Author Topic: Keycap & Keyboard Photography  (Read 2186220 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: Keycap & Keyboard Photography
« Reply #1750 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 07:48:39 »
X-post / what did you get in the mail today.
I was able to get an SSK thru elecplus/Cindy, it was everything I expected and more. I made an un-boxing gif so I guess I was pretty excited. I have to get this thing bolt modded and a little tuned up, but overall it was in excellent condition after the cleaning.

Show Image

One picture after I got it all cleaned up.
Show Image

god i just wanna send you stuff in the vague hope you make gifs of it
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1751 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 08:15:58 »
I was able to get an SSK thru elecplus/Cindy, it was everything I expected and more. I made an un-boxing gif so I guess I was pretty excited. I have to get this thing bolt modded and a little tuned up, but overall it was in excellent condition after the cleaning.

Show Image

Show Image

Really nice GIF indeed! The picture that comes after is nice as well. Good job.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1752 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 08:17:41 »
Beautiful board and really cool gif. I see alot of people getting space savers from from elec plus and Cindy . Do you have to get on a list or something to buy one of these? Anyways it's beautiful and god speed with your mods!
There were even NIB SSK's available at some point, I have one  :cool: But yes, there is a list and with some luck you can get one. Living in the US will make things easier for you, shipping is cheap and you don't have to worry about import taxes. In order to get on the list, not only for SSK's but also for other interesting vintage boards you have to go to Deskthority -> http://deskthority.net/  . It's a nice club and I'm a proud member of  :thumb: In the Marketplace area you will find very easy the threads related to stuff from Cindy. If you need more details you can always PM me  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1753 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 13:09:57 »

Show Image

Show Image

YO MANG. ERRTIME, I GET WET, SON. SO GOOD. I really should give a shot sometime but I don't have the tripod to do it.

So damn good. I look forward to your next one :D

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1754 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 13:47:42 »

Show Image

Show Image

IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1755 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 17:26:16 »
Ice Gasmasks!  :)

No caps were harmed in the process of taking these pictures! xD

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1756 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 17:29:23 »

Show Image

Show Image

Cool pictures :D

Offline scubaste

« Reply #1757 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 19:11:09 »
scubaste.... I think we need a thread dedicated to your gifs, cuz like... they're awesome n stuff

I am not opposed to this idea, but I doubt I would have thought to do it on my own. Thanks for the thought!

scubaste.... I think we need a thread dedicated to your gifs, cuz like... they're awesome n stuff

Seriously. Please make a dedicated gif thread 'cause I've loved all of your .gifs.

Thanks Cpt! I have to preface by saying I have some really great camera gear so that goes a long way if you can just find decent lighting. But:

I prefer using natural light that is soft, diffused, and indirect. So if you go around your house and look for counter space or floor space (or whatever) to take a picture on, what gets some natural light but not direct or harsh lighting. If you have lots of visible shadows around the area you are taking pictures then it probably isn't the best spot. I'm talking hard edge shadows. Some shadows are fine, but more diffused and less noticeable the better(in my opinion). Cloudy days can be nice if it stays consistent. All this is assuming you have your home lights turned off. You would be using the natural light from windows, and because of this it is probably going to be too dark to hand hold a camera. So a tripod is essential.

So if you can choose your lighting well then the process becomes pretty simple. Its mostly a matter of composition and knowing how to work your camera's settings from this point. For these kinds of shots, try the smallest aperture setting your camera (or lens) allows, ISO 100(or lowest your camera allows) then match the shutter speed to get the proper exposure. If you want to get fancy from there you can get an LED cluster for cheap and diffuse it with tissue paper or something like the. You can use that sparingly to give the keyboard highlights. That'll take some trial and error.

The other option is just to make or buy a light box. Only issue I have with a light box is it can look like product shot sometimes. You can also do great things with external lighting / flashes, but this get time consuming and expensive.

