Author Topic: XT/AT/PS2/Terminal to USB Converter with NKRO  (Read 893936 times)

Offline Soarer

Re: XT/AT/PS2/Terminal to USB Converter with NKRO
« Reply #600 on: Sat, 24 November 2012, 16:03:53 »
Ahahahahahaha... haaaa.... :p

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #601 on: Sat, 24 November 2012, 16:05:49 »
 :-[ Hehehehe
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Soarer

« Reply #602 on: Sat, 24 November 2012, 16:22:39 »
 :-*

(there is no bro-hug smiley, so...)
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 November 2012, 16:24:40 by Soarer »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #603 on: Sat, 24 November 2012, 21:03:11 »
Great job, AKIMbO.

I have been working on my instructions for a project similar to this, and have put it up here.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=37753.0
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 November 2012, 16:03:28 by fohat.digs »
"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
It was all part of a very sophisticated real estate practice known as “lying.”
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #604 on: Tue, 27 November 2012, 11:46:30 »
Just when I thought it was safe to go in the water again .....

I lost my numpad. The keyboard is acting like "NumLock" is OFF, but I don't even HAVE a NumLock anymore.
I remapped an unused key to "NumLock" and it fixed the problem - but only temporarily - until I restart.

This is the Model F-122 running through an outboard Teensy. Everything else works fine, and all my remapped keys have kept their remappings, even the top row and right column of the numpad, it is just that the number cluster has reverted to the "NumLock OFF" configuration.

First I looked at software - all OK. And besides, according to the "Modified HID Code Set" there is no differentiation between "PAD_8" and "up" as far as I can tell.

Next, I went to Setup in the Boot Menu and it is set to boot up to "NumLock ON".

So I go to regedit and look under Keyboard to see that "InitialKeyboardIndicators" should be set to "2" but instead it is set to "0"

Whenever I change it and reboot, it resets back to "0" for some reason.

Edit: I solved the problem, in case it happens to any of you others:

There are 2 keyboard entries in the Registry.

Above, I referred to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Keyboard

But besides that one, there is also:

HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Keyboard

In both cases, the setting should be "2" but in my Registry the second one must have gotten corrupted because there was a number that was at least 6-8 digits long (starting with 2)

« Last Edit: Tue, 27 November 2012, 14:40:00 by fohat.digs »
"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline Soarer

« Reply #605 on: Tue, 27 November 2012, 15:06:07 »
What an odd problem, since the CURRENT_USER setting should override the .DEFAULT!!

BTW, that's a very nice writeup you've done on your mods :D

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #606 on: Tue, 27 November 2012, 17:24:27 »
I think that .DEFAULT must have blown everybody's minds.

The choices were 0, 1, or 2, and it was holding a value of something like 2186573 (just making that up) so maybe they all said "Whoa! screw that, let's all just reset to 0 to be safe"

Otherwise, I was logged in as Administrator and changed the setting from 0 to 2. There is no "Save", but, as I understand it, regedit simply keeps the last value it had.
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline Soarer

« Reply #607 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 15:12:16 »
PLEASE VOTE for my converter in the Deskthority Awards 2012: Best input device mod 2012.

The contenders are very strong indeed, so I hope we can at least make it a close race :D

Cheerleading is allowed... hint, hint!!! Sod the hint - post praise in the voting thread!!!

I'm also nominated in the Best deskthority forum contributor 2012 category, but since I constantly troll 7bit I don't stand a chance :P So vote for bpiphany! :D

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #608 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 17:13:23 »
Everybody vote for Soarer.

Without him, I would never have known the joy I have experienced every day for a year on my wonderful Model F.

- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline Soarer

« Reply #609 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 17:32:27 »
At least I can't lose to thin ABS keycaps again this year!!

That made me sad, but my converter wasn't anything like as complete then as it is now (with all the config stuff).

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #610 on: Fri, 07 December 2012, 19:41:00 »
Voted. Possibly twice.  ;)
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Soarer

« Reply #611 on: Sat, 08 December 2012, 09:43:39 »
New improved version (sorry __red__!) now samples whenever any of PD0 to PD3 change, and at higher time resolution. Plus a hacked together MFC app to parse and draw them nicely without messing about.

IBM PC/XT:
Show Image

Leading Edge:
Show Image

Full source and binaries for the logic analyzer now posted on DT :D

(Sorry GH, but I don't want to maintain two threads, and this is more their cup of tea!)
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 December 2012, 09:49:07 by Soarer »

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #612 on: Sat, 08 December 2012, 18:15:31 »
http://learn.adafruit.com/usb-next-keyboard-with-arduino-micro/overview

How cute, they thought they were doing something new.

Offline Soarer

« Reply #613 on: Sat, 08 December 2012, 18:34:11 »
http://learn.adafruit.com/usb-next-keyboard-with-arduino-micro/overview

How cute, they thought they were doing something new.

