Author Topic: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY  (Read 562744 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY
« Reply #2100 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 04:08:04 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2101 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 04:52:59 »
a seagull rides home.

« Last Edit: Wed, 09 July 2014, 15:29:36 by iri »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2102 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 10:19:22 »
Show Image

THAT ****ING LEG-UP

That leg is awesome. :) "yes, I just fell on my face from 15 feet, but I look good doing it."

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2103 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 10:21:43 »
(Attachment Link)

WTF. Is that really considered wheelchair accessibility? "You thought you were injured before, wait till you fall down THESE stairs.". Haha...

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2104 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 10:23:15 »

(Attachment Link)

WTF. Is that really considered wheelchair accessibility? "You thought you were injured before, wait till you fall down THESE stairs.". Haha...
"i rolled out to have a good time an i honestly am feeling so attacked right now"
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2105 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 11:11:39 »
Hey that's a nice wheelchair ramp in Europe... most of the ones I noticed when I was there was more like this

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2106 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 11:20:41 »
hey do you want some soap
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #2107 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 11:40:12 »
Hey that's a nice wheelchair ramp in Europe... most of the ones I noticed when I was there was more like this
Show Image
Show Image

yekaterinburg is sorta in asia.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2108 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 12:51:56 »
Just some examples I grabbed quick via google images. In any case you can find things like this all over Europe especially in the central and east countries. I didn't see thing like that so much in the west except maybe in some historic ancient building where there is only so much that can be done.

Offline iri

« Reply #2109 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 13:58:11 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2110 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 14:04:52 »

Show Image

"oops i stabbed that man, how awful"
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2111 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 15:13:54 »
Show Image

I thought this one below was bad enough. I took the picture at a café that is popular with the rainbow-crowd ... Unlike with the dispenser above, there is no correct way to get soap on my hands that does not make me feel somewhat violated ...

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2112 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 15:17:34 »

Show Image

I thought this one below was bad enough. I took the picture at a café that is popular with the rainbow-crowd ... Unlike with the dispenser above, there is no correct way to get soap on my hands that does not make me feel somewhat violated ...
(Attachment Link)
"glorysoap.jpg"
not just glory soap that dispenser there looks like ever flavour of penis in one
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2113 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 23:27:26 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2114 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 05:15:10 »

Show Image

death metal is becoming so death metal they need a crowd to gruarglebargle even more
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2115 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 20:51:39 »
gotta keep it SFW

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2116 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 21:10:25 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #2117 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 04:43:27 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #2118 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 08:37:34 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2120 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 00:17:22 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2121 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 15:30:19 »
that's the prototype of a tram.

70283-0

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2122 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 16:11:33 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2123 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 16:14:57 »

(Attachment Link)
Woah, that's very cyberpunk-looking. Awesome.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2124 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 16:53:29 »

(Attachment Link)

In a word, Tron-esque

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2125 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 17:38:36 »
Anyone else see this in that tram?

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2126 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 18:06:34 »
Anyone else see this in that tram?

(Attachment Link)

Reminds me of the DAM
70300-0

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
Re: Re: Random picture thread!
« Reply #2127 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 21:00:34 »
Show Image

every time i see this i chuckle my ass off. people who do this stuff have the most awesome sense of humor,

Topre REALFORCE

Offline iri

« Reply #2128 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 00:54:55 »

(Attachment Link)
sadly, made in russia => won't work.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2129 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 04:01:08 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 July 2014, 06:25:30 by noisyturtle »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2130 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 05:23:14 »
Um, I'm not sure that one is safe for work.  MORE tags might be appropriate!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #2131 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 05:41:41 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2132 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 06:26:57 »
 :-[ i mustve clicked the wrong one. well then...

enjoy that, for whatever reason

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2133 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 03:53:20 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2134 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 04:13:18 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2135 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 02:38:31 »
memories  :'(
70664-0

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2136 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 20:04:28 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2137 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 22:38:03 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2138 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 06:55:18 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2139 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 07:07:55 »
"воронка" is a "crater", not a "hole".

also,
russia **** yeah!

71175-0

71177-1

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2140 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 14:56:29 »

the smallest one is priceless

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #2141 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:14:48 »
Show Image

the smallest one is priceless

OOH! Where can I get some of those magically growing nesting dolls?
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2142 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:34:58 »
hmmmmm

QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2143 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 17:33:53 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2144 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 18:14:16 »
there be circles in there

proven false
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2145 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 18:52:38 »

there be circles in there

proven false
some 3s don't come in triangles, it's their new plot
they want you to think it's bull****
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #2146 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 19:59:52 »
Iloominarty spotted in the wild:

More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2147 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 22:58:57 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2148 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:06:18 »

Offline noisyturtle