I don't know how to describe the pictures other than they have a moderately shallow depth of field and a (hopefully) subtle vignette. Another way to say the photos have a shallow depth of field would be to say the foreground (or keys) are sharply in focus while the background is nicely blurred. That in combination with the vignette helps the eye to focus on the sharpest and brightest area of the photo.

And of course pulling your RAW files into a program like Lightroom can help tweak color, saturation, exposure, and make the result either more stunning or more realistic depending on what you are after. Further clean up and editing would be in Photoshop. But, I usually ask Boop to edit my stuff so maybe she can speak further on that.
Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question. I gotta start shooting more. It's hard to get natural lighting in my apartment though. There's only two windows and they face east so I don't get as much lighting in the evenings when I'm free on the weekdays :(.

No problem. And I hear ya on those constraints. I think I'd try to make a good lightbox and do more experimenting shooting in it if I was forced to only shoot in the evenings. I know you can get great results, but I haven't spent too much time using them.

Show Image

Show Image

Bunny I hope you know I'd take that deal in a heartbeat. I live for [ctrl]alt / Bro / Keyboard goodies! #1 fan US.  :p

and so I don't make the longest reply in history:
Bro Caps
Sed8op8
CPTBadAss
BunnyLake
Ngt
VesperSAINT
hwood34

Thank you guys(and gal) for the encouraging words, the effort is totally worth it knowing some folks enjoyed looking at them. Seriously, It makes this such a rewarding process for me since I am not always sure how to contribute around here!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1758 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 19:34:44 »
I just caught up on three pages of this thread, and I'm not going to quote everyone, but seriously awesome shots here guys.  :)  (if you posted here recently, this is directed at you   :-*  )

also, those gifs...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1759 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 03:26:46 »

Show Image

Show Image

Very impressive keyboard!

Very impressive GIF!

Very impressive post!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1760 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 05:23:05 »

I am not opposed to this idea, but I doubt I would have thought to do it on my own. Thanks for the thought!

Seriously. Please make a dedicated gif thread 'cause I've loved all of your .gifs.

Thanks Cpt! I have to preface by saying I have some really great camera gear so that goes a long way if you can just find decent lighting. But:

I prefer using natural light that is soft, diffused, and indirect. So if you go around your house and look for counter space or floor space (or whatever) to take a picture on, what gets some natural light but not direct or harsh lighting. If you have lots of visible shadows around the area you are taking pictures then it probably isn't the best spot. I'm talking hard edge shadows. Some shadows are fine, but more diffused and less noticeable the better(in my opinion). Cloudy days can be nice if it stays consistent. All this is assuming you have your home lights turned off. You would be using the natural light from windows, and because of this it is probably going to be too dark to hand hold a camera. So a tripod is essential.

So if you can choose your lighting well then the process becomes pretty simple. Its mostly a matter of composition and knowing how to work your camera's settings from this point. For these kinds of shots, try the smallest aperture setting your camera (or lens) allows, ISO 100(or lowest your camera allows) then match the shutter speed to get the proper exposure. If you want to get fancy from there you can get an LED cluster for cheap and diffuse it with tissue paper or something like the. You can use that sparingly to give the keyboard highlights. That'll take some trial and error.

The other option is just to make or buy a light box. Only issue I have with a light box is it can look like product shot sometimes. You can also do great things with external lighting / flashes, but this get time consuming and expensive.

I don't know how to describe the pictures other than they have a moderately shallow depth of field and a (hopefully) subtle vignette. Another way to say the photos have a shallow depth of field would be to say the foreground (or keys) are sharply in focus while the background is nicely blurred. That in combination with the vignette helps the eye to focus on the sharpest and brightest area of the photo.

And of course pulling your RAW files into a program like Lightroom can help tweak color, saturation, exposure, and make the result either more stunning or more realistic depending on what you are after. Further clean up and editing would be in Photoshop. But, I usually ask Boop to edit my stuff so maybe she can speak further on that.
Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question. I gotta start shooting more. It's hard to get natural lighting in my apartment though. There's only two windows and they face east so I don't get as much lighting in the evenings when I'm free on the weekdays :(.