Well maybe they are - it's a different protocol, after all!

Pains me to see bit-banging though, with interrupts disabled for at least a millisecond at a time by the looks of it. :(

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #614 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 19:28:59 »

http://deskthority.net/wiki/File:G80-0777.pdf

I purchased a Teensy the other day to try and get an older terminal board up and running, but now I'm wondering if I may have to use it for this Amiga keyboard I just received, too.  The PDF I linked suggests that the model number (G80-0777) can switch between PC/AT, but I've been unable to get it working with my Windows 7 system using a simple Dolch-style converter to adapt the cabling to PS/2.  The PDF also lists the pinout for the keyboard so I don't think wiring should be an issue.  I'm wondering if despite having the ability to switch between AT/PC, I'll still need to use a Teensy-based converter?  Or is the keyboard just dead?

One thing I'm wondering:  there's an Amiga controller on the keyboard that isn't pictured on the PCBs in the PDF, though you can see the empty space for it -- think this is getting in the way?

First time doing this, so I figured this may be an appropriate place to ask. :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 December 2012, 19:40:39 by precarious »

Offline Soarer

« Reply #615 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 20:13:57 »
Difficult to say what that extra ROM chip changes - it could be an entirely different protocol!

When you get the Teensy, you could load my simple logic analyzer onto it to see what the clock and data signals are doing... assuming it doesn't need input from the host to make it talk.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #616 on: Tue, 11 December 2012, 02:15:37 »
Quite remarkable -- I have never seen an Amiga keyboard like that.

AFAIK, the Amiga 1000 was the only model with that kind of connector, but its standard keyboard looks quite different.

http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=354888&postcount=4

The Amiga 2000 had a totally different layout and a DIN connector.

What kind of switches does this have, if I may ask?

Anyway, I don't think that Soarer's converter can presently be used for any Amiga keyboards, as they use their own different protocol. Here is some info:

http://www.kbdbabel.org/signaling/index.html

Offline precarious

« Reply #617 on: Tue, 11 December 2012, 07:47:55 »
The seller of the keyboard said it was for an Amiga 1000, so I suppose that makes sense.  Thanks for the links and info, this should be easier to play around with and figure out once I have the hardware in hand.  I'll be sure to report back with my results, or more likely, difficulties.  :)

Oh, the keyboard has MX Blacks.  Some of the keys, notably the windowed ones, are lasered with infill, not pad printed.  The rest are DS of course.

Edit:  Is this the best way to get a Dolch keyboard working over USB, too?  Or is there an easier way to go about that, such as replacing the controller on the board with a more recent Cherry edition?
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 December 2012, 09:19:28 by precarious »

Offline Soarer

« Reply #618 on: Tue, 11 December 2012, 19:57:36 »
Sure, this would be a great way to convert a Dolch! I don't know if there are any controllers that would swap in... probably not, since the USB controller from a recent G80-1800 would likely expect a different matrix layout (at least Windows keys...). Other commercial converters like the blue cube would probably also work well... but without any fancy config options :D

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #619 on: Tue, 11 December 2012, 21:48:57 »
Well this was an easy project.  Zero to typing with my Model-M with surprisingly little work, thanks to Soarer.
9736-0
Thanks man!

Offline Soarer

« Reply #620 on: Sat, 15 December 2012, 07:58:44 »
Many thanks to everyone who voted for my converter :D

9918-0

Deskthority Awards - Best input device mod 2012
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 December 2012, 08:00:49 by Soarer »

Offline precarious

« Reply #621 on: Sat, 15 December 2012, 08:58:55 »
the competition didn't stand a chance, congratulations :)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #622 on: Sat, 15 December 2012, 15:29:54 »
Great work, Soarer!

I guess that you have been working on this for the better part of 2 years, just goes to should how far ahead of the curve you are!

Thanks again!
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #623 on: Sat, 15 December 2012, 21:34:13 »
Congrats Soarer!
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline precarious

« Reply #624 on: Tue, 18 December 2012, 03:44:01 »
Received my Teensy and PS2 connector today, managed to get the Dolch working over USB with relative ease.  However, my old terminal board (some kind of rebranded WYSE) doesn't seem to be doing anything.  After running some of the tests mentioned, data appears to be dead.  I confirmed everything looked good in the test suite with the Dolch, so I'm assuming it has to be something with the terminal keyboard.  I saw elsewhere in the thread mention of terminal keyboards whose data was in relation to the clock signal of the original system, think that may be the case here?  Wiring should be fine, GND and VCC are both marked on the PCB and I swapped the clock/data wires around enough, plus, it was working with the Dolch.

Otherwise, what are my options for replacing the controller for an older WYSE keyboard?  I've seen various ones mentioned around the forum but I'm not really sure what the most suitable or compatible one would be here.  That Select button is looking pretty good for multiple layers, though, if everything can be made to work at some point.

