Author Topic: [Group Buy] KBC PBT Keycaps including 104 keysets and 37 keysets [Deadline: 6/30]  (Read 13040 times)

Offline feng

• * Vendor
I was planning to do this group buy last month and now I'm done with three of my group buys, so here it is.
After talking to imsto, I would only make those keysets that are not listed in this group buy available to order.

The deadline will be June 30. As I said I would try to make each of my group buys as short as possible. :)

What's available to order (Price shown after):

104PBT White Printed $45

104PBT White Engraved $45

104PBT White Blank $45

104PBT Black Blank $48

37PBT Red Printed $18

37PBT Blue Printed $18

37PBT Yellow Printed $18

37PBT Blue Blank $18

37PBT Yellow Blank $18

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51479[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51480[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51481[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51482[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51483[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51484[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51485[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51486[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51487[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51488[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51489[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51490[/ATTACH]

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52681[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52682[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52683[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52684[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52685[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52686[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52687[/ATTACH]

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52688[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52689[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52690[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52691[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52692[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52693[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52694[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52695[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52696[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52697[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52698[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52699[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52700[/ATTACH]

Shipping:
USA/Canada - USPS Fitst Class Mail $4
USA - USPS Priority Mail $6
Canada - USPS Priority Mail $13
International - USPS First Class Mail $7
International - USPS Priority Mail $17
If you want to order 3 or more 104PBT keysets, please contact me for the shipping cost.

Payment:
Please send me the payment via Paypal at tangxiruo@hotmail.com (as gift or add 3.5% to cover the fees). And leave me a message including your Geekhack user name with the payment. After sending the payment, fill out the Google fancy form as follows, and then I'll put you into the order list so you know your payment and order are confirmed. If you are not sure about how much you need to pay, just PM me with your questions, I'm always happy to help. :)

How to Order:
After sending the payment to my Paypal, please fill out the Google fancy form for submitting your order. Please DO NOT fill out the form if you haven't paid yet. Thanks for your cooperation.

Fill out this form to submit your order! ^^

Order List:
1. retsteel (shipped)
2. paulcalypse (shipped)
3. square965 (shipped)
4. the gato (shipped)
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 June 2012, 04:11:04 by feng »

Offline Rafen

Do you know if the space bar on the white blank set will fit a Leopold 200?

Offline tadbitnerdy

This website is eating my wallet...

Offline retsteel

• Hmmm... I guess I'm here again.
well, you have my contribution...

edit: cool, 100th post!

Offline tobr1an

I think it should fit as the 200 are universal just not the 500. Maybe some1 with more knowledge will know.

Offline megnin

• Topre, or not Topre? That is the question.
Why no red, blue or yellow 104 sets?

The black keys on a white keyboard look awesome.
The white keys on a black keyboard look awesome.
The white keys on a white keyboard look awesome.
The black keys on a black keyboard look awesome.
Black and white keys on a white keyboard look awesome.
White and black keys on a black keyboard look awesome.

... just sayin'.  Okay, I'm done.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 May 2012, 19:33:14 by megnin »
“The only difference between me and a madman is I'm not mad." -- Salvador Dali

Offline tadbitnerdy

I'm trying to figure out if I want 37 white engraved, printed, or blank... Or the 37 blue blank, for my Poker...  I just can't decide!

Offline BucklingSpring

How thick are those keycaps comparing to the 1.3mm of the FC700R?
http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?25649-FC700R-Leopold-TKL-new-details
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline metafour

Quote from: BucklingSpring;601021
How thick are those keycaps comparing to the 1.3mm of the FC700R?
http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?25649-FC700R-Leopold-TKL-new-details

I want to say that I asked about the thickness of the blank black PBT sets and was told 1mm. This could have been a hallucination however...

Offline Rafen

I was wondering if there will be an 87-key set available?

Offline n00bca3k

Tempted to get a 37 set in blue to contrast with my orange 37 and portalfy my two keyboards.

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
It would be nice to see the yellow and blue in 104 sets :)

Offline absfac

Could we get closeup shots of the spacebars, top and bottom, ideally on a flat surface?

Offline NguyenAdam

No black printed or engraved?

Offline paulcalypse

Ordered a 104PBT White engraved set. Thanks for doing this!

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Quote from: Rafen;600506
Do you know if the space bar on the white blank set will fit a Leopold 200?

The 104PBT white keysets all have the universal spacebars which fit Leopold 200.

Only the black blank keyset doesn't have it, the spacebar in this set only fit on Filco, Plu, Ducky, etc.

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Quote from: Rafen;601212

Not so far. I asked about the price of 87 keyset before, it's really close to 104 keyset, so I didn't bring it out.

Quote from: MagicMeatball;601423
It would be nice to see the yellow and blue in 104 sets :)

Soon I'll have 104 Thick PBT keyset in blue listed on my eBay. :)

Offline tadbitnerdy

Man, if my Poker ships out before this is closed I will be in for a set.

Offline bc2208

Red 104 would seal the deal for me. I will consider it!

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Quote from: tadbitnerdy;608298
Man, if my Poker ships out before this is closed I will be in for a set.
Poker will be shipped at the end of this money. :/

Quote from: bc2208;608345
Red 104 would seal the deal for me. I will consider it!
Not sure if KBC will make red thick 104 PBTs. But maybe I could bring over some dyed 104 PBTs.

Offline tadbitnerdy

Oh well.  There will be other keycap group buys.  My aluminum case probably won't be shipped until the end of the month anyway, so it is all good.

Offline quake4mhg

I wonder if there is "37PBT White Printed" available? :redface:

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Quote from: Rafen;601212

Because the price of those 87-keysets are really no much different from 104-keysets, so I didn't bring them over. :(

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Quote from: quake4mhg;610176
I wonder if there is "37PBT White Printed" available? :redface:

I have two of each set left for 37PBT white engraved and white blank. A bit more expensive than colored sets.

Offline quake4mhg

Quote from: feng;611012
I have two of each set left for 37PBT white engraved and white blank. A bit more expensive than colored sets.

I'm a typing noob, I need it printed. But don't need whole set. Thank you feng anyway :smile:

Offline Amble

Hi, I am new to the forum, as well as, to mechanical keyboards in general.  I recently bought a 37 keyset from WASD Keyboards and just need the remaining keys.  I am limited to what I can get because I have the 6Gv2 with the weird key layout.  Also, I saw that you offered a 6Gv2 set in white printed on your eBay account. I guess what I am asking is would you sell me the other 67 keys if someone was willing to buy the 37 key layout from the same set?  Just throwing it out there if anyone wanted a 37 keyset in white printed and if feng was willing to do it.

Thanks.

Offline square965

Just put my order in. :)

Offline paulcalypse

Received my white ones today. I will be sorting them out and putting them on my new Quick Fire Rapid tomorrow. Thanks!

Offline quake4mhg

Quote from: Amble;612469
Hi, I am new to the forum, as well as, to mechanical keyboards in general.  I recently bought a 37 keyset from WASD Keyboards and just need the remaining keys.  I am limited to what I can get because I have the 6Gv2 with the weird key layout.  Also, I saw that you offered a 6Gv2 set in white printed on your eBay account. I guess what I am asking is would you sell me the other 67 keys if someone was willing to buy the 37 key layout from the same set?  Just throwing it out there if anyone wanted a 37 keyset in white printed and if feng was willing to do it.

Thanks.

@Amble Me me!!! I was asking for "37PBT White Printed" but feng doesn't have one.
I can share with you!! If feng can do that for us :biggrin:
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 June 2012, 23:41:46 by quake4mhg »

Offline Amble

Awesome!  It's up to feng now if he wants to do that.  Thanks!

