/79077/heinz-canned-soup-big-red-tomato-salt-reduced

Terrible find.

Yeah that's just too expensive. When I need my tomato soup hit I just steal some ketchup packets from the fast food joint and add warm water and pinch of salt and pepper.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #368 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 09:57:40 »

Show Image

I agree, $283 + shipping is steep. But I think most of you would agree, it's interesting enough to have its own Great Finds thread—rather than going here, where we traditionally put the real dogs.

Fair! I wanted to make a Great Finds thread but obviously thought the price was not-so-great

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #369 on: Sun, 03 February 2019, 04:33:39 »

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
NIB Model M (except it's used)
« Reply #370 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 15:17:37 »
Old Stock IBM Model M F2 Keyboard Part Number 1391401 PS/2 (1988 Vintage)

212304-0

212306-1

Quote from: eBay seller
Condition: New other (see details)

"Was in original box when purchased and was bought as New old stock."

Looks like eBay needs a new category:

Condition: Seller thinks it's new, but they got taken

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Model M 1395100 – free nicotine sludge!
« Reply #371 on: Mon, 18 February 2019, 02:30:50 »
IBM Lexmark 1395100 Model M PS/2 Mechanical Buckling Spring Keyboard AS-IS

BIN $85.00 + shipping

You may be thinking, "Okay, I suppose that's a reasonable price for a seldom-seen oddball Model M variant which Lexmark, for some arcane reason, gave a p/n that'd already been used for an SSK."

But wait—there's more! This particular keeb has had so much cigarette smoke blown on it, its barrel plate is coated with free nicotine sludge (zoom in for full effect):

The stuff can also be found oozing out in various other places:

Usually, one must coat one's own keebs with the sludge of their choice. But if you're looking for one that's been pre-infused with oily, stinky, toxic tobacco goop, what a value!

Offline fanpeople

Re: Model M 1395100 – free nicotine sludge!
« Reply #372 on: Mon, 18 February 2019, 03:49:14 »

Show Image

BIN $85.00 + shipping

You may be thinking, "Okay, I suppose that's a reasonable price for a seldom-seen oddball Model M variant which Lexmark, for some arcane reason, gave a p/n that'd already been used for an SSK."

But wait—there's more! This particular keeb has had so much cigarette smoke blown on it, its barrel plate is coated with free nicotine sludge (zoom in for full effect):

Show Image

Show Image

Usually, one must coat one's own keebs with the sludge of their choice. But if you're looking for one that's been pre-infused with oily, stinky, toxic tobacco goop, what a value!

hey hey hey hey wait just one minute. Buying that and scooping up that juciy nicotine sludge so as to  smoke it through a crack pipe would still be cheaper than buying cigarettes in Straya.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #373 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 00:03:25 »
...Buying that and scooping up that juciy nicotine sludge so as to  smoke it through a crack pipe would still be cheaper than buying cigarettes in Straya.

Sympathies, mate... As you know, though, everything we produce for you here must be manufactured upside-down so it'll be right-side-up when it reaches you—and as I'm sure you can imagine, it's more costly having to suspend all the equipment and workers from the ceiling.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
$3K M still available
« Reply #374 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 00:06:32 »

(Attachment Link)

NIB Industrial Model M—just $3,073!! Plus shipping!

Never mind that it's p/n 1394946, the most common Industrial M... It's NIB. Thus there's no limit on its value—it could be worth anything! Don't believe me? Just ask this seller!  :?O

And they're still at it! They haven't raisedthe price, at least.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #375 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 02:44:06 »
...Buying that and scooping up that juciy nicotine sludge so as to  smoke it through a crack pipe would still be cheaper than buying cigarettes in Straya.

Sympathies, mate... As you know, though, everything we produce for you here must be manufactured upside-down so it'll be right-side-up when it reaches you—and as I'm sure you can imagine, it's more costly having to suspend all the equipment and workers from the ceiling.

We appreciate it though, without this we would still be watching Dawsons Creek upside down. It must be hard on the actors brains all that extra blood flow to the cerebellum.

Offline JP

« Reply #376 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 22:40:35 »

Show Image

BIN $85.00 + shipping

Show Image

Show Image

Dang, a beige Model with a square badge. That's quite odd. Maybe they re-used an old mold used with the square badge industrials.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #377 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 00:16:30 »
Dang, a beige Model with a square badge. That's quite odd. Maybe they re-used an old mold used with the square badge industrials.

It is odd Lexmark used the old upper-right square-logo case... It's actually the only OEM Model M I've seen that didn't use the newer rectangular left-side space. Maybe they didn't feel they could adapt their logo to a more horizontal format. Go figure.