I'll still have to see what I can do with the Amiga, not even touching that one for now. :)

edit: for the terminal keyboard, hid_listen only reports anything when i press numpad 7 -- only key on the keyboard that displays anything in the listen window ;0
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 December 2012, 04:53:57 by precarious »

Offline Soarer

« Reply #625 on: Tue, 18 December 2012, 07:22:01 »
Certainly some (most?) WYSE keyboards aren't handled by the converter, since they have very different protocols to the IBMs. If it doesn't have an AT or PS/2 connector it's very likely to be one of those. You could try out my analyzer hex to see what's actually happening on the wires, but it won't be much if the host is supposed to supply the clock. But then, why would numpad '7' output anything?!

Offline Soarer

« Reply #626 on: Thu, 20 December 2012, 11:45:49 »
v1.10 is now available in the OP!

• Added support for 'almost' PC/XT protocol keyboards, e.g. Leading Edge DC-2014.
  • Added Keyboard Reset output (required by some PC/XT keyboards).
  • Added five auxiliary key inputs (for extra keys, buttons, or footswitches).
  • Updated and expanded documentation generally, and added GH and DT Thread Contents pages and History page.
  • Fixed error LED timeout so it now stays on for 3 seconds after an error instead of flickering.

Nothing essential for most people, but it does have a lot of documentation updates which are worth having :D

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #627 on: Wed, 02 January 2013, 13:38:41 »
Congratulations on the win!  Excellent work!

I am making a 60% "Model M", but since I can't imagine actually hacking on a real Model M, it will be made by slicing a Unicomp Classic 104 and exposing some of the secret keys on the main area.

Can I use your box and a PS2 Unicomp to output remapped scan codes via USB?  (The remapping is the important bit for me.)

Thanks in advance,

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Soarer

« Reply #628 on: Wed, 02 January 2013, 15:41:23 »
Thanks!

Yes you can - that was actually the first goal of the converter, to handle the extra codes of secret keys :)

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #629 on: Wed, 02 January 2013, 15:47:38 »
Thanks!

Yes you can - that was actually the first goal of the converter, to handle the extra codes of secret keys :)

Awesome!  I shall now go read all 21 pages of this thread and order Soarer parts and a Unicomp Classic 104 to mangle.

(I assume you are with me in not wanting to mangle an actual IBM keyboard!)

Thanks very much indeed,

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #630 on: Wed, 02 January 2013, 15:52:25 »
I want to mangle an actual IBM keyboard. They're cheap and plentiful!

Offline Soarer

« Reply #631 on: Wed, 02 January 2013, 16:53:46 »
Thanks!

Awesome!  I shall now go read all 21 pages of this thread and order Soarer parts and a Unicomp Classic 104 to mangle.

(I assume you are with me in not wanting to mangle an actual IBM keyboard!)

Thanks very much indeed,

- Ron | samwisekoi

Oh I don't care if you mangle a dozen Model Ms... just leave the Model Fs be!

And definitely don't worry about reading all of this thread!! At least use the thread contents pages that I added to the docs in the latest zip :D

Offline Halvar

« Reply #632 on: Thu, 03 January 2013, 18:38:36 »
Just downloaded the new version. Your documentation is even more insanely great than it was before!  :eek:

Offline Soarer

« Reply #633 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 19:40:07 »
Thanks! But really, I just add a bit here, a bit there, and still wonder what I've forgotten to add :-\

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #634 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 18:57:37 »
I see that the Teensy 3.0 is out, and looks like a significantly more robust board than the 2.0 for just $3 more.

I don't know anything about programming, or electrical engineering for that matter, I just follow recipes in the cookbook, but is it a trivial matter to revise the code for the 3.0, or a major chore?

PS - the folks at pjrc.com are just awesome!
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #635 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 20:15:21 »
It's like the difference between PowerPC Macs and Intel Macs.  Which is to say, you can make it look the same on the outside, but the inside is completely different.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline Soarer

« Reply #636 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 20:25:44 »
It would be a chore to convert the code. But the real problem isn't the code, it's that the new chip runs at 3.3V. From a cursory glance at the datasheet it doesn't look like it has 5V tolerant inputs, so some external circuitry would be needed to adjust the voltages, even if it might be fairly simple.

The 3.0 certainly has more oomph, but it would be rather wasted on a keyboard converter :) The ATmega32U4 is far from the end of its life (as proved by the increasing number of breakout boards available) so I'm sticking with it - it's nice that code also works on a Teensy++ 2.0 for those cases that need a bit more EEPROM or RAM. Teensy 3.0 has disappointingly small EEPROM compared to its RAM, and only half that of the ++ (ref).

