Author Topic: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY  (Read 562744 times)

Offline burn1nsun

• My stupid YouTube Channel
Re: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY
« Reply #2850 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 13:58:55 »
HHKB Pro 2 l Pok3r Gateron Blacks

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2851 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 23:38:11 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2852 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 07:57:05 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2853 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 09:12:16 »
Show Image

greatest tshirt ever
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #2854 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 10:06:57 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2855 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 10:15:55 »
In the USA... that is called bowling for donuts.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2856 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 10:53:32 »
Show Image

police officer coming through
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #2857 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 11:39:13 »
interestingly, in russia cops are called "rubbish".

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2858 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 11:42:01 »
outside of russia everything in russia is called rubbish
badum tiss
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #2859 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 12:36:22 »
Show Image

Reminds me of this gem from the Bungie.net forums during the revolution in Ukraine.
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2860 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 12:37:00 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2861 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 12:37:10 »
badum tiss
have i already told you to go love yourself?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2862 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 13:06:00 »
badum tiss
have i already told you to go love yourself?
love myself all day every day
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2863 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 15:44:17 »
signature all day every day
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2864 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 21:40:07 »
Show Image

And how many rebels were hidden in the garbage bin, under a fake layer of garbage?

Modern version of Trojan horse :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
« Reply #2865 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 08:58:42 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2866 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 00:53:19 »

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2867 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 20:51:25 »
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2868 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 21:35:34 »
Show Image

Been a long time since anyone's mentioned those!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2869 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 22:22:58 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2870 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 19:37:01 »
learned basic English geography this evening.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2871 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 05:11:01 »
learned basic English geography this evening.

Show Image

and heres australia for further referene
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2872 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 08:41:29 »
Cueensland
Uictoria
New South Wales
Tasmania..
... but those are only the eastern territories!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2873 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 21:47:18 »
Cueensland
Uictoria
New South Wales
Tasmania..
... but those are only the eastern territories!

Technically ACT is the only eastern territory - the others are all states :p

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2874 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 11:02:24 »
actually not a picture
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2875 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 07:46:32 »
Photoshop magic:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2876 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 19:11:08 »
:))

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2877 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 09:57:04 »

Offline abswyfe

• I <3 Geekhack
« Reply #2878 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 12:33:39 »
That makes your personal picture look friendly!
Thank you all Destiny supporters and all you fun people in off topic! I think I will try to stick around for a while!

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2879 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 18:32:02 »
Just found these in my closet. lol

Din Eli

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2880 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 18:34:21 »
I wish I accidentally found a G in my closet.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #2881 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 18:35:46 »

Show Image

That is one helluva find. 

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2882 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 18:45:03 »

Show Image

There is nothing SFW about all those blanks! 

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2883 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 18:49:06 »
^ Haha.. you guys should see our storage place.  Keycaps and keyboards everywhere.  I think I'm going to start selling some of them.  :)
Din Eli

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2884 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 21:42:34 »

Show Image

Wish I had a closet like that!

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
« Reply #2885 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 22:29:47 »
^ Haha.. you guys should see our storage place.  Keycaps and keyboards everywhere.  I think I'm going to start selling some of them.  :)

REAP!!!!  Take a picture of your storage place and post it!

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2886 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 22:42:17 »
Quote from: rowdy

I know you do but just don't wanna admit it.  :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 May 2015, 22:44:24 by reaper »
Din Eli

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2887 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 22:45:06 »

Lit, haven't talked to you in ages.  Hope everything is going well for you and yours.  :)
Din Eli

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2888 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 22:49:57 »
Quote from: rowdy

I know you do but just don't wanna admit it.  :)

Nope - best I have is a couple of Model M and a couple of Duckys (and a broken CM Trigger) on a shelf!

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
« Reply #2889 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 23:37:37 »

Lit, haven't talked to you in ages.  Hope everything is going well for you and yours.  :)

Thanks reaper.  It has been quite a while.  how you are doing well.  I may be going to LA in mid June, maybe we can meet up with demik.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2890 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 00:04:23 »

Thanks reaper.  It has been quite a while.  how you are doing well.  I may be going to LA in mid June, maybe we can meet up with demik.

Sure.  Just let me know when and where.
Din Eli

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #2891 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 01:40:08 »

Show Image

Dang!!! Got all kinds of treasure in there!!!  :p
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2892 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:32:10 »
^ I even forgot that I had a CC Topre on that board.  :)
Din Eli

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2893 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 20:04:44 »
Early drone prototype ...

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2894 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 21:05:47 »
 :))
Din Eli

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2895 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 21:13:02 »

I'm down

Hey reap and lit, long time no see.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2896 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 21:16:55 »

I'm down

What's up demik!  Good to see you and some other old members are still around.  I don't know half of these young whippersnappers on GH anymore. lol  Oh and there's a new Taiwanese milktea place I wanna take you guys.

Din Eli

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2897 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 21:17:53 »

I'm down

What's up demik!  Good to see you and some other old members are still around.  I don't know half of these young whippersnappers on GH anymore. lol  Oh and there's a new Taiwanese milktea place I wanna take you guys.

You know me so well!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2898 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 21:19:32 »
 :thumb: :)
Din Eli

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2899 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 21:20:20 »