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Sure I can do that. So quake4mhg wants the 37 white printed keycaps, and Amble wants the other 67 keycaps in a 104PBT white printed keyset for 7G/6GV2. Correct?

And I'll charge you both on shipping. $4 to US and Canada, $7 to the other countries.

Let me know. :)

Offline Amble

That would be great lets do it. Can I get the normal right shift, backspace, and \| keys too like in the ebay listing for future proofing? That's if quake4mhg doesn't need any of them.  How much would it be total?  Thanks a lot, feng!

Offline quake4mhg

Quote from: Amble;613140
That would be great lets do it. Can I get the normal right shift, backspace, and \| keys too like in the ebay listing for future proofing? That's if quake4mhg doesn't need any of them.  How much would it be total?  Thanks a lot, feng!

I only need 37 keys for my race! That's exactly what I want!!! :cheer2:
How much would it be total? Thanks alot feng!

Offline andrewpsy

feng, hope you will have thick(cherry profile) PBT blank(white) set available soon.
Filco Ninja 104 | HHKB Pro 2 Blank | Filco Ninja 87 | Filco Ninja 104 | HHKB pro 2 Blank Type-S

Offline Amble

Still interested. :)

Offline Amble

Well, I accidentally filled out the form without paying... my bad.  Shoot me a price and i will pay right away.

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Quote from: Amble;613140
The total is $56 for the whole set. What do you think of $38 for the keys except those 37 keys? Plus $4 on shipping.

Quote from: quake4mhg;613213
I only need 37 keys for my race! That's exactly what I want!!! :cheer2:
How much would it be total? Thanks alot feng!

What do you say if I charge you $18 plus shipping on those 37 keys? But it depends on if quake4mhg will accept that $38 offer.

Quote from: andrewpsy;613682
feng, hope you will have thick(cherry profile) PBT blank(white) set available soon.

I haven't heard any news about thick PBT keyset in white yet. But I know green and red ones will be available maybe soon.

Offline Amble

Quote from: feng;614634
The total is $56 for the whole set. What do you think of $38 for the keys except those 37 keys? Plus $4 on shipping.

Just sent a $42 payment for my part of the set.  Thanks.

Offline quake4mhg

Quote from: Amble;614645
Just sent a $42 payment for my part of the set.  Thanks.
Okie, I paid too.
Thank you Amble for the help :tea:
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 June 2012, 05:21:53 by quake4mhg »

Offline Amble

Quote from: quake4mhg;614649
Okie, I go pay my part, hold on ...
Thank you Amble for the help :tea:

No problem... Thank you too. :)

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Hey you guys, don't forget to PM me your shipping addresses. :P

Offline andrewpsy

Quote from: feng;614634

I haven't heard any news about thick PBT keyset in white yet. But I know green and red ones will be available maybe soon.

Hi feng, thanks for the reply. I meant beige with gray modifiers like this one:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=16466008966&
Are you planning to bring them to the states?
Filco Ninja 104 | HHKB Pro 2 Blank | Filco Ninja 87 | Filco Ninja 104 | HHKB pro 2 Blank Type-S

Offline quake4mhg

Quote from: feng;614809
Hey you guys, don't forget to PM me your shipping addresses. :P
I fill out my address in the Google fancy form :nerd: You still need PM? Sure sure.

Offline the gato

Got them in today, and got em on the filco.  Looks great, thanks!

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Quote from: andrewpsy;615027
Hi feng, thanks for the reply. I meant beige with gray modifiers like this one:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=16466008966&
Are you planning to bring them to the states?

Probably I will. Gotta talk to imsto.

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
Quote from: feng;620901
Probably I will. Gotta talk to imsto.

Are there any ISO 105 sets?

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Quote from: damorgue;620921
Are there any ISO 105 sets?

Unfortunately not. KBC doesn't have any plan to maky ISO layout yet.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
So... these are thin?
I love Elzy