No problem. And I hear ya on those constraints. I think I'd try to make a good lightbox and do more experimenting shooting in it if I was forced to only shoot in the evenings. I know you can get great results, but I haven't spent too much time using them.

Show Image

Show Image

Bunny I hope you know I'd take that deal in a heartbeat. I live for [ctrl]alt / Bro / Keyboard goodies! #1 fan US.  :p

and so I don't make the longest reply in history:
Bro Caps
Sed8op8
CPTBadAss
BunnyLake
Ngt
VesperSAINT
hwood34

Thank you guys(and gal) for the encouraging words, the effort is totally worth it knowing some folks enjoyed looking at them. Seriously, It makes this such a rewarding process for me since I am not always sure how to contribute around here!
thank you man I'm really intrigued and have come to the conclusion that MAYBE I should wait on investing in a Korean custom and purchase a decent camera and tripod. I really enjoyed your gif and congrats again man.
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1761 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 07:43:01 »

Show Image

Show Image

Cool pictures :D

Thx a lot HPE!  :)

I just caught up on three pages of this thread, and I'm not going to quote everyone, but seriously awesome shots here guys.  :)  (if you posted here recently, this is directed at you   :-*  )

also, those gifs...

Thankies Hoffman!  :-*

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1762 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:18:05 »
Messed around with the new umbrella

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline bianco

« Reply #1763 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 02:05:42 »
duck lightpad/butterfly

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1764 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 02:32:45 »

Punks teach me your ways. Seriously is there a guide on how you did this? I'm assuming you painted then sanded the caps but is there something I'm missing?
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1765 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 03:15:08 »
Show Image

Punks teach me your ways. Seriously is there a guide on how you did this? I'm assuming you painted then sanded the caps but is there something I'm missing?

Love the looks of this paint job!  :thumb:

It reminds me a lot of the drybrush technique which should work very well for something like this.

Its commonly used in all kinds of model painting, modding, weathering etc, as its awesome for working out only edges and contours of things which (on an weathered look) would experience most wear irl for example.

It basically works by using a (rather rough) paintbrush (or even toothbrush), and scraping of as much paint as possible until it literally will close to leave any marks at all when trying to draw a line...
Kinda like this :
More

... this way you can easily scrape over the edges of object and the paint will almost automatically only brush on corners like magic since those areas will have the most wear/pressure applied and there for get more paint out of the drybrush! :)

I really hope this might help you Joey! I used to do this for modding and model painting and its really not that hard and can lead to amazing results, just give it a try! =D

Here are also some links and pics for reference, but there is many tutorial on drybrush painting!

More

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1766 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:23:14 »
Show Image

Here you go.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40658.msg1427057#msg1427057
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1767 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:48:01 »
Show Image

Here you go.

Thanks! I'll be doing the opposite this summer, where white shines through a dark color.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1768 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 15:23:22 »
Took a new shot earlier since ive changed a few caps out

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1769 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 15:24:12 »

Show Image

Well, that's a strange but nice gradient.
I love Elzy

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1770 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 16:24:42 »

Show Image

I still search for your soul ..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1771 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 17:41:24 »

Show Image

His soul is not for sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1772 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 17:44:54 »

Show Image

His soul is not for sale.

Everything has a price

:hide:

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1773 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 18:28:47 »
Show Image

Here you go.

Thanks! I'll be doing the opposite this summer, where white shines through a dark color.
Punks' version is just so beautiful! I love it for real.

I'll be looking forward to see pictures of your version!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1774 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 21:00:01 »

031 by hwood34, on Flickr

Offline YongJK

« Reply #1775 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 21:08:04 »
Shot this yesterday night.
Wireless flash deployed.

Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1776 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 21:47:54 »
^ Those Cherry keys :eek:

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1777 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 08:52:44 »
Wireless flash deployed.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice shots!  :)
I feel bad for Control tho, since Control <3 Alt but Alt <3 Menu... xD

Which set are those caps from btw?
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 March 2015, 08:55:15 by FoC_Tow »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1778 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 08:58:12 »
Wireless flash deployed.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I feel bad for Control tho, since he loves Alt, but Alt is more interested in Menu... xD

That's the Valentines set

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1779 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 09:07:16 »
Thx Hwood!  :)

Also just realized, Alt <3 Menu & Control! I see how that works now... xD

Offline SLOWION

• Jerry Neutron
« Reply #1780 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 22:06:31 »
Just picked up a Rosewill RK-9000V2 keyboard. Nothing too fancy to show in terms of pictures but it's my first keyboard with Cherry MX brown switches

Threw on some doubleshot ABS keycaps I had laying around...

More photos: http://imgur.com/a/EUHGi

Also did a quick video overview:
YouTube: Jerry Neutron | Steam ID: SLOWION

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1781 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 12:30:47 »
RedScarfIII 96:
-OG french cherry dyesub + gmk 1.75 Shift + Bros
- Gaterons clears 65g lubed sip-socketed

Full album here:  http://imgur.com/a/cv3En
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1782 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 12:32:06 »
RedScarfIII 96:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I really like  that alot, it's like a slab of keyboard

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #1783 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 14:39:34 »
Wireless flash deployed.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Lovely pictures! I really like the background, the color of it and also it fits perfect to the caps. Great!

Here are some shots from my CMYW caps which I got this week. I will do some more shots when I get a Cherry board next week, because I think the CMYW caps fit much better to beige caps than to dark caps. There would CMYK be better maybe.

... ...

Offline YongJK

« Reply #1784 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 01:40:57 »
Wireless flash deployed.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I feel bad for Control tho, since Control <3 Alt but Alt <3 Menu... xD

^ Those Cherry keys :eek:

Wireless flash deployed.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I feel bad for Control tho, since he loves Alt, but Alt is more interested in Menu... xD

That's the Valentines set
Valentine's Set from China to be precise.
They ran a group buy. I am just boarding the ship along.  ;D

I have spent 1 day to mod my brand new filco.
not perfectly neat but they looked great at least  ;D

Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1785 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:29:19 »
RedScarfIII 96:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Really like how the board looks. It is awesome dude. How does the 75% layout feel at use? Did you manage to get everything working?

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1786 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 06:23:52 »
RedScarfIII 96:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Really like how the board looks. It is awesome dude. How does the 75% layout feel at use? Did you manage to get everything working?
Thanks bro.
It's not a 75% layout , it's a lightsaver layout. Otherwise I like it so far, gotta get used to it though, been using 60% for so long.
Everything working, was a pain in the ass to fix the SMD diode and I'll have to finish the leds one day.
Loving it, cherry profile is so comfortable and lubed 65g gateron clears are dope.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1787 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:35:22 »
RedScarfIII 96:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks bro.
It's not a 75% layout , it's a lightsaver layout. Otherwise I like it so far, gotta get used to it though, been using 60% for so long.
Everything working, was a pain in the ass to fix the SMD diode and I'll have to finish the leds one day.
Loving it, cherry profile is so comfortable and lubed 65g gateron clears are dope.
The board looks really cool and Cherry profile is the best I've tested so far :thumb: That green Shift looks familiar :D
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1788 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:55:39 »
RedScarfIII 96:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks bro.
The board looks really cool and Cherry profile is the best I've tested so far :thumb: That green Shift looks familiar :D
:D
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1789 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 09:26:08 »

RedScarfIII 96:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks bro.

Yeah I hope I won't have to mess with SMD soldering once I'll get in a DIY project.

I hope you'll bring it along on our next meeting! I'll be glad to try it. ^^

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1790 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 13:18:37 »
romer-g life.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert