geekhack Marketplace > HendyZone

Varmilo VA87M & VB87M, Keycaps, PBT Spacebar - ARRIVED

<< < (2/4) > >>

HendyZone:

--- Quote from: Lepidus on Wed, 21 October 2015, 06:02:47 ---Hey, Hendy

Will Va87m arrive anytime soon? Will it be the backlit version?

--- End quote ---

Hello, actually some VA87M already arrived and half already sold out by local customers;
since we are still developing the options + variants system for ordering through the site, we haven't listed the VA87M yet

In varmilo as you know; there are a lot of option and variants as an add-on

OEM keyboard but super complex :))

What kind of VA87M do you want ?
Switch ?
LED ?
Keycap ?
Case ?

njbair:
This would be a great board for me if it was compatible with Mac. But it does some weird thing where it acts like multiple keyboards when you plug it in (probably for high KRO support), and Mac just chokes on this. It also means you can't use hasu's USB to USB converter, so no programmability.

I even tried using a USB to PS/2 adapter, back into a PS/2 to USB adapter. Nothing.

Lepidus:

--- Quote from: HendyZone on Wed, 21 October 2015, 06:48:44 ---
--- Quote from: Lepidus on Wed, 21 October 2015, 06:02:47 ---Hey, Hendy

Will Va87m arrive anytime soon? Will it be the backlit version?

--- End quote ---

Hello, actually some VA87M already arrived and half already sold out by local customers;
since we are still developing the options + variants system for ordering through the site, we haven't listed the VA87M yet

In varmilo as you know; there are a lot of option and variants as an add-on

OEM keyboard but super complex :))

What kind of VA87M do you want ?
Switch ?
LED ?
Keycap ?
Case ?

--- End quote ---

Switch ?
Gaterons browns/blues, probably. Actually, the cheaper the better, as I will put Zealios on it.

LED ?
Red leds.

Keycap ?
Are those black on black deysub already avalible? If not, the regular black on grey dyesub top printed.
What options other options you have?

Case ?
Again, what options are avalible? Maybe grey if there is any, or just regular black.

Thanks.

HendyZone:

--- Quote from: njbair on Wed, 21 October 2015, 07:02:03 ---This would be a great board for me if it was compatible with Mac. But it does some weird thing where it acts like multiple keyboards when you plug it in (probably for high KRO support), and Mac just chokes on this. It also means you can't use hasu's USB to USB converter, so no programmability.

I even tried using a USB to PS/2 adapter, back into a PS/2 to USB adapter. Nothing.

--- End quote ---

Yeah varmilo is great board,
The early varmilo boards are not compatible with Mac
Do you know that Varmilo keyboard already compatible on Mac OS X now ?
Both of VA87M and VB87M are compatible on Mac

--- Quote from: Lepidus on Wed, 21 October 2015, 07:32:44 ---Switch ?
Gaterons browns/blues, probably. Actually, the cheaper the better, as I will put Zealios on it.

LED ?
Red leds.

Keycap ?
Are those black on black deysub already avalible? If not, the regular black on grey dyesub top printed.
What options other options you have?

Case ?
Again, what options are avalible? Maybe grey if there is any, or just regular black.

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Since you want to replace the switch; my suggestion is buy the cheapest Varmilo version then
the cheapest option is like this
va87m
gateron switch
black case
dark gray keycap (side printed)
no LED

you can add the LED by yourself

in this case you must wait around early december; we have this cheap varmilo version shipment on november including the Black on Black Dye Sub Keycap set

njbair:
Yeah it works, i tested use regular PS/2 adapter on my PC :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version