Offline larsolav

« Reply #637 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 05:36:18 »
Hey. Great work on this converter. I'm using this for my 122 IBM Model M.

I have a couple of things I need help with. First, I want to know how you have counted the 10 keys on the left. Is it like this?

I'm also having problems with the key to the left of the enter key. I need it to output an apostrophe/asterisk, but it doesn't, and I don't know the hid-code for it so I can't remap it. :/

The key outputs this in hid_listen, so it's not the key that's broken:
r53 +32 d32
rF0 r53 -32 u32

The keyboard has a dipswitch on the back with all the switches in 0-position, if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help :)
Keyboards: Model M 122-key and two Dell AT102W new in box.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #638 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 07:23:29 »
I use the method wcass described in post 562. it works great. Soarer gave you the complete list in his docs, but I never use that particular key, it gets covered up by the new ANSI-style "Enter" key that I install.

Would you really want the left F keys to go up and down rather than side-to-side? I use those F keys on the left more than the ones on top.
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 January 2013, 09:18:40 by fohat.digs »
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline larsolav

« Reply #639 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 09:22:05 »
Use the method wcass described in post 562

That works great. Soarer gave you the complete list in his docs.

Oh, thanks. Now it works  :)
The only thing is that I can't find the windows key in the list. Do I have to make a macro for ctrl + esc or something?

Do you really want the left F keys to go up/down rather than left/right?
Maybe I should have tried it out before asking about that :P

Edit:
I tried using the key called EUROPE_1 and remapped it to BACKSLASH. It worked perfectly :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 January 2013, 09:25:05 by larsolav »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #640 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 10:09:16 »
LGUI  &  RGUI  are the Windows keys.

Anybody would have guessed that, wouldn't they?

edit - forgot to turn on the "irony" notice
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 January 2013, 16:32:05 by fohat.digs »
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline larsolav

« Reply #641 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 10:32:29 »
LGUI  &  RGUI  are the Windows keys.

Anybody would have guessed that, wouldn't they?
Apparently not me :P

Thanks for the help anyways  :D

Offline Soarer

« Reply #642 on: Fri, 11 January 2013, 10:34:39 »
I suppose if you know it's a modifier you could guess by process of elimination, but people don't necessarily know that!

Next time I update the docs I'll add 'Windows' into the description field for LGUI, RGUI and APP, so that Ctrl-F will find them :D

Offline poxeclipse

• Hit me with music ... yes, me friend
« Reply #643 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 07:44:18 »
Well this was an easy project.  Zero to typing with my Model-M with surprisingly little work, thanks to Soarer.
(Attachment Link)
Thanks man!
It looks great. Can you list he material you used ?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #644 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 12:52:20 »
It looks great. Can you list he material you used ?

Hmmm... I can try.  I bought the parts at a local electronics shop so I don't have a record of names or model numbers or anything like that.  Lets see...

1. A USB cable, I use one by MiMic
2. A teensy 2.0 from pjrc.com
3. A project board
4. A project case
5. A 6-pin DIN "PS/2" Socket
6. Wire.  I used a multi-strand wire that really isn't quite appropriate, but it's what I had.
7. Screws.  I used 1/4" #4.  Something that can bite plastic.

The project board and the case were from some brands that I don't remember.  The important thing is just to find a few that fit together so you don't have to drill it and cut it to fit.  The other important thing is to make sure that the connections on the project board are made in the correct direction.  The one I wanted to buy was not appropriate because the board would have shorted the pins on the teensy.

If I had to do it again, I'd get proper connections for the PS/2 jack because trying to solder to those pins by hand is impossible to do in a good way.  I was so embarrassed by my hack job I lined up the camera so it wouldn't show up in the photo I posted.

The holes were drilled in the case using a wireless drill and a 1/2 inch wood bit.

Sorry I can't be more help.
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 February 2013, 07:52:07 by metalliqaz »

Offline poxeclipse

« Reply #645 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 16:24:54 »
I just received a 6110668 today. Does somebody have a config file for it ? Thanks.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #646 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 16:34:18 »
Flash the Teensy according to the OP, and use wcass's technique in post 562 to assign keys.

Look in the Soarer_Converter_v1.10.zip file.

The documentation is now superb and will tell you everything you need to do.
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline Soarer

« Reply #647 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 17:30:26 »
Halvar posted a 122-key config that might be a good starting point. It's also in the v1.10 zip as configs\Halvar.sc.

Offline poxeclipse

« Reply #648 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 19:24:15 »
Question about wiring. In your document it shows Clock connected to PD1 and Data to PD0. The pin assignment says SCL PDO and SDA PD1.  And AKIMb0 said he connected Clock to PF0 and Data to PF1 for the XT keyboard. Which one is corect ? Or it doesn't matter ?
tks

Offline Soarer

« Reply #649 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 19:31:37 »
The document is correct :D