Offline OldIsNew

« Reply #378 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 22:13:19 »

Offline morgul12

« Reply #379 on: Thu, 02 May 2019, 09:15:27 »
Lexmark Model M... needs a good cleaning, but hey, it has a novelty fake key stuck on with putty!  Only $44 for 12 months

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113733829161?ul_noapp=true

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #380 on: Thu, 02 May 2019, 09:40:52 »
Lexmark Model M... needs a good cleaning, but hey, it has a novelty fake key stuck on with putty!  Only $44 for 12 months

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113733829161?ul_noapp=true

good lordy

Offline Ascenity

« Reply #381 on: Fri, 03 May 2019, 11:03:41 »
Only a cool £100 for a lasered cap G80-3000 - bargain!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254219031123

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #382 on: Sun, 19 May 2019, 19:25:31 »

A real shame that the board is at a unfair price.   :(

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #383 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 08:18:45 »
Is it unfair? That seems like a really interesting board, and I'd be curious to see what the LCD is for. The price doesn't seem too unreasonable for such a massive and weird board.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #384 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 08:32:35 »
Is it unfair? That seems like a really interesting board, and I'd be curious to see what the LCD is for. The price doesn't seem too unreasonable for such a massive and weird board.
Yeah that shouldn't cost more than ~$100 (I see one on ebay now for $80+$20 shipping)and that is still kinda high, I bought one like 6 years ago for ~$60.

The board doesn't work with a modern pc IIRC it is specific to it's own hardware system. I will mention there are a few revisions so perhaps a newer might function differently than the one I had which was an older model.

They are well built and interesting with those half keycaps but I can't see spending hundreds on it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 May 2019, 08:34:43 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #385 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 10:04:59 »
Ebay isn't the best website to shop for great finds because you can hardly find any on the site. Most of the time, their customers are not the best at researching their products, and because of that the seller thinks they have the right to charge that unfair price.

Offline guptaji

« Reply #386 on: Tue, 10 September 2019, 01:50:38 »
Quote from: eBay seller
I tested the keyboard this last week on my office computer, and all keys function as designed. It felt great to be typing again on this classic keyboard...

I will vacuum the keyboard and wipe it down, but I don't want to take all the keys off to wash them individually... You can see this was well used and the keys are dirty. I have reduced the starting price accordingly.

Kindly, which vacuum cleaner is the best for this kind of operation? TIA.

Offline OldIsNew

« Reply #387 on: Mon, 09 December 2019, 14:55:10 »

QTY-1 LOGITECH S-2Y50 SK6300 CORDLESS RARE KEYBOARD PC COMPATIBLE LOT #13

https://www.ebay.com/itm/QTY-1-LOGITECH-S-2Y50-SK6300-CORDLESS-RARE-KEYBOARD-PC-COMPATIBLE-LOT-13/371759264578

I guess the cord is just for display purposes.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #388 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 15:34:53 »

QTY-1 LOGITECH S-2Y50 SK6300 CORDLESS RARE KEYBOARD PC COMPATIBLE LOT #13

https://www.ebay.com/itm/QTY-1-LOGITECH-S-2Y50-SK6300-CORDLESS-RARE-KEYBOARD-PC-COMPATIBLE-LOT-13/371759264578

I guess the cord is just for display purposes.

Redefines the meaning of "cordless" :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jacethesaltsculptor

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #389 on: Sat, 11 January 2020, 10:42:04 »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-IBM-QWERTY-1-Key-PS-2-KEYBOARD-MODEL-KB-7953-E1897/303436814302?hash=item46a63e57de:g:iv4AAOSwz1peFU2~

Here we have a single key from a KB-7953 for 40 bucks.

Nevermind that I can literally buy the complete KEYBOARD for half that price if I really want it.

Unicomp M122 - Unicomp Classic Trackball - IBM Model M13 - IBM Model F122 - IBM Model F Bigfoot - IBM Model F AT - Ducky Shine 3 Yellow

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #390 on: Wed, 15 January 2020, 20:48:04 »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-IBM-QWERTY-1-Key-PS-2-KEYBOARD-MODEL-KB-7953-E1897/303436814302?hash=item46a63e57de:g:iv4AAOSwz1peFU2~

Nevermind that I can literally buy the complete KEYBOARD for half that price if I really want it.

How much crack did that guy smoke? This thread is gold. I feel I'll be adding to it the next time I see something like crappy old mid 2000s paper thin OEM budget computer cases being sold as "premium gamer" cases for $60 each. That guy got really offended when I told him those things aren't worth anything. Somebody must have taken him for a ride.

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #391 on: Thu, 16 January 2020, 05:57:24 »

How much crack did that guy smoke? This thread is gold. I feel I'll be adding to it the next time I see something like crappy old mid 2000s paper thin OEM budget computer cases being sold as "premium gamer" cases for $60 each. That guy got really offended when I told him those things aren't worth anything. Somebody must have taken him for a ride.

