Author Topic: Calm Depths or Godspeed  (Read 2335 times)

Offline DJSnotBoogie

Calm Depths or Godspeed
« on: Thu, 26 July 2018, 12:30:05 »
I’m planning a dream board.  I want it to be space themed, but I’m torn between Calm depths and Godspeed.  I know Calm Depths really isn’t space themed, but the colorway works well with it.  Which key set looks better in your opinion?  They’re both hard as hell to track down, so I need to decide which I’m going to focus my efforts on.

Offline clik_clak

Re: Calm Depths or Godspeed
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 26 July 2018, 12:39:02 »
Why on earth would you care what others thought of these sets? It's your keyboard, put the one you like the best on it. Both sets come up fairly regularly on MM, so just keep an eye out there....

If you can't decide, get the one that's cheaper. If you end up being unhappy, sell it. You won't have a problem selling either set.

The thing is with asking a question like this, too...What if 10 people say one and 10 people say the other? You're in the same exact position as you were before.

Offline DJSnotBoogie

Re: Calm Depths or Godspeed
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 26 July 2018, 14:02:03 »
I should have been more clear.  I was hoping someone that has seen both in the flesh could weigh in.  I’ve seen many pictures of Calm Depths, and the variation of the caps based on the lighting is crazy.  Some pictures have the modifiers looking washed out. Others they look darker and deeper in color.  The sets are a lot of money, and I was hoping on some input before I shelled out that kind of cash.