Author Topic: [Giveaway - on hold] Bros (and more!) for being a bro - third winner announced!  (Read 34815 times)

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
"I nominate skcheng as a Supreme Surprise You Bro."

skcheng has always been an awesome dude to just chat with and i have learned so much about the inner workings of a keyboard from him. He is always down to help you out when **** hits the fan. A couple months ago i broke one of my dream keyboards and butchered the pcb when i tried to bring it back to life. I was chatting with him on how i can fix it, and he said he would fix it free of charge. After he received my pcb he told me i striped the tracers and burned some of my pcb (embarrassing right?) well he noticed Bunnylake was selling the exact board i wrecked, bought it for me, and surprised me with it... skcheng wouldn't take any money at all no matter how much i threw it at him.

Last week we were discussing BS boards and how i never tried one, he sent me an AT-F to try for how ever long i need it for... amazing dude!

This. +100 for skcheng. I had a similar interaction with him. Such a nice guy.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
I'd like to nominate jalaj for being a huge bro.  He sent me off a JDL Topre board to use to test spacing for Topre caps and is sending me all the caps from his Type Heaven to use for making caps, all without any expectation of anything in return other than being able to buy a Topre Dolly or two or three in the future.  That's the kind of community and generosity that really made me feel like a part of Geekhack to begin with and what has kept me here.  Even with all the drama and craziness here, it's nice to see someone keeping the spirit alive (there are many others of course, he's just been one of the most recent).

Not only that, but he always has a kind word to say and seems like a genuine person.  Definitely deserving of Bro status and a free Bro.