I can see the crack logic: "It's rare! old things yellow like books! It must be worth at least 100$, but I'll let it go for a steal."

Some people are also just desperate and are hoping to get a crazy ebay buyer, I have sold something on Ebay that didn't make sense to go for as much as they did, that is a once in a blue moon thing, but this sort of auction may be courting that kind of buyer.

Unicomp M122 - Unicomp Classic Trackball - IBM Model M13 - IBM Model F122 - IBM Model F Bigfoot - IBM Model F AT - Ducky Shine 3 Yellow

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #392 on: Thu, 16 January 2020, 07:13:26 »
I can see the crack logic: "It's rare! old things yellow like books! It must be worth at least 100$, but I'll let it go for a steal."

Some people are also just desperate and are hoping to get a crazy ebay buyer, I have sold something on Ebay that didn't make sense to go for as much as they did, that is a once in a blue moon thing, but this sort of auction may be courting that kind of buyer.

Yeah, they yellow, just like my 100-year-old book on the history of England that's worth like $10. I wonder if the idea was to post the 2 key once some lucky person snatched up the 1. The cases I actually saw on Facebook marketplace, and some of them were Dell, so you had to go, " ... are those even ATX?"

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #393 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 18:52:32 »
Yeah, they yellow, just like my 100-year-old book on the history of England that's worth like $10. I wonder if the idea was to post the 2 key once some lucky person snatched up the 1. The cases I actually saw on Facebook marketplace, and some of them were Dell, so you had to go, " ... are those even ATX?"

ugh, facebook marketplace is like the craigslist of craigslist to me, I stay far away, unless it's something REALLY special. I've bought two things on Facebook marketplace and had a strange time with both, so I keep it as a last resort option. (IBM 5251 for 300 dollars converted to USB cleaned and perfect, and it'll also give me a massage every evening? maybe... later...)

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #394 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 18:56:17 »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-model-F-122-FULLY-restored-new-foam-soarers-converter-ANSI-mod-EXTRAS/324050800899?hash=item4b72eed103:g:wAUAAOSwTz1eKTtS

a model F 122, ANSI modded, for hold on here...

1500 bucks!

For the price of a car you can have a lovingly catered to F122, that has IBM wheelwriter keycaps. (Sorta neat, pretty useless otherwise)

It has a soarers converter thrown in.

He has also inserted a "Code" key next to the space bar, that has a questionable utility.

I mean, I like this keyboard, but I'd like a car for the same price better.

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #395 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 20:59:42 »
ugh, facebook marketplace is like the craigslist of craigslist to me, I stay far away, unless it's something REALLY special. I've bought two things on Facebook marketplace and had a strange time with both, so I keep it as a last resort option. (IBM 5251 for 300 dollars converted to USB cleaned and perfect, and it'll also give me a massage every evening? maybe... later...)

Wow, nice. I have never seen a beamspring board in person.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-model-F-122-FULLY-restored-new-foam-soarers-converter-ANSI-mod-EXTRAS/324050800899?hash=item4b72eed103:g:wAUAAOSwTz1eKTtS

a model F 122, ANSI modded, for hold on here...

1500 bucks!

For the price of a car you can have a lovingly catered to F122, that has IBM wheelwriter keycaps. (Sorta neat, pretty useless otherwise)

It has a soarers converter thrown in.

He has also inserted a "Code" key next to the space bar, that has a questionable utility.

I mean, I like this keyboard, but I'd like a car for the same price better.

I have paid even less than that for cars. lol.

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #396 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 22:11:27 »

I was being facetious, I meant, if I found such a thing on Facebook Marketplace, I'd still probably not buy it, due to how unsavory and poor transactions have gone on there for me.

I've paid less too, and gotten ALOT more out of them than this.

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #397 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 22:17:02 »

I was being facetious, I meant, if I found such a thing on Facebook Marketplace, I'd still probably not buy it, due to how unsavory and poor transactions have gone on there for me.

I've paid less too, and gotten ALOT more out of them than this.

Ah, makes sense. I can't think of anything I have actually purchased on there before yet. I always used Craigslist, and I'm not a fan of social media, so the marketplace is literally the only reason I log in sometimes.

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #398 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 22:30:31 »
Same here, I log into my Facebook maybe once a month in case a far flung relation has a question for me, or REALLY needs to tell me something in a semi-private way.

Otherwise my facebook has been rotting for years now.

I can't wait until it's dead, I'll have the last reason I need to finally be rid of it.

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #399 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 23:01:10 »
Same here, I log into my Facebook maybe once a month in case a far flung relation has a question for me, or REALLY needs to tell me something in a semi-private way.

Otherwise my facebook has been rotting for years now.

I can't wait until it's dead, I'll have the last reason I need to finally be rid of it.

You've already got every reason to be rid of it. What do they need to message you on Facebook, of all things, for? lol