Author Topic: [SHIPPING OUT] Brand new Cherry G80-8113HUAUS-2 (Doubleshots no moogle needed)  (Read 28685 times)

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
Has anyone got theirs yet?

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Quote from: dorkvader;617787
Has anyone got theirs yet?

Nope.
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline Reptile

K so anyone that got a fedex tracking number update on paypal please ignore. I closed my account with fedex and will be using USPS. For everyone that also ordered a G81 I will be stripping the boards to save on shipping; Please PM me if you have a problem with this. The G80's will be the full board in the original box as originally planned. Sorry for the slight delay; International orders expect a PM from me this afternoon with shipping invoice.
Home:Realforce 87UB 55g
Work:Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears

Offline Djuzuh

Thanks for the update !

Offline Reptile

Ok all international buyers should have received a PM with an invoice for shipping. Still dealing with an issue with Fedex but I will start shipping out on Friday :smile:

Offline Reptile

OK guys the everyone who got to experience the fedex mishap should be taken care of. I updated paypal with the new USPS tracking numbers. Check your email/paypal in the next few days as I will be updating tracking. Still waiting on shipping payments from 2 international buyers as well. Thanks

Offline Djuzuh

Can you confirm that you got my payment please?

Offline Reptile

Quote from: Djuzuh;619822
Can you confirm that you got my payment please?

Just checked my paypal and I have still not received it.

[/HR]

ALL ORDERS BESIDES INTERNATIONAL WILL SHIP TODAY; CHECK YOUR PAYPAL FOR TRACKING UPDATE

Offline net2522

• lollollollol
:plane:

Offline shawn o

Whats going on? Two weeks now....

Offline jcrouse

He had shipping issues and switched either from FexEX to USPS or USPS to FedEX. I forget which. I PM'd him with the same question Friday. He said they will ship today. He's a good guy with a good rep. he'll take care of us.

Offline Reptile

Quote from: jcrouse;621756
He had shipping issues and switched either from FexEX to USPS or USPS to FedEX. I forget which. I PM'd him with the same question Friday. He said they will ship today. He's a good guy with a good rep. he'll take care of us.

Correct; Had to wait for closure of my fedex account which caused a slight delay. But I have just updated paypal with everyone's tracking who are CONUS; Latest ETA is Monday but most look to be Friday/Saturday. If you have not received a tracking update you are either international or did not have your address confirmed on paypal; Please PM me if you have any issues at all.

Thanks

Offline net2522

• lollollollol
Do they have white colour for this model?

Offline Djuzuh

Anybody got his board btw?

I still haven't got mine :(

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
Got mine :/

Offline shawn o

Got mine long ago, pulled the caps, de-soldered the switches, and everything else